Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Morris looks fine to me

BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,526
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Stands in the pocket, has had a couple nice throws dropped. Seems fine to me. Not sure about his penis size, but based on the first half I'm sure he's adequate.

Comments

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    3 drops that should have been caught
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,991
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    offense is not the problem. that we know
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    My issues are with Puka & TaiJah
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    Kid looks great

WR’s suck asd
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Our receivers can't catch during late games. I'm not sure what it is but Cal and Stanford were the two massive drop issue games last year. Oregon State now. They need to practice catching under the lights or something.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Our receivers can't catch during late games. I'm not sure what it is but Cal and Stanford were the two massive drop issue games last year. Oregon State now. They need to practice catching under the lights or something.

I’m sure that’s it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I’m sure that’s it.
    It's probably just random but they haven't had issues like this during day games.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2020
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I’m sure that’s it.
    It's probably just random but they haven't had issues like this during day games.
    I know you are throwing stuff at the wall cause they shouldn’t have this problem.

Ty Jones never get separation so he is always contested. Makes some nice catches but has dropped plenty like the would be TD pass tonight too.

Bynum and puka I have no idea with. If I am the dc for the beach I am stacking ca the fun and forcing deep passes to connect. Morris looks fine on the short and intermediate stuff.
  • Options
    Where did the D go?
  • Options
    Wrong thread. Fuck it I'm drunk
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Stands in the pocket, has had a couple nice throws dropped. Seems fine to me. Not sure about his penis size, but based on the first half I'm sure he's adequate.

• Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    If that looks "fine" to you... I'm at a loss. Freshman Jake Browning was trusted more to throw the football than Morris.

I have a hard time believing Sirmon would have looked worse.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    Did @GrandpaSankey satsrt this thread?
  • Options

If that looks "fine" to you... I'm at a loss. Freshman Jake Browning was trusted more to throw the football than Morris.

Did @GrandpaSankey satsrt this thread?

Check the time stamp on that post. Fucking mmqb posters. Several drops and the play calling didn't exactly give Morris much of a chance to do any more. Biggest concern I have is the knock downs.
    Gotcha... but the QB competition is far from over if this is what we're looking at.

Imagine Egbuka watching that shit and wondering why on earth he'd ever want to come to UW.

Sam Huard can't get here soon enough.

I want to see Sirmon... he could throw 5 picks next week but at least we'd know.
  • Options
    betadawgbetadawg Member Posts: 30

Lol we threw the ball 3 times in the second half and before that Morris had 4 passes dropped plus 2 deflections at the line of scrimage. He could very well suck bad, but we simply do not have enough of a sample size. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous you can't judge him off of 24 throws when 4 of them were drops.
  • Options
    betadawg said:

Lol we threw the ball 3 times in the second half and before that Morris had 4 passes dropped plus 2 deflections at the line of scrimage. He could very well suck bad, but we simply do not have enough of a sample size. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous you can't judge him off of 24 throws when 4 of them were drops.
    I was genuinely hoping we'd see drives from both Sirmon and Morris. Feels like a robbery that we didn't.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Saw nothing from Morris today that got me dooging. I’m pretty worried to be honest. Offense looked vanilla as shit.
  • Options
    betadawgbetadawg Member Posts: 30

betadawg said:

I was genuinely hoping we'd see drives from both Sirmon and Morris. Feels like a robbery that we didn't.
    Again why would we see drives from Sirmon when Morris did nothing wrong?? Makes 0 sense.