Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OKC

124»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Why does DNC disagree with factual statements?

Westbrook btw in the 5 overtimes OKC played in the playoffs shot an impressive 1-21.

So for those who think his criticism is unfair I point to that stat.

That's what I get for poasting at 2am, meant to hit upvote but hit the downvote and didn't realize it.

fyfmfe

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014

The Spurs window has supposedly been closing since 2008.

Around 2012 I finally gave up on that.

Clippers I think sign Paul Pierce which would be huge. Their SF play was so bad.

Grizzlies are just a thorn to OKC.

The west is tough. I think OKC could make the finals but to arrogantly ask "who could beat them?" is FS

Obviously, they could lose. There will always be other good teams in the West. I'm just saying there is no team in the West that wouldn't trade rosters with OKC. If you say otherwise, you are either an idiot or a huge Sooonic still butthurt the team left.

Guys under 25 don't typically lead teams to championships. There's really nothing to be alarmed about. In three years, it can be a concern. Right now, it's some Skip Bayless, Stephen A Smith let's make an argument to argue type shit. Cockus, you must watch a lot of First Take or Cold Pizza or whatever the fuck the show with those two clowns is now called. LeBron and Jordan didn't win one before 25 either. It took time, some growing pains, and in LeBron's case, a new team. It's common. The ones that have (Bird, Magic, Kobe, Duncan) were paired with veteran stars.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014
    Here Cockus. If you don't want to watch the many YouTube highlight videos of Durant crossing defenders over, here is LeBron talking about KD's handle.

http://newsok.com/okc-thunder-notebook-kevin-durant-continues-to-improve-ballhandling/article/3947299
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    the clippers were a chris paul/referee choke job away from winning the series IMO.
    Now with a new owner I'd have to think they're not that far below OKC if at all.
    And I still expect the Spurs to be good for another 1/2 years
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    You gotta be stubborn to still think Spurs win in 6 games.

No way OKC loses game 6 at home.

Miami is getting rest now but the Nets and Pacers will give them a challenge.

Those were all statements by you RoadDoog. Perhaps you and Tequilla should sit out these nba conversations.
  • Options

The game was over when I saw Joey Crawford was officiating. Still sticking with Spurs in 6 though.

That is pretty stubborn. OKC has looked a lot different with Ibaka and at home. If Spurs win the series, it will be because they have home court advantage. I've seen nothing to suggest San Antonio will win one at OKC.

BUMP
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014

The game was over when I saw Joey Crawford was officiating. Still sticking with Spurs in 6 though.

That is pretty stubborn. OKC has looked a lot different with Ibaka and at home. If Spurs win the series, it will be because they have home court advantage. I've seen nothing to suggest San Antonio will win one at OKC.

BUMP
    You're pressing cocker spanial. We've already been over the predictions. Keep giving us great hoops analysis about Durant's ballhandling. Or maybe you can make your 500th post that mentions that LeBron is really good.
  • Options
    edited June 2014

BUMP
    You're pressing cocker spanial. We've already been over the predictions. Keep giving us great hoops analysis about Durant's ballhandling. Or maybe you can make your 500th post that mentions that LeBron is really good.
    Tell us how no team can beat OKC in the West again. How stubborn I am to pick the Spurs in six and wait for it.....they won in 6.

Then you can make a podcast about it that only 6 people listen to then whine when it isn't given "announcement" status.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

BUMP
    Tell us how no team can beat OKC in the West again. How stubborn I am to pick the Spurs in six and wait for it.....they won in 6.

Then you can make a podcast about it that only 6 people listen to then whine when it isn't given "announcement" status.
    Lol. A little butt hurt Cockus?
  • Options

BUMP

Lol. A little butt hurt Cockus?
    No just you acting like a dick throughout the thread. Even though I'm literally one of the six people who listen to your podcast. I guess I just won't tune in from now on.