Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Grandpa Joe already needs a day off

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
This is going to be painful watching this guy quickly deteriorate in front of the world.

He jogs 20 feet to the lectern the few times a week he’s out, though.

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    Medication schedule
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    All of the Republican vote and a large swath of Biden vote would rather not see him at all.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    I can't wait for every bad actor in the world to probe Biden for weakness that we? all know is there

And then Joe over reacts like democrats do and the troops are headed out again so he isn't seen as soft

And when Kamala takes over it will only be worse because her entire existence will be to get re elected and you can't be soft on endless wars and have it happen for you

Good times ahead and hopefully Joe can make us non energy independent again too!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    Just wait until after Joe is sworn in. The quite whispers now about Joe's dementia would become very loud in the MSM. For the good of the country Joe will have to step aside.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,537 Standard Supporter
    Trump has Pence and Kushner to calm the savage beast.

Biden....AAAARRGH!!!! C"MON MAN!!!

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Old man bad!!!

lol
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    "Called a lid"?
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    25th amendment.
    thechatch said:

dflea said:

Old man bad!!!

lol

I don’t hate Joe Biden personally. I just hate his politics and what he stands for. He’s just another product of the Pelosi/Reid/Schumer/Nadler arm of the DNC that loves their foreign wars and entitlement programs. Career politician grifters who look at the populace as a source of money and the constitution as an annoying piece of paper hindering their search for power. The public is to be controlled as opposed to represented.
    I hate Trump personally. Despise him.

TDS. Nearly terminal case. Took huge quantities of weed to treat the symptoms.

I seem to be in the recovery stage at the moment, though. As long as I avoid the sativa.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,537 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Old man bad!!!

lol

I don’t hate Joe Biden personally. I just hate his politics and what he stands for. He’s just another product of the Pelosi/Reid/Schumer/Nadler arm of the DNC that loves their foreign wars and entitlement programs. Career politician grifters who look at the populace as a source of money and the constitution as an annoying piece of paper hindering their search for power. The public is to be controlled as opposed to represented.

I seem to be in the recovery stage at the moment, though. As long as I avoid the sativa.
    So it was all about the feels?

What part of his policies cause such discomfort? Did you not like the blacks and browns employed at record levels? Or the extra money in your pocket didn't spend the same?

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Old man bad!!!

lol

What part of his policies cause such discomfort? Did you not like the blacks and browns employed at record levels? Or the extra money in your pocket didn't spend the same?

I won't be taking any further questions on the subject, thank you.

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Old man bad!!!

lol

I get the Trump hate. There's a lot about the guy to not like on the personality front. I didn't vote for him in 2016 because I didn't trust that he was govern as a Conservative. But when I look at policy and I look at what the guy got done he earned my support. Hell if he'd only fixed the VA he deserved to get re-elected. The fact that he actually did improve the performance of the VA is a damn big deal. Clinton, Bush and Obama all failed at reforming the VA. Trump came in there and finally made good on the threat to start firing the people who were mismanaging the place and what do you know their performance improved.

Biden would have never done that, he would have rearranged the chairs on the Titanic just like ever other career politician had done before Trump. Blowing up the Iran deal and the Paris climate accords were a good thing. Both of those deals fucked the country.

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Old man bad!!!

lol

Like it or not it cost Trump the election. I've got a buddy who Trump has ruined, he hates him so bad that he can't even consider that Trump did anything right on policy.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Swaye said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Old man bad!!!

lol

This pretty well sums it up. Biden isn't an evil cunt like Hillary, or some deranged lunatic like Illhan Omar. He's just your standard big government liberal who honestly believes government is a better arbiter of what's good for you than you are. Without the Kamala and AOC true believers in his ears he'd probably govern pretty moderately. I have no hope that anyone in the current DNC can govern moderately. It's a woke mob calling the shots now. Biden will be a dancing puppet from day 1.
    If he’s dancing the lid will be called after breakfast 3-4 days a week.

Big Guy needs his rest.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter
    I can control my feelings over some words. People should try that. Voting for communism because you don't like what the better candidate says is stupid.

It's nice when they don't offend anyone with their speech but results matter. In fact only results matter in this instance and Trump got results we all benefited from.