Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Grandpa Joe already needs a day off

13»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

doogie said:

In fairness, if you’re Biden, what Should he do other than give Trump the stage, alone, to scream about cheating?

Act like he’s the President-elect instead of hiding in the basement.
    He’s put out statements. What could he possibly say or do to make you feel more comfortable with him as President-elect?
    Keeping Joe VID-free has to be a major concern, more than simple virtue signaling. They have to keep him upright for a while.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

doogie said:

doogie said:

In fairness, if you’re Biden, what Should he do other than give Trump the stage, alone, to scream about cheating?

He’s put out statements. What could he possibly say or do to make you feel more comfortable with him as President-elect?
    Keeping Joe VID-free has to be a major concern, more than simple virtue signaling. They have to keep him upright for a while.
    Why?

He's completely disposable to the DNC at this point. I'm sure they'd prefer to swear him in but if he dies, he dies.

They got what they needed out of him.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    doogie said:

doogie said:

His controlled pressers with pathetic softball questions from five pre approved media slurpees isn't helping
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    dnc said:

doogie said:

doogie said:

Why?

He's completely disposable to the DNC at this point. I'm sure they'd prefer to swear him in but if he dies, he dies.

Honest question, what would happen if He kicked the bucket before Inauguration Day? He isn’t a sitting President in that scenario, so how could the VP take over?
    Kaepsknee said:

dnc said:

doogie said:

doogie said:

Why?

Honest question, what would happen if He kicked the bucket before Inauguration Day? He isn’t a sitting President in that scenario, so how could the VP take over?
    I don't believe a President Elect has ever died but I'm sure Kamala would be next in line in that dreadful scenario.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    dnc said:

Kaepsknee said:

dnc said:

doogie said:

doogie said:

Why?

I don't believe a President Elect has ever died but I'm sure Kamala would be next in line in that grim scenario.
    Or maybe I should say grin

dnc said:

Kaepsknee said:

dnc said:

doogie said:

doogie said:

Why?

I don't believe a President Elect has ever died but I'm sure Kamala would be next in line in that dreadful scenario.
    I'm sure she would be. However, I really think they want him taking the oath. After that, whatever.

dnc said:

Kaepsknee said:

dnc said:

doogie said:

doogie said:

Why?

I'm sure she would be. However, I really think they want him taking the oath. After that, whatever.
    I don't think he's on his last legs or anything so I don't think it's a big concern.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Kaepsknee said:

dnc said:

doogie said:

doogie said:

Why?

I don't think he's on his last hairy legs or anything so I don't think it's a big concern.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    My mom lived for several years with full memory loss. She was physically healthy
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter

doogie said:

Biden is/was a terrible candidate, but dammnit, his campaign and staff were pretty good.
    At cheating.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,211
    edited November 2020
    Kaepsknee said:

dnc said:

doogie said:

doogie said:

Why?

If it is before the Electoral College votes, all breaks lose. After but before Jan 6th it is still dicey, but basically VP. After the new congress is seated, VP

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-donald-trump-constitutions-elections-us-supreme-court-91ce484b8046e6a555e172f42c4441f9
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Kaepsknee said:

dnc said:

doogie said:

doogie said:

Why?

I don't think he's on his last legs or anything so I don't think it's a big concern.
    Careful.