Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Grandpa Joe already needs a day off

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Old man bad!!!

lol

I don’t hate Joe Biden personally. I just hate his politics and what he stands for. He’s just another product of the Pelosi/Reid/Schumer/Nadler arm of the DNC that loves their foreign wars and entitlement programs. Career politician grifters who look at the populace as a source of money and the constitution as an annoying piece of paper hindering their search for power. The public is to be controlled as opposed to represented.
    I hate Trump personally. Despise him.

TDS. Nearly terminal case. Took huge quantities of weed to treat the symptoms.

I seem to be in the recovery stage at the moment, though. As long as I avoid the sativa.
    So it was all about the feels?

What part of his policies cause such discomfort? Did you not like the blacks and browns employed at record levels? Or the extra money in your pocket didn't spend the same?

Like it or not it cost Trump the election. I've got a buddy who Trump has ruined, he hates him so bad that he can't even consider that Trump did anything right on policy.
    Chris wallace probably lost the election for trump
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Old man bad!!!

lol

I don’t hate Joe Biden personally. I just hate his politics and what he stands for. He’s just another product of the Pelosi/Reid/Schumer/Nadler arm of the DNC that loves their foreign wars and entitlement programs. Career politician grifters who look at the populace as a source of money and the constitution as an annoying piece of paper hindering their search for power. The public is to be controlled as opposed to represented.
    This pretty well sums it up. Biden isn't an evil cunt like Hillary, or some deranged lunatic like Illhan Omar. He's just your standard big government liberal who honestly believes government is a better arbiter of what's good for you than you are. Without the Kamala and AOC true believers in his ears he'd probably govern pretty moderately. I have no hope that anyone in the current DNC can govern moderately. It's a woke mob calling the shots now. Biden will be a dancing puppet from day 1.
    You're being a bit kind. Biden has been a corrupt AF self serving politician his entire adult life. He's also an actual racist, to go along with being a vapid empty suit who is clearly in the beginning stages of dementia. He's a hood ornament at this point. If he's ultimately sworn in he will be the least qualified least deserving president of the past 100 years.
    By credentials and experience, that's Obama and Trump. Like or not, Biden has been around the government block.

Least deserving, yeah, perhaps, because he has been around the block and could never get there until long past his prime in the midst of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Old man bad!!!

lol

I seem to be in the recovery stage at the moment, though. As long as I avoid the sativa.

What part of his policies cause such discomfort? Did you not like the blacks and browns employed at record levels? Or the extra money in your pocket didn't spend the same?

I won't be taking any further questions on the subject, thank you.

So it was totally the feels.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

"Called a lid"?

Putting a lid on it?

or- smoking a lid on it?
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132

This is going to be painful watching this guy quickly deteriorate in front of the world.

He jogs 20 feet to the lectern the few times a week he’s out, though.

Fucking fatass diaper donnie just took a week off to fucking cry. Damn you are fucking stupid.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited November 2020

dflea said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Old man bad!!!

lol

Sure. Go with that if it helps you sleep at night.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Old man bad!!!

lol

Well you did nothing to refute it you fucking pussy. Here's your opportunity, cite the substantive policy reasons why you don't like Trump and telling us he makes your snatch sore doesn't count.
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Old man bad!!!

lol

Well you did nothing to refute it you fucking pussy. Here's your opportunity, cite the substantive policy reasons why you don't like Trump and telling us he makes your snatch sore doesn't count.
    Aww. You seem upset.

I can hook the garden hose back up out back if you need to wash some of that sand out of your gaping gash.

Let me know.
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Old man bad!!!

lol

Aww. You seem upset.

I can hook the garden hose back up out back if you need to wash some of that sand out of your gaping gash.

Let me know.
    White flag so early in the morning?

What a fucking lightweight.
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Old man bad!!!

lol

Aww. You seem upset.

Let me know.

Too much sand to leave the house?

What a crying little bitch you are, gaybob.

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Old man bad!!!

lol

Aww. You seem upset.

Let me know.

Who is the crying little bitch? You were asked a simple question and instead of just answering it you fall back on your kunt act. What's wrong lightweight? Was the question too fucking tough for you?
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

Old man bad!!!

lol

Aww. You seem upset.

Let me know.

Who is the crying little bitch? You were asked a simple question and instead of just answering it you fall back on your kunt act. What's wrong lightweight? Was the question too fucking tough for you?
    You are.

It's obvious. You can follow the trail of tears right to you.

Little bitch.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    In fairness, if you’re Biden, what Should he do other than give Trump the stage, alone, to scream about cheating?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

In fairness, if you’re Biden, what Should he do other than give Trump the stage, alone, to scream about cheating?

Biden is/was a terrible candidate, but dammnit, his campaign and staff were pretty good.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    doogie said:

Act like he’s the President-elect instead of hiding in the basement.

doogie said:

Act like he’s the President-elect instead of hiding in the basement.
    He’s put out statements. What could he possibly say or do to make you feel more comfortable with him as President-elect?