Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What’s everybody eating/drinking Tuesday night?

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Distilled MAGAtard tears. Lotta heart break coming down the pike. Sorry guysm.

I won't cry if Trump loses. That's the difference between adults and adult-children, the latter of whom own the Left.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I won't cry if Trump loses. That's the difference between adults and adult-children, the latter of whom own the Left.
    Same

I'd classify myself as centrist or even center left on a lot of things, but life goes on. The cuntry was designed with checks and balances for a reason.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482

My brother has a Rec-Tec and loves it...I keep putting getting one off but think I'm going to finally give in and get one over Christmas.

If you want convenience and real charcoal, go this route: https://www.masterbuilt.com/collections/smokers/products/gravity-series-1050-digital-charcoal-grill-smoker

For my money, Weber Smokey Mountain all the way - 22"
    That's a hell of nice looking charcoal rig! Alas, I've already giving @GrundleStiltzkin my verbal to join Team Traeger in the spring.
    You should probably just cook your beef in a microwave instead.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

My brother has a Rec-Tec and loves it...I keep putting getting one off but think I'm going to finally give in and get one over Christmas.

If you want convenience and real charcoal, go this route: https://www.masterbuilt.com/collections/smokers/products/gravity-series-1050-digital-charcoal-grill-smoker

That's a hell of nice looking charcoal rig! Alas, I've already giving @GrundleStiltzkin my verbal to join Team Traeger in the spring.
    Well I’ve been indirect slow cooking ribs and beef for 20 years in a OG Weber kettle grill to great success so it’s not like I hate charcoal.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482

Well I’ve been indirect slow cooking ribs and beef for 20 years in a OG Weber kettle grill to great success so it’s not like I hate charcoal.
    Then I'll say, you'll be disappointed when you try the same thing on a pellet smoker. You heard it here first.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,294
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I too have a Weber Smokey Mountain and I will be smoking brisket tomorrow. Just a 4 lb one cause there are only 3 of us (also have the smaller version, 18in, bought it second hand barely used). Works like a charm and the smoke flavor is just great.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I guess the plate ribs were on sale because I have some too... will smoke them in a standard Weber with pecan wood from a tree that fell on the fence a couple years ago.

Will wash it down with plenty of Belle Meade cask strength reserve bourbon.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

You're wrong. The pain and suffering is coming your way. I won't sell my company if Biden wins. I will pass on the higher taxes to you the consumer and I will fire 2 or 3 people. Me and mine won't cry like liberal bitches; we'll continue to kick ass and beat those who can't compete. Projection is not a good look for you.
    I've won at life just fine, fren. You don't gotta worry about me.
    I'm not worried but your logic is flawed. The suffering will be felt by those who can't protect themselves and that may not be you but it most certainly will be felt by the overwhelming, mass majority of those who voted for Biden. That said a large % of these morons wouldn't even ask where the train is going. The overwhelming, mass majority of those supporting Trump will wake up the next morning and begin planning on how to win in the post-constitutional era of Harris and the other treasonous
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

You're wrong. The pain and suffering is coming your way. I won't sell my company if Biden wins. I will pass on the higher taxes to you the consumer and I will fire 2 or 3 people. Me and mine won't cry like liberal bitches; we'll continue to kick ass and beat those who can't compete. Projection is not a good look for you.
    I'm not worried but your logic is flawed. The suffering will be felt by those who can't protect themselves and that may not be you but it most certainly will be felt by the overwhelming, mass majority of those who voted for Biden. That said a large % of these morons wouldn't even ask where the train is going. The overwhelming, mass majority of those supporting Trump will wake up the next morning and begin planning on how to win in the post-constitutional era of Harris and the other treasonous
    My original comment was aimed at the high degree of confidence so many here have in Trump's prospects for an EC victory, rather than how folks here will fare in real life as a result of a Biden win. We've got far more screen shots here predicting a Big Trump win than not. And I don't think those will age well.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,133
    whlinder said:

I too have a Weber Smokey Mountain and I will be smoking brisket tomorrow. Just a 4 lb one cause there are only 3 of us (also have the smaller version, 18in, bought it second hand barely used). Works like a charm and the smoke flavor is just great.

Correct.

I may vote like a centrist, but I grill slightly right of center.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fresh Dungeness crab cakes
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

My original comment was aimed at the high degree of confidence so many here have in Trump's prospects for an EC victory, rather than how folks here will fare in real life as a result of a Biden win. We've got far more screen shots here predicting a Big Trump win than not. And I don't think those will age well.
    You also suggested they will be reduced to tears. Your team wins the crying, screaming and terrorist response game 10-1. If you think they'll handle a loss nearly as well as Trump supporters looking for a large EC win, you're wrong.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Beef rib

There is nothing like pork ribs
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Beef rib

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

You also suggested they will be reduced to tears. Your team wins the crying, screaming and terrorist response game 10-1. If you think they'll handle a loss nearly as well as Trump supporters looking for a large EC win, you're wrong.
    I did. Tears over terrible takes.

The Dems are not my team. I voted GOP in like 19 of the 20 races on the ballot except 1.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

You're new to this interwebs thing, right?

Pre game shit talking is a time honored tradition going back to when Al Gore invented the interwebs.

And everyone also knows the boards are best after a big drunken loss.

Or a big drunken win.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

You're new to this interwebs thing, right?

Pre game shit talking is a time honored tradition going back to when Al Gore invented the interwebs.

And everyone also knows the boards are best after a big drunken loss.

Or a big drunken win.

My name is on the building. I got this.

There's enough memory of 2016 to cause me to pump the brakes on pre-game shit talking.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Beef rib

Typo ... definitely meant beef ribs

Beef ribs kick the shit out of pork ribs