Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sat next to a PSU fan on a flight today and talked about Donovan

BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited October 2020 in Hardcore Husky Board
Said he's the worst assistant they've had in his 60 years of watching. Said he consistently kept trying to run the read option with Christian Hackenberg. Said years later McSorley described Donovan's departure like 'going from hell to heaven'

Why are we getting excited for the season again?

Comments

• Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Fascinating. I sat next to a Jacksonville Jaguars fan on the rickshaw today.

He said he doesn't know who the fuck John Donovan is and that I'm a huge fucking nerd for bringing up their assistant RB coach.

Would chin this poast three times if it was allowed. Good chit, gatorz.
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    PSU fan eh? Thank God he didn't get you in the plane bathroom alone. Who am I fooling ...he's probably only interested in people under 4 feet
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Get out of here with this noise, the fent I just scored from him was 🔥 and UW football is as dead as I currently feel inside anyways.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,984
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,610
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    i like it here when everybody talks around the subject so that you really get a sense of perspective ~ this is high-level analysis.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BaldwinIV said:

Said he's the worst assistant they've had in his 60 years of watching. Said he consistently kept trying to run the read option with Christian Hackenberg. Said years later McSorley described Donovan's departure like 'going from hell to heaven'

Which one of you fuckers were in a 😷 that’s the real question.... fuck Donovan
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,774
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

As long as he runs the read option with the 4th string running back on critical 3rd and 4th down plays (back to back even better) then he will keep our high octane offense on brand.

Yeah, Pedo fan conveniently forgets how effortless it was to stop our offense in the 3rd most important game in Pete's tenure here.

Maybe Donovan will suck but people learn shit. Or at least they used to.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,116
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

Get out of here with this noise, the fent I just scored from him was 🔥 and UW football is as dead as I currently feel inside anyways.

You OD yet?
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Emoterman said:

You OD yet?
    Naw, not yet. But, FR FR, you still got an oxy plug out here?
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,023
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    BaldwinIV said:

Because there's a bunch of fucking Doogs here.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,998
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

BaldwinIV said:

Because there's a bunch of fucking Doogs here.
    I cannot remember anyone that was excited for this hire. We all assumed jimmy thought he was Moorhead and hired the wrong coach.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,168
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

PSU fan eh? Thank God he didn't get you in the plane bathroom alone. Who am I fooling ...he's probably only interested in people under 4 feet

I almost fucked a midget.