Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

String transferring, Miles reinstated....

1235»

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited May 2014

I'd rather keep the starting QB thanks.

I like Lindquist as much as the next guy but, having Miley there pushing him will make the whole team better.

Are you Hugh Millen? The past two years, multiple people have commented that Miles was far ahead of Lindquist. Miles is coming back for a reason. I doubt it is to be a back up.
    This is a complex offense and Lindquist ran it with better command than any QB has run any Husky offense in over a decade. Miley has too much to pick up in too short of time while Lindquist's command will continue to expand exponentially.

Peterman'a arrival squashed any relevance of the past two years.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Won't lie, I was excited to see how the two big WRs Kasen/String would work out... bummed out he won't be returning.

That being said Petersen is 92-12 for a reason and really no reason to question him. Maybe Demorea would have been a cancer who knows.

Still plenty of targets for Miles/Williams. I think Perkins should see a few more targets, maybe Daniels gets converted back to WR who knows.

The important thing is an adult is in charge of the show.

Kasen, String, Mickens, and Ross would have been incredible. It depends on Kasen's health and recovery, but we still have plenty at WR. I think Daniels is in the right place. He can flex out from time to time, but he's already 240 pounds. Perkins and Daniels are kind of H-Back/TE's who should be versatile.
    Stop crying you whiny fucking cunt. Peterman isn't.

Next man up. Turn the page.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I like Lindquist as much as the next guy but, having Miley there pushing him will make the whole team better.

Are you Hugh Millen? The past two years, multiple people have commented that Miles was far ahead of Lindquist. Miles is coming back for a reason. I doubt it is to be a back up.
    This is a complex offense and Lindquist ran it with better command than any QB has run any Husky offense in over a decade. Miley has too much to pick up in too short of time while Lindquist's command will continue to expand exponentially.

Pressing

I get that you're being sarktastic, but still.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PM Sven and learn the art of trolling. You aren't any good at it.
  • Options
    beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes
    What is it with all u clowns taking sides? How about we let this play out and see how team does this year. Too early for all second guessing, and for all of peterman jock sniffing.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,458
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    beelzebub said:

What is it with all u clowns taking sides? How about we let this play out and see how team does this year. Too early for all second guessing, and for all of peterman jock sniffing.

We have 107 days between now and kickoff. What the hell do you want us to do in the meantime?