Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I just moved two threads to the Tug

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

That's a good call. This is a welcoming atmosphere and everyone should feel welcome and if they don't they should kill themselves.

I have posted political shit on accident outside the Tug before, and had to go back and moderate my own dumbass. It happens. Good move to sequester it in the true Thunderdome of the site. The Tug should almost get a warning flag before you click on it:

Has anyone kept a running tally of how many candy asses we? have run out of the Tug?
    No but it's a bunch. Several candy asses left because of the Tug even though they didn't participate in the Tug. That makes my brain hurt.

"There's a cabal of libertarian/Trump supporters in the Tug who bludgeon all the lefties all day long and even though I never go there and participate in any of it I am going to leave the site because I don't want my user name that is not linked to my real identity in any way to be sullied by any of this. I have a personal brand to protect. Because logic!" - Candy Ass Quitter

If you can't handle an obscure sub-board on a website at the far end of the anus of the internet, then you should quit. And kill yourself. I'm embarrassed for everyone who has quit because of the Tug.
    Tug is an interesting place that is littered with idiots that only see one side of the argument. If you don’t agree with them, you are an idiot in their eyes
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

That's a good call. This is a welcoming atmosphere and everyone should feel welcome and if they don't they should kill themselves.

I have posted political shit on accident outside the Tug before, and had to go back and moderate my own dumbass. It happens. Good move to sequester it in the true Thunderdome of the site. The Tug should almost get a warning flag before you click on it:

Has anyone kept a running tally of how many candy asses we? have run out of the Tug?
    No but it's a bunch. Several candy asses left because of the Tug even though they didn't participate in the Tug. That makes my brain hurt.

"There's a cabal of libertarian/Trump supporters in the Tug who bludgeon all the lefties all day long and even though I never go there and participate in any of it I am going to leave the site because I don't want my user name that is not linked to my real identity in any way to be sullied by any of this. I have a personal brand to protect. Because logic!" - Candy Ass Quitter

If you can't handle an obscure sub-board on a website at the far end of the anus of the internet, then you should quit. And kill yourself. I'm embarrassed for everyone who has quit because of the Tug.
    Tug is an interesting place that is littered with idiots that only see one side of the argument. If you don’t agree with them, you are an idiot in their eyes
    Dangerously close to some sight privilege there.

Amirite, @GrandpaSankey ?
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Left handed people are just weird
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Biden calling Trump senile
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

No offense taken here. I'd rather be blind than be @FireCohen. He can say what he wants.

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

No offense taken here. I'd rather be blind than be @FireCohen. He can say what he wants.
    I thought @dnc was the bulling handle, now this handle too?

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Sounds like you have a hard time articulating your argument.
    I thought you here to beat your chest about how right you were that the football season is going to be canceled

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

To be fair you are seen as an idiot on every bored

@dnc bullies you all the time
    He tries
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,928 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

@Swaye it is level of @PuffyLittleGinage tucked up between supply thighs which confounds the logical mind.

I too am looking for a supply of supple thighs.

Wat?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,384 Founders Club

Swaye said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Wrong. Idiot.
    Nobody. And I mean nobody, has better comedic timing than @Swaye .
    His best stuff is in the Wam
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,928 Founders Club

Swaye said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Wrong. Idiot.
    Nobody. And I mean nobody, has better comedic timing than @Swaye .
    His best stuff is in the Wam
    Simple fact.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

@Swaye it is level of @PuffyLittleGinage tucked up between supply thighs which confounds the logical mind.

I too am looking for a supply of supple thighs.

Wat?
    You can never have enough supple thighs on hand.