Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I just moved two threads to the Tug

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club
A couple of you made comments about the Pac-12 unionizing threads belonging in The Tug Tavern, and you are correct. Speaking for myself, I made some posts in those threads thinking it WAS in the Tug, and not realizing it was on the main football board.

As I've always said, even those who are far-left in their politics should be able to hang out on our main football board and feel comfortable bantering and joking with everybody there.

So, the threads have been moved to the Tug.

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
    Spasibo Stalinu!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited August 2020
    Fuck those lefties and their feelings, not everyone is entitled to feel comfortable
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club
    Deleted doogwhisperer post not for copy-pasta but for reposting on the football board.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Fuck those lefties and their feelings, not everyone is entitled to feel comfortable

It's not about entitlement its about context. Lefties should be able to hang on the football board without political talk. I understand that.

As I've said over and over for years and years, moderating sucks.

If you disagree with somebody, respectfully disagree.

If you cant express your opimnion without using some type of profanity, don't post.

Leave politics off the board.

Don't be disrespectful to the mods.

if you have a post deleted, you know why. Don 't ask us to explain. It's just asking for an argument.

Lots of complaints lately. We're just trying to keep things moving along and civil. If you can't be nice, you don't get to post.

If your ability to post is revoked, it'll more than likely be for a day or two in order to chill a bit. Unless you have a history.

Don't make us moderate.

We really need some football.

Thanks Kim!

Good. We need new leftists to pummel in the Tug.

They won’t last long. Tug has claimed a lot of lefties
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    As a Marxist sympathizer I was very disappointed in your airing of grievances in the middle of the store. Thank you for righting this injustice.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

What about hard the hard right? Axing for a fren...

*AnCap
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024

You leave this but delete my copypasta. Someone is hurt...

You leave this but delete my copypasta. Someone is hurt...
    Deeply hurt. Wounded.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    Swaye said:

That's a good call. This is a welcoming atmosphere and everyone should feel welcome and if they don't they should kill themselves.

I have posted political shit on accident outside the Tug before, and had to go back and moderate my own dumbass. It happens. Good move to sequester it in the true Thunderdome of the site. The Tug should almost get a warning flag before you click on it:

Has anyone kept a running tally of how many candy asses we? have run out of the Tug?

Swaye said:

That's a good call. This is a welcoming atmosphere and everyone should feel welcome and if they don't they should kill themselves.

I have posted political shit on accident outside the Tug before, and had to go back and moderate my own dumbass. It happens. Good move to sequester it in the true Thunderdome of the site. The Tug should almost get a warning flag before you click on it:

Has anyone kept a running tally of how many candy asses we? have run out of the Tug?
    only candy ass u ran was ballz
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,543 Standard Supporter
    We don't run anybody - the typhus gets them.