Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PurpleJ- the biggest obsessed faggot on the bored.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you weren't such a lifeless cunt with millions of worthless posts I'd take the time to down vote your tripe. You really need to get more than just a match and a lighter and put an end to yourself, seriously.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    PurpleJ said:

If you weren't such a lifeless cunt with millions of worthless posts I'd take the time to down vote your tripe. You really need to get more than just a match and a lighter and put an end to yourself, seriously.

In other words find the thread where this belongs. Or just try posting something original instead of plagiarism my shit fucko. This is precisely why this is the first response you've had in 8 months you bearded cunt ya.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

In other words find the thread where this belongs. Or just try posting something original instead of plagiarism my shit fucko. This is precisely why this is the first response you've had in 8 months you bearded cunt ya.
    Conversation over. Get out of my inbox fag.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Lol'd at "you're being unreasonable"
  • Options
    Listen guys. This is 4th grade shit. Seriously embarrassing to read. If this board wants to stomp kim this is hardly advanced discussion. You guys look like a bunch of girls sitting around in kindergarden art class eating paste (which is symbolic as hell) throwing clay at each other. Grow the fuck up bitches, holy fuckall!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I get messages...

OBK: 400 and counting. Your stats are gonna get crushed. U shouldn't pick a fight with someone with lower stats. You're gonna be a slain giant brother.

Purp: Thanks for caring :)

Oh, and by the way... Not even puppy love and d2d responded so well to the blue waffle troll. Thanks for the show!

OBK: The show will continue until you receive 1.8k downvotes. The alternative is to erase the downvotes you gave to me and humbly prostrate yourself in front of the entire bored and admit defeat. You won't do this, so 1.8K it will be.

Purp: You realize the up vote/downvote thing is all a ruse to expose people who give a shit about that sort of thing. That's what's so great about this. Thanks again. Quook.

OBK: Eventually you'll slip and fall and a struggling cat will be there to finish you off. It's a battle of wills, not a battle of points.

Purp: Christ! You really don't get it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    APAG was right about OBK, you know
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

APAG thinks of himself as the second coming of Race Bannon, but it's not that hard to punch a hole in his veneer of calm superiority.
  • Options

dnc said:

APAG thinks of himself as the second coming of Race Bannon, but it's not that hard to punch a hole in his veneer of calm superiority.
    In your defense, you've come a long way on these boreds. This thread is just showing how far you still have to go.

Hopefully you haven't reached your ceiling. Looks like we'll find out soon.

Either way it will be interesting.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I get messages...

OBK: 400 and counting. Your stats are gonna get crushed. U shouldn't pick a fight with someone with lower stats. You're gonna be a slain giant brother.

Purp: Thanks for caring :)

Oh, and by the way... Not even puppy love and d2d responded so well to the blue waffle troll. Thanks for the show!

OBK: The show will continue until you receive 1.8k downvotes. The alternative is to erase the downvotes you gave to me and humbly prostrate yourself in front of the entire bored and admit defeat. You won't do this, so 1.8K it will be.

Purp: You realize the up vote/downvote thing is all a ruse to expose people who give a shit about that sort of thing. That's what's so great about this. Thanks again. Quook.

OBK: Eventually you'll slip and fall and a struggling cat will be there to finish you off. It's a battle of wills, not a battle of points.

Purp: Christ! You really don't get it.

Lol, you sent PL SS and d2d the blue waffle?
  • Options
    It would be wrong if every poster on here down voted all of OBK's posts given how much he cares about that shit.
  • Options
    My theory is that the closer he gets to 1.8K downvotes the more he will spam my inbox with nasty pics because he cares about his stats. He forgot to reference the pics he sent out today when he discovered I had clocked in for today's work.
  • Options

My theory is that the closer he gets to 1.8K downvotes the more he will spam my inbox with nasty pics because he cares about his stats. He forgot to reference the pics he sent out today when he discovered I had clocked in for today's work.

Honest question where are you getting this 1.8 down votes from? Why is that number so significant to you?
  • Options

Honest question where are you getting this 1.8 down votes from? Why is that number so significant to you?
    hardcorehusky.com/forums#/profile/222/PurpleJ

He didn't get that I was being sarcastik about how proud I was when I posted how my upvotes finally caught up to my downvotes a few months ago and thought it'd be cute to downvote 400 of my poasts in order to 'set me back.' Now I'm going to even out his and observe how he reacts.
  • Options

He didn't get that I was being sarcastik about how proud I was when I posted how my upvotes finally caught up to my downvotes a few months ago and thought it'd be cute to downvote 400 of my poasts in order to 'set me back.' Now I'm going to even out his and observe how he reacts.
    Uhh...............Mods?
  • Options

Now, more than ever before:

Fuck, it's just not funny anymore. It's like revenge of the nerds around here. Goes to show 80% of you guys around here are fucking geeks. Post (oh I'm supposed to say 'poast' hee hee) something refreshing. Mora to the Seattle storm! Hardy har har. Fucking dweeb round here now. That's what happens when you invite too many dawgmen over. Close the fucking gates Derek
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

Hey Damone, suck my left one

... for a vote down? You've got to be fucking kidding me.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    PurpleJ said:

fire your writers...