Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PurpleJ- the biggest obsessed faggot on the bored.

Comments

• Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

My theory is that the closer he gets to 1.8K downvotes the more he will spam my inbox with nasty pics because he cares about his stats. He forgot to reference the pics he sent out today when he discovered I had clocked in for today's work.

... yes, your vote cunts are very important in here. Keeping cunting.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,599
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

My theory is that the closer he gets to 1.8K downvotes the more he will spam my inbox with nasty pics because he cares about his stats. He forgot to reference the pics he sent out today when he discovered I had clocked in for today's work.

Honest question where are you getting this 1.8 down votes from? Why is that number so significant to you?
    hardcorehusky.com/forums#/profile/222/PurpleJ

He didn't get that I was being sarcastik about how proud I was when I posted how my upvotes finally caught up to my downvotes a few months ago and thought it'd be cute to downvote 400 of my poasts in order to 'set me back.' Now I'm going to even out his and observe how he reacts.
    If you weren't such a lifeless cunt with millions of worthless posts I'd take the time to down vote your tripe. You really need to get more than just a match and a lighter and put an end to yourself, seriously.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    edited May 2014

Lol at this fucktard. He went through every one of my past posts and discussions and downvoted every one of them and then bumped an old post of mine in order to claim some kind of triumph. How long does it take to do shit like that? At least several hours. The fucktwat actually increased my total bored points by doing so. I had 700 or so, now I have 900. Mission accomplished, fag.

Lol at this fucktard. He went through every one of my past posts and discussions and downvoted every one of them and then bumped an old post of mine in order to claim some kind of triumph. How long does it take to do shit like that? At least several hours. The fucktwat actually increased my total bored points by doing so. I had 700 or so, now I have 900. Mission accomplished, fag.

Same shit that buttsniffer more_cock
    does to me. Creepy shit for grown man.
    To be fair I only do that to the posts where you insult me so yea I'd suppose that'd make every post.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    AZDuck said:

Obligatory:

Also obligatory:

The red head is doable.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,631
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

AZDuck said:

Obligatory:

Also obligatory:

The red head is doable.
    If you're a 30 year old Russia obsessed faggot living in Mommas basement, then yeah maybe
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Obligatory:

Also obligatory:

The red head is doable.
    If you're a 30 year old Russia obsessed faggot living in Mommas basement, then yeah maybe
    That cartoon bitch is probably cuter than your reel girlfriend.
  • Options
    Founders Club

AZDuck said:

Obligatory:

Also obligatory:

The red head is doable.
    You'd cut your dick off to sniff the panties of the least attractive girl I've fucked
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Obligatory:

Also obligatory:

The red head is doable.
    You'd cut your dick off to sniff the panties of the least attractive girl I've fucked
    Your standards are a little underwhelming. I'll keep my dick and you can keep sniffing her panties.

• Options
    Founders Club

AZDuck said:

Obligatory:

Also obligatory:

The red head is doable.
    Your standards are a little underwhelming. I'll keep my dick and you can keep sniffing her panties.

0/10 effort, as usual
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Obligatory:

Also obligatory:

The red head is doable.
    Is that statement the cousin to Harvey Road's "You'd piss yourself to have my life" ?
  • Options
    Founders Club

AZDuck said:

Obligatory:

Also obligatory:

The red head is doable.
    Is that statement the cousin to Harvey Road's "You'd piss yourself to have my life" ?
    Maybe distant cousins. Fuck, I'd piss myself for a grand. I wouldn't cut my dick off for a billion dollars.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

Obligatory:

Also obligatory:

The red head is doable.
    Maybe distant cousins. Fuck, I'd piss myself for a grand. I wouldn't cut my dick off for a billion dollars.
    A billion?
  • Options
    Founders Club

AZDuck said:

Obligatory:

Also obligatory:

The red head is doable.
    A billion?
    Nah. I'm not old. If I was 50 then yeah fuck it, id take the billion.

Right now I like my dick.

Like squeezing the last bit of toothpaste out of the tube hardy har
  • Options
    edited May 2014

AZDuck said:

Obligatory:

Also obligatory:

The red head is doable.
    A billion?

Uhhh for a billion I'd cut it off and pay to just have it re-attached.

Fuck man pretty easy solution. Live a life of abundance so you can have your dick AND a billion dollars.
  • Options
    edited May 2014

AZDuck said:

Obligatory:

Also obligatory:

The red head is doable.
    A billion?

Uhhh for a billion I'd cut it off and pay to just have it re-attached.

Fuck man pretty easy solution. Live a life of abundance so you can have your dick AND a billion dollars.
    less_cockus?
  • Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

Obligatory:

Also obligatory:

The red head is doable.

BRB, JO
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,904
    Founders Club

AZDuck said:

Obligatory:

Also obligatory:

The red head is doable.

AZDuck said:

Obligatory:

Also obligatory:

The red head is doable.
    brb, jo to cartoons?

• Options
    GulagDawgGulagDawg Member Posts: 200
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

I get messages...

OBK: 400 and counting. Your stats are gonna get crushed. U shouldn't pick a fight with someone with lower stats. You're gonna be a slain giant brother.

Purp: Thanks for caring :)

Oh, and by the way... Not even puppy love and d2d responded so well to the blue waffle troll. Thanks for the show!

OBK: The show will continue until you receive 1.8k downvotes. The alternative is to erase the downvotes you gave to me and humbly prostrate yourself in front of the entire bored and admit defeat. You won't do this, so 1.8K it will be.

Purp: You realize the up vote/downvote thing is all a ruse to expose people who give a shit about that sort of thing. That's what's so great about this. Thanks again. Quook.

OBK: Eventually you'll slip and fall and a struggling cat will be there to finish you off. It's a battle of wills, not a battle of points.

Purp: Christ! You really don't get it.

Sounds like OBK could care less...