Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PurpleJ- the biggest obsessed faggot on the bored.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    GulagDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

I get messages...

OBK: 400 and counting. Your stats are gonna get crushed. U shouldn't pick a fight with someone with lower stats. You're gonna be a slain giant brother.

Purp: Thanks for caring :)

Oh, and by the way... Not even puppy love and d2d responded so well to the blue waffle troll. Thanks for the show!

OBK: The show will continue until you receive 1.8k downvotes. The alternative is to erase the downvotes you gave to me and humbly prostrate yourself in front of the entire bored and admit defeat. You won't do this, so 1.8K it will be.

Purp: You realize the up vote/downvote thing is all a ruse to expose people who give a shit about that sort of thing. That's what's so great about this. Thanks again. Quook.

OBK: Eventually you'll slip and fall and a struggling cat will be there to finish you off. It's a battle of wills, not a battle of points.

Purp: Christ! You really don't get it.

Sounds like OBK could care less...
    Sounds like you do. You've created a new screen name for the sole purpose of dripping your cunt juices on my posts.
  • Options
    GulagDawgGulagDawg Member Posts: 200
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

GulagDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

I get messages...

OBK: 400 and counting. Your stats are gonna get crushed. U shouldn't pick a fight with someone with lower stats. You're gonna be a slain giant brother.

Oh, and by the way... Not even puppy love and d2d responded so well to the blue waffle troll. Thanks for the show!

OBK: The show will continue until you receive 1.8k downvotes. The alternative is to erase the downvotes you gave to me and humbly prostrate yourself in front of the entire bored and admit defeat. You won't do this, so 1.8K it will be.

Purp: You realize the up vote/downvote thing is all a ruse to expose people who give a shit about that sort of thing. That's what's so great about this. Thanks again. Quook.

OBK: Eventually you'll slip and fall and a struggling cat will be there to finish you off. It's a battle of wills, not a battle of points.

Sounds like you do. You've created a new screen name for the sole purpose of dripping your cunt juices on my posts.
    Huh?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    GulagDawg said:

GulagDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

I get messages...

Huh?
    Purple....I mean, GulagDawg gives a shit whether or not I give a shit. The game was the who doesn't give a fuck game. Checkmate bitch.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    GulagDawg said:

GulagDawg said:

GulagDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

I get messages...

Huh?
    Purple....I mean, GulagDawg gives a shit whether or not I give a shit. The game was the who doesn't give a fuck game. Checkmate bitch.
    That guy must be really special for you to make a 5 page thread about him. You don't care, though.
    His avid, doogish fans turned it into a 5 page thread. I'm just a duck in hostile waters. He's speshul in the same sense this guy is speshul:

• Options

GulagDawg said:

GulagDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

I get messages...

Huh?
    Can you clarify for me whether you could give a shit, or whether you couldn't give a shit? Thanks in advance.
    Could. Definitely could.
  • Options
    Lol Purp. Just die already you struggling cat. I'm going to obliterate your stats because you care about them. If you're going to carpetbomb me with downvotes be a man and do it with your real name, not with that alias you're using from the gulag.
  • Options
    I would like to nominate it for the classics bored.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,589
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    GulagDawg said:

I wish we could get a "pressing" button, and after reaching 500 you get banned from the bored

Granted, I'd probably get banned fast, but at least OBK would go down with me

Pressing.
    Who the fuck made a new account this time?
  • Options
    edited May 2014

I wish we could get a "pressing" button, and after reaching 500 you get banned from the bored

I know you feel like you've been set back 20 years, but take this comment to the Michael Sam thread and bitch about it there.
  • Options

I know you feel like you've been set back 20 years, but take this comment to the Michael Sam thread and bitch about it there.
    I implore you to shut the fuck up and die in a fucking fire.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,589
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You're reaching AoG territory, which means it's getting time to end your own life.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    I'm not sure if I read this entire thread or sucked a whole bunch of cocks in the last 10 minutes. For, in the existential sense, the outcome is the same.
  • Options
    TMacDawgTMacDawg Member Posts: 161
    So in summary...

• Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TMacDawg said:

So in summary...

Why the fark aren't you poasting on the fuck bored?