Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Craig Robinson. Door. Ass. Out.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,999
    Tequilla said:

Typical Coug response ... life isn't fair blah blah blah ...

No shit it isn't ... you're a coug.

You're right Tequilla. Thanks for helping me straighten that out.

:b

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Jake Almighty
    I don't know what is worse this response or the fact that Damone is agreeing with this nonsense.

Tequilla's response hands down - that's legit doogman stuff right there ala Oregondawg and even, dare I say, krisvashon.

Damone's just still pissed about the Rattner/Stacy thing and the NCAA anti-trust bit w/ me. Otherwise he's ok.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I just get pissed at Cougs that think that life isn't fair and how they get pissed off at people that have worked hard to gain their network while they were too busy getting drunk at the Coug.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tequilla said:

I just get pissed at Cougs that think that life isn't fair and how they get pissed off at people that have worked hard to gain their network while they were too busy getting drunk at the Coug.

+1

Fuck Cougs. Especially CreepyCoug. That guys the Cougliest Coug that ever did Coug.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Tequilla said:

You take where someone went to school a little too seriously. What you describe could be anyone.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Jake Almighty
    I don't know what is worse this response or the fact that Damone is agreeing with this nonsense.

Tequilla's response hands down - that's legit doogman stuff right there ala Oregondawg and even, dare I say, krisvashon.

Damone's just still pissed about the Rattner/Stacy thing and the NCAA anti-trust bit w/ me. Otherwise he's ok.

Nybe
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,170
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

pawz said:
    Anyone who thinks we live in any form of a meritocracy is just straight bone headed stoopid. Every fucking thing that happens north of the $250K a year income bracket is based on who likes you, and that decision is based entirely on what is in it for them to like you and have you like them back.

I make a lot less than $250K, but this is only true in the corporate world. If you want to move your way up the corporate ladder, then yeah, you better learn to kiss some ass so the right people like you. If you can make someone else money, they will do business with you, whether they like you or not.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,071 Founders Club

pawz said:
    Anyone who thinks we live in any form of a meritocracy is just straight bone headed stoopid. Every fucking thing that happens north of the $250K a year income bracket is based on who likes you, and that decision is based entirely on what is in it for them to like you and have you like them back.

I make a lot less than $250K, but this is only true in the corporate world. If you want to move your way up the corporate ladder, then yeah, you better learn to kiss some ass so the right people like you. If you can make someone else money, they will do business with you, whether they like you or not.
    #truth
  • QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

+1

Fuck Cougs. Especially CreepyCoug. That guys the Cougliest Coug that ever did Coug.
    huh?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Tequilla said:

The sad part is Tequilla doesn't really even know that some of the best networking is done over drinks and dinner.

I'm hearing Tequilla has a kickass Linkedin page though.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Pretty sure this is a violation of free speech.

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

+1

huh?
    he's having fun with one of the resident retards. please don't interfere. this is good shit for a Monday.
    edited May 2014

pawz said:

i'm hoping that you know that I'm not going to dispute that. we'll just wait for Damone to come riding in and point out that I used the words "every fucking thing," and hold me strictly to that categorical claim.

i need to remember to be more precise. it's not as though hyperbole has any place here. :)

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Jake Almighty

Nybe
    oh just come on now Sally. you're being a little girl bleeding through your whites.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited May 2014

Wow..4 posts I a row about me. Must have you seeing red and throwing sand in your pussy

I don't remember our anti trust discussions. Must have made you angry or something.

Yeah..I work in a cube.

Keep trying cunt
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited May 2014

Wow..4 posts I a row about me. Must have you seeing red and throwing sand in your pussy

I don't remember our anti trust discussions. Must have made you angry or something.

Yeah..I work in a cube.

Keep trying cunt

Disagree.

The second poast of the four was about Tequilla.

hth
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

You take where someone went to school a little too seriously. What you describe could be anyone.
    Actually I don't.

I do think that where someone goes to school helps in opening doors for people. But there are examples of successful alums from every school and a number of the most successful people never even finished college.

You get where you get by working hard, making sacrifices, saying your prayers, and taking your vitamins.

I know and work with many Cougs. Some are really good. Some have this "everybody is trying to screw me inferiority complex." That "complex" is one of my biggest pet peeves. And Coug alumni are some of the worst with that.