Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Craig Robinson. Door. Ass. Out.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

Wow..4 posts I a row about me. Must have you seeing red and throwing sand in your pussy

I don't remember our anti trust discussions. Must have made you angry or something.

Yeah..I work in a cube.

Keep trying cunt

We've got a bleeder!

Apparently you can neither read nor count when your flow is moderate to heavy.

I take things in order regardless of my emotional state. Fuck off if it bothers you.

You're normally tolerable but you can, at times, be a whiny and drippy little twat.
    Tequilla said:

I just get pissed at Cougs that think that life isn't fair and how they get pissed off at people that have worked hard to gain their network while they were too busy getting drunk at the Coug.

Werd.

I just wish I weren't such a creepy fucking coug damn it to hell!

Why couldn't I have been smarter? Why!!!?????
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Wow..4 posts I a row about me. Must have you seeing red and throwing sand in your pussy

I don't remember our anti trust discussions. Must have made you angry or something.

Yeah..I work in a cube.

Keep trying cunt

We've got a bleeder!

I take things in order regardless of my emotional state. Fuck off if it bothers you.

You're normally tolerable but you can, at times, be a whiny and drippy little twat.
    speaking of fucking off if it bothers you and being a bleeder...take your own advice, cunt nugget.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I didn't realize that this place just turned into Butthurt Cougar
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 541
    Tequilla said:

I didn't realize that Tequilla(-l) could type ... thought it was just a liquid...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Tequilla said:

I didn't realize you were capable of producing such a short crisp poast.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

I didn't realize you were capable of producing such a short crisp poast.
    All the HHBs are talking about the difference between Verbose Doog Tequilla and Succint Pissed Off At Doogman Tequilla.

Yeah..I work in a cube.

Keep trying cunt

We've got a bleeder!

speaking of fucking off if it bothers you and being a bleeder...take your own advice, cunt nugget.
    I ain't mad brah. I tell you you're a whiny cunt merely to inform, and not to harm or insult. You misunderstand my intent, much as you misunderstand the application of antitrust law to the NCAA.

You're better when you're talking about alcoholic beverages. Consider sticking to that.

Tequilla said:

It would appear there are a few things you don't realize.

Take it easy.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Take it easy.
    Thank you "Mr. I Know Everything" superiority guy
    edited May 2014

Yeah..I work in a cube.

Keep trying cunt

We've got a bleeder!

I ain't mad brah. I tell you you're a whiny cunt merely to inform, and not to harm or insult. You misunderstand my intent, much as you misunderstand the application of antitrust law to the NCAA.

You're better when you're talking about alcoholic beverages. Consider sticking to that.

You mean the time you said the NCAA has an anti trust exemption, when they don't. Yeah. That was funny. And when you thought being exempt meant the opposite of what it actually does to the unionization efforts was even funnier.

Yeah..I work in a cube.

Keep trying cunt

We've got a bleeder!

You mean the time you said the NCAA has an anti trust exemption, when they don't. Yeah. That was funny. And when you thought being exempt meant the opposite of what it actually does to the unionization efforts was even funnier.
    Wait I thought you didn't remember our anti-trust discussion. Now you're reciting it with surprising detail.

As long a we're in history class don't forget to mention that you're leaving out a few things. Happy to dig it up while you go pull your string.

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Take it easy.
    Thank you "Mr. I Know Everything" superiority guy
    No offense, but I'm guessing "quick study" doesn't come a lot on your performance reviews, does it?
    edited May 2014

Yeah..I work in a cube.

Keep trying cunt

We've got a bleeder!

Wait I thought you didn't remember our anti-trust discussion. Now you're reciting it with surprising detail.

As long a we're in history class don't forget to mention that you're leaving out a few things. Happy to dig it up while you go pull your string.

I had to do a search. Feel free. Make sure and include your statement that the NCAA has an anti trust exemption and what that means. Are you always a little bitch when you're called on stupid shit you say?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I just get pissed at Cougs that think that life isn't fair and how they get pissed off at people that have worked hard to gain their network while they were too busy getting drunk at the Coug.

You take where someone went to school a little too seriously. What you describe could be anyone.
    Actually I don't.

I do think that where someone goes to school helps in opening doors for people. But there are examples of successful alums from every school and a number of the most successful people never even finished college.

You get where you get by working hard, making sacrifices, saying your prayers, and taking your vitamins.

I know and work with many Cougs. Some are really good. Some have this "everybody is trying to screw me inferiority complex." That "complex" is one of my biggest pet peeves. And Coug alumni are some of the worst with that.
    Upvoted for quoting Hulk Hogan.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    This thread: hardy, har, har.

Yeah..I work in a cube.

Keep trying cunt

We've got a bleeder!

I had to do a search. Feel free. Make sure and include your statement that the NCAA has an anti trust exemption and what that means. Are you always a little bitch when you're called on stupid shit you say?
    no you didn't.

http://scholarship.law.marquette.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1443&context=sportslaw

"immune from close scrutiny". historic judicial deference to the NCAA in its overt and plenary control over one rather unique labor market. sure, when they wander into strictly commercial activities and price fix TV deals it's a different story. when they're doing anything else under the name of amateurism, they're hard to beat on anti-trust grounds. so they still get to dictate the terms of employment over all member schools.

but you're right. i was rather remiss in using 'exemption'. i'll be more precise next time. good for you fuck face.

when my sweeping and imprecise comments are strictly interpreted and taken to task? yeah, about as bitchy as your crotch gets bloody and foamy when people tell you to go fuck yourself. just about that bitchy.
    edited May 2014
    Lol. Keep digging. And it's funny yout so pissed off that you had to bring up a weeks old argument where you claim you really got me. Obsess much?

You said something stupid and dug up something after likely hours of goggle searching that wasn't even relevant, You don't even understand what anti trust exemption means to the NCAA and the welfare if the players. Clearly. Dumbass.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Remember boys... sometimes you can end up being 'right' yet left standing all alone.