Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why is it so fucking hard for so many people to admit...

Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,970
That most people value their jobs, their ability to make ends meet, provide for their family, etc....more than the lives of elderly people with existing medical conditions? That's reality. But some would have us believe that to be the mentality of somebody who is EVIL. Really? 80% of people in the world are evil? Kind of begs the fucking definition of evil, doesn't it you stupid ass prick?

I'm not sure who I'm talking to. Just people in general. All these people keep pointing out that people are dying. Guess what? Actions speak louder than words. And the actions of American people are clear....the economy is more important. End of story. Give the American people what they want.

Comments

• Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,970
    If Trump would have shut down the economy on a national level several months ago, the economy would be in even worse shape, and his chances of re-election would have taken a massive blow. Yet, so many people are saying he should have done that. Where is the logic in saying that the president shouldn't governor based on the wishes of the people?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited May 2020
    @ThomasFremont will call you a whining Slave Wage who shouldn’t have a mortgage and/or kids because his Democrat governor says some jobs are essential and others aren’t in this artificial government-controlled job market.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Seems to me the Real Science Facts and Data back you up.

Now that we know what we know, Mitigate nursing home and rehab centers Now and get the fuck back to work. Or go buy something expensive either way is good
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

@ThomasFremont will call you a whining Slave Wage who shouldn’t have a mortgage and/or kids because his Democrat governor says some jobs are essential and others aren’t in this artificial government-controlled job market.

Nah, just you. You’ve been a whiny cunt the entire time you’ve been here.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Following your lead, Spaulding.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941

Ironic.
    SFGbob said:

Ironic.
    I’m a legend here. You’re some duck faggot that cries about his salary being cut while posting here all day long...Gee I wonder how they came to that decision.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,823

SFGbob said:

Ironic.
    I’m a legend here. You’re some duck faggot that cries about his salary being cut while posting here all day long...Gee I wonder how they came to that decision.
    It's amazing the perception of what $129 can buy for some.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,352

That most people value their jobs, their ability to make ends meet, provide for their family, etc....more than the lives of elderly people with existing medical conditions? That's reality. But some would have us believe that to be the mentality of somebody who is EVIL. Really? 80% of people in the world are evil? Kind of begs the fucking definition of evil, doesn't it you stupid ass prick?

I'm not sure who I'm talking to. Just people in general. All these people keep pointing out that people are dying. Guess what? Actions speak louder than words. And the actions of American people are clear....the economy is more important. End of story. Give the American people what they want.

Death panels kinda grow on you after awhile. Glad to see so many of you coming around.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Life is a math exercise. There is risk of dying every single second of every day -but we don't worry about it because there are so many things that could take us out, we'd be in the fetal position 23 hours 59 minutes of every day otherwise.

To me, the 'but you'll kill granny' is no different than 'but you'll kill the alcoholic if you sell booze at your store'. Yes, that could happen. Does it stop Safeway from offering dozens of kinds of vodka and gin? No - because most people are not going to drink themselves into oblivion or offer fifths to alkies on the corner. Just like most people are not going to run into an assisted living facility and starting coughing and licking old people. It's not going to happen. And if it does, there are thousands of old folks' homes in this country -odds are the sneeze licker ISN'T going to invade your granny's place.

Instead we have these buttfukrs with a medical degree (and who doesn't know several doctors who are absolute twits/dorks but they could pass tests?) setting the course of society. Fuck those guys.

Time to live life again. If I die, I die. Oh well. But most certainly my life isn't going to be much worth living in anarchy breaks out or I can't buy food at the store without arm wrestling some skateboarder for the last box of twinkies or a package of pork chops. That's going to happen much sooner than most people would like to admit - and the only thing separating us from being Venezuela is about 3 weeks. And even then, advantage Venezuela because of hot chicks.

the chocolate covered ones?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    It is true who is dying matters. If thing was taking out 18-30 year who are in great shape, maybe the response we are seeing would make some sense. (Even then probably not to this degree). But the fact is it’s taking out 80+ year olds In nursing homes who are already sick makes the response criminal.
    Doogles said:

The shut down will ultimately cost more lives than it saved, cook it.

Yeah, not gonna go that far.
    salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

Ironic.
    It's amazing the perception of what $129 can buy for some.
    For $129 you too can become a legend. Pony up.

We all know @NorthwestFresh cant afford it.
  • PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545

If Trump would have shut down the economy on a national level several months ago, the economy would be in even worse shape, and his chances of re-election would have taken a massive blow. Yet, so many people are saying he should have done that. Where is the logic in saying that the president shouldn't governor based on the wishes of the people?

If trump would have shut down travel from China and other countries in December the left would have completely lost their shit.
    They lost their shit when he did it later.
  • PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    edited May 2020

Doogles said:

The shut down will ultimately cost more lives than it saved, cook it.

Yeah, not gonna go that far.
    It will be interesting to see the suicide rate during the pandemic shutdown once they are released.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/12/coronavirus-crisis-creates-perfect-storm-for-suicide-risk-as-job-losses-soar-and-people-remain-isolated-at-home.html