Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Call me Eeyore

Options
YellowSnow
YellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,305 Swaye's Wigwam
But fuck all this talk of modified football seasons. Either play the damned normal schedule with butts in the seats or don't. I for one could not give two shits about watching some bullshit, throwaway season in empty stadiums. It would be worse than no season at all in my estimation. Put the athletic dept staff on reduced salaries and work load if money is an issue. Jimmy can sell his boat and drink Folgers if he runs low on cash. Mortgages and rent aren't due either anymore, so we can skip the 2020 debt service on Husky Stadium.

Comments

• LebamDawg
    LebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,581 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    idgafra - I am not going to the games anyway
  • backthepack
    backthepack Member Posts: 19,811
    Options
    Might keep away the grey hairs which would be a good thing.
  • PurpleBaze
    PurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,496 Founders Club
    Options

Might keep away the grey hairs which would be a good thing.

@RaceBannon true?!
  • dnc
    dnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

I would be chinclined to agree but if we? don't play without fans we? ain't gonna play at all. And if we don't play at all the program is fucking over. It might be over anyway but it's DONE if the SEC plays this year and we don't.

Our only slim chance is to play an empty season in empty stadiums.

Meh. You think all the west coast moms are gonna let their babies go transfer to granny killer SEC schools?
    Probably your most slow strategy post ever.

Chasing the NFL dream and $ >
    Sarcasm fren.
    Damn.

Got me good.
  • doogie
    doogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Options
    but who will win the Sparkle Trophy for cleanest stadium in the Conference?
  • vadawg
    vadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    dnc said:

I would be chinclined to agree but if we? don't play without fans we? ain't gonna play at all. And if we don't play at all the program is fucking over. It might be over anyway but it's DONE if the SEC plays this year and we don't.

Our only slim chance is to play an empty season in empty stadiums.

SEC will play. Trust me. So we're fucked...along with our Ty recruiting coaching staff.
  • Pitchfork51
    Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,725
    Options
    Just play every game in Vegas. I might become a doog