Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More medical advice from Dr. Trump

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2020
    BearsWiin said:

lol at this board performing all kinds of mental gymnastics to defend Trump and then now Dr. Stable Genius says he was just joking the whole time.

And nuke a hurricane, and look directly into an eclipse, and waterbomb a 800 year old cathedral. If he were in kindergarten in Alabama he'd be by far the dumbest motherfucker in his class. But he's the President.

Fuck errbody who enables this ignorant narcissistic sociopath POS
    Trump likely has very little education in viral immunology, infectious diseases or how to combat them. I also think there’s a part of him who thought, at the time of his comment, that maybe the slightest and most minuscule dilution of a disinfectant derivative might help someone. He probably realized what he said and how it sounded either when he said it or when his advisers told him after the presser.

To say “nah, I was just joshin’ you guys” is either false or irresponsible for what was intended to be potential new treatments for COVID.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Isn't this just running with semantics?

Like maybe there's a way you can inject a solution/medicine that kills the virus, is it possible?

He's asking the question, he's not the Dr.

But he did say the word you see on a Lysol bottle and so let's run with it and say Trump suggests drinking bleach as a solution to Corona virus.

Either way, it won't be interesting.

It's this type of disingenuous shit that hurts the country more than anything.

Yeah, he's just asking questions. It's the ones who make fun of him for his mindless babbling on national TV who are harming the country.

This is just chloroquine v2.

How many people on your side believe to this day Trump called all Hispanics rapists? (My mom and girlfriend do)

How many believe he called Nazis good people?

It's Ignorance at best, but mainly intellectual dishonesty.

This creates the type of division the left claims to want to erase. When you push this stuff it actively pulls the country apart.

I'm not some Trump humper. In 2015 I was a middle of the road half Puerto Rican from California. I'll criticize what needs to be objectively criticized, but this media crusade has jumped the shark beyond repair.
    "Both sides" POTD
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Like maybe there's a way you can inject a solution/medicine that kills the virus, is it possible?

But he did say the word you see on a Lysol bottle and so let's run with it and say Trump suggests drinking bleach as a solution to Corona virus.

Yeah, he's just asking questions. It's the ones who make fun of him for his mindless babbling on national TV who are harming the country.

How many people on your side believe to this day Trump called all Hispanics rapists? (My mom and girlfriend do)

This creates the type of division the left claims to want to erase. When you push this stuff it actively pulls the country apart.

I'm not some Trump humper. In 2015 I was a middle of the road half Puerto Rican from California. I'll criticize what needs to be objectively criticized, but this media crusade has jumped the shark beyond repair.
    What's my side? Imagine thinking that only the left could think Trump is a dunce cap.

There's plenty of bullshit to go around. The genius of Trump is that he overwhelms the system, which let's you cling to discredited hysteria about rapist Mexicans and good Naxis, while distracting yourself from the countless other volumes of nonsense that have been spewed.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The lesson here, is you DO go full retard.

That way nobody can keep track of just how fucking incompetent you are.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is that why Biden got the nomination?

If you all are wondering why no one takes you seriously well figure it out
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,832
    Trump referred to light.

I learned there actually is such a thing. Also talked about light in the lungs. We scope lungs all the time but we can't put a UV light on the scope? Not hair brained at all. I hate how Trump speaks but he's all in for America and has done more good than all the rat presidents combined. Turning the tide on the criminal left.
  • Options

Oh no, nobody take me seriously in the Tug? Whatever will I do???
  • Options

LEAVE?
    And miss the daily circle jerk? I think not.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Your entire social life and self worth isn't tied to how many chins you get on this board?! I pity you Tommy.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

You could kill yourself.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Your entire social life and self worth isn't tied to how many chins you get on this board?! I pity you Tommy.
    No need to be nasty.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    salemcoog said:

Funny thing is a couple of weeks we will find out he is right.

Like when he was laughed out of the media room when he said his campaign was "wire tapped"

Seems to happen when I think he sounds most dumbfuck. Trump is like the second grader who overhears his uncle talking about a big goose shot with Remington 870, then turns in a Monday recess story that the uncle blew up a pterodactyl with a bazooka. Trump heard someone talking over a potential treatment and ran with it.
    Sounds like the type of guy you want leading the country during a global pandemic
    Isn't it funny that all of the "Not my President" gang hangs on every word He says and look to him as if He controls whether they will love or die now.

You hate to see the sackless hypocricy.

TDS Cognitive Dissonance Levels
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

lol at this board performing all kinds of mental gymnastics to defend Trump and then now Dr. Stable Genius says he was just joking the whole time.

And nuke a hurricane, and look directly into an eclipse, and waterbomb a 800 year old cathedral. If he were in kindergarten in Alabama he'd be by far the dumbest motherfucker in his class. But he's the President.

Fuck errbody who enables this ignorant narcissistic sociopath POS
    You should be the last one poppin off after bending over dry to extoll the virtues of your hustler, fraudulent, injected wonder drug.

Make yourself useful and Go rub the bread winners feet or somethin'.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2020

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

What's my side? Imagine thinking that only the left could think Trump is a dunce cap.

There's plenty of bullshit to go around. The genius of Trump is that he overwhelms the system, which let's you cling to discredited hysteria about rapist Mexicans and good Naxis, while distracting yourself from the countless other volumes of nonsense that have been spewed.
    You're the guy that thinks He's about 2.5 times as smart as He really is and it's garnished with quite of bit of douchiness as well.

I mean you're not in @BearsWiin territory. But your sleeping on his couch at this point.

• Options
    salemcoog said:

Funny thing is a couple of weeks we will find out he is right.

Like when he was laughed out of the media room when he said his campaign was "wire tapped"

Seems to happen when I think he sounds most dumbfuck. Trump is like the second grader who overhears his uncle talking about a big goose shot with Remington 870, then turns in a Monday recess story that the uncle blew up a pterodactyl with a bazooka. Trump heard someone talking over a potential treatment and ran with it.
    Sounds like the type of guy you want leading the country during a global pandemic
    Isn't it funny that all of the "Not my President" gang hangs on every word He says and look to him as if He controls whether they will love or die now.

You hate to see the sackless hypocricy.
    It’s funny as hell watching grown men stumble over themselves in the rush to white knight for a politician when a bunch of ”sackless“ libs mock him.

Sorry, you were saying something about hypocrisy.