Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Kennedy is not a fan of Gates...

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,081
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2020

Wow...this thread went in several directions.

My story on vaccines...a good while ago went to South America to go to my Goddaughter's baptism (we were all flying down from Houston). Doctors recommended her getting a bunch of immunizations in pretty short order before the trip. We went, came back, and within a short period of time she got an extremely rare condition where her blood wouldn't clot and it was a mess for months before she got better. I'm sure it was the barrage of vaccines given to her.

My take...vaccines are overall very good for the world. Thinking they are 100% positive and 0% negative is nuts...just like thinking they are 0% positive and 100% negative is. Something I don't think doctors and other medical folks stop to think about. My kids are vaccinated, but I wouldn't let the Drs give them anything early even though it meant an extra couple trips to the doctor. And using 3rd world populations as unknowing test cases for "medical progress" is horrible.

Also think its really creepy/suspicious that Gates was tied to Epstein. Epstein had a lot of crazy Eugenics theories, and Gates spent a lot of time with Epstein...starting after he was originally arrested for molesting minors. Epstein even changed his will last minute to have Boris Nikolic (Gates Foundation’s science adviser) as his fallback executor.

I agree; not all good / but mostly a good idea.

As to the picture of Epstein, my guess is that there are a lot of people in pictures standing next to Epstein. The guy was a celebrity chaser and was good at it. He was at a lot of functions. I see it being as no more "creepy" (please to be using another term please) than the fact that Epstein had close ties to Harvard. Until he didn't. Harvard is not a creepy place with creepy people ... in the main. This reminds me of pictures of Trump standing next to some other bad actor (don't remember which) and people crafting the same defense. Epstein posed next to hundreds of famous people because he had access.

I think the topic of Eugenics has been horribly hijacked and seriously taken out of context.

If it turns out that Gates is a really bad dude after all, I will gladly change my position, because notwithstanding Cuog, I'm not a fan boy.
    If it was just a picture I wouldn’t care...he met with Epstein a bunch of times over several years after Epstein was originally arrested/convicted. How does a guy heading a foundation based on helping the little girls of the world do that? Part of the Epstein-MIT media lab connection was a Gates multimillion dollar donation routed/directed by Epstein (go read Farrow’s research on it). Just before he didn’t kill himself Epstein changed his will to have a guy extremely close to Gates as his fallback executor.

Matches with some other things I’ve heard up that way...
    After watching Tiger King, The Throbber has determined there is a wide, wide swath of weird motherfuckers out there.

Normal ain't normal lately.