Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My final thoughts on DDY and Coker

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    A huge part of their disappearance is also probably due to the failure of their BDTW brand. They pimped the hell out of launching that site (twice? 3 times?) and I imagine the entire process has probably been pretty embarrassing for Coker because it was clearly his baby and had some pretty grand delusions about its success.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,668
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2020

A huge part of their disappearance is also probably due to the failure of their BDTW brand. They pimped the hell out of launching that site (twice? 3 times?) and I imagine the entire process has probably been pretty embarrassing for Coker because it was clearly his baby and had some pretty grand delusions about its success.

They would have been better off just making their own mvc site with articles and links to podcasts and figured out the message bored setup later. That site looks awful. This site is a lot like amazon. Just clean and simple and not trying too hard which is what people want.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

chuck said:

Big of you to be so honest even though you dont know wtf you're talking about. Coker is so fucking young theres no way in hell he was on husky boards for Ty. I doubt you know who DDY was at the time or could provide a single meaningful instance of him dooging, or doing/saying anything for that matter, back then.

Stick to stuff you know or remember. Dennos is an erratic lunatic and Coker, well...I'm not sure what he's ever said or done to earn any shit from you or anyone else.

Coker was part of taking Mora a cake.

He was around for Ty.
    Coker was definitely not a doog for Ty. I’m 81% certain he was an original half brain.
    Agreed
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

They would have been better off just making their own mvc site with articles and links to podcasts and figured out the message bored setup later. That site looks awful. This site is a lot like amazon. Just clean and simple and not trying too hard which is what people want.
    'everything matters' on that site.....

except the UI/UX. LOL
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2020

dnc said:

This whole thread makes me a sad panda

Pretty racist
    Black white and asian bitch!!!

NOC about @Pitchfork51.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

chuck said:

Big of you to be so honest even though you dont know wtf you're talking about. Coker is so fucking young theres no way in hell he was on husky boards for Ty. I doubt you know who DDY was at the time or could provide a single meaningful instance of him dooging, or doing/saying anything for that matter, back then.

Stick to stuff you know or remember. Dennos is an erratic lunatic and Coker, well...I'm not sure what he's ever said or done to earn any shit from you or anyone else.

Coker was part of taking Mora a cake.

He was around for Ty.
    Figures. Coker is a nice guy in real life. But is an online idiot savant. His angle before this shit went down was tweeting 10 times per day about Womens Softball. Live game update shit.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

haie said:

Lol or just use....vanilla

Much as we like to bash it it's probably the easiest I've used
    Vanilla kinda works for us.
    Kinda?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,943
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I didn't even know about the website until @PurpleBaze told me privately. I remember Crow a little, being a big MST3K fan myself. This seems like hurt feelers or something, but I really don't care enough to pick sides.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,943
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Coker seemed like a nice guy who was a little too nice for this site and all the keyboard warriors and nihilism. It made sense that he branched out a little.