Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Noted conservative heard from

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I think that the dem and RINO adoption of open borders led to Trump's victory. At the core, if you can't support America First policies then you are vulnerable to a candidate that unapologetically does. I think Rubio would have been the republican nominee if he hadn't decided to be Schumer's little bitch and swallow for open borders. Amnesty now and closed border later worked once with Reagan and it was clear that Schumer had no interest in closing the border at some unidentified later date. Not sure that open borders Rubio would have won over the key states that Trump won.

Rubio is a dumbfuck.

He got shredded by Chris Christy, exposed for what he was ... an empty suit.

Then he tried act like Trump and looked like a child.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2020

I think that the dem and RINO adoption of open borders led to Trump's victory. At the core, if you can't support America First policies then you are vulnerable to a candidate that unapologetically does. I think Rubio would have been the republican nominee if he hadn't decided to be Schumer's little bitch and swallow for open borders. Amnesty now and closed border later worked once with Reagan and it was clear that Schumer had no interest in closing the border at some unidentified later date. Not sure that open borders Rubio would have won over the key states that Trump won.

The Dems push for illegals is the dumbest political move in history.

Even the wokest of the woke doesn't truly believe in it beyond sticking it to the right.

Normal people sure as fuck are turned off by it.

No more asylum = no more cages. Case closed
    I don't know who you surround yourself with, but the woke suburban liberals who infest my Facebook feed are absolutely in favor of illegals and they see it as a human rights issue, with Trump as the internment camp warden.
    Woke suburban liberals have no skin in game and have more to gain by moral grandstanding and virtue signaling with their other white guilt ridden emotional dumb shits than they do by thinking critically and rationally.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Even the wokest of the woke doesn't truly believe in it beyond sticking it to the right.

I don't know who you surround yourself with, but the woke suburban liberals who infest my Facebook feed are absolutely in favor of illegals and they see it as a human rights issue, with Trump as the internment camp warden.
    Woke suburban liberals have no skin in game and have more to gain by moral grandstanding and virtue signaling with their other white guilt ridden emotional dumb shits than they do by thinking critically and rationally.
    I’m on the front line with these dip shits everyday. Some are close frens.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

They also like cheap nannies and yard care.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,875
    edited March 2020

Just like Clarence Thomas is airbrushed out of famous black historical figures. It's all about the Vag or skin color as long as you are a leftard. Then it isn't.

The fact that Thomas isn’t celebrated as an example of what people can achieve in this country is sad. He’s doesn’t fit the victim narrative that the left rallies around and he’s a threat to them. Imagine an successful black man who didn’t accept the narrative peddled by the race hustlers being seen and an enemy.

He pisses off HHusky
    There’s a documentary coming out on Thomas that sounds pretty interesting. Born into abject poverty. Family didn’t even speak English (Gullah). Quite literally the American Dream. He’s written something like four times as many opinions as any other current justice.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Just like Clarence Thomas is airbrushed out of famous black historical figures. It's all about the Vag or skin color as long as you are a leftard. Then it isn't.

The fact that Thomas isn’t celebrated as an example of what people can achieve in this country is sad. He’s doesn’t fit the victim narrative that the left rallies around and he’s a threat to them. Imagine an successful black man who didn’t accept the narrative peddled by the race hustlers being seen and an enemy.

He pisses off HHusky
    Clearly among the most qualified Republican, black lawyers of that era. I never claimed otherwise.
    Why would you need to put a disclaimer of his race?

He is one of the most acclaimed lawyers. Period.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,196
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

He pisses off HHusky
    Clearly among the most qualified Republican, black lawyers of that era. I never claimed otherwise.

Why would I omit the qualification most responsible for his nomination?
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

He pisses off HHusky

That comment is straight Ross Barnett/Robert Byrd shit. Kudos for kicking it back to old school plantation Southern Democrat thinking.

So you really don't have any go to move but to scream "Racist!".

Clarence Thomas isn't nominated to the Supreme Court without being black. He wasn't a terrible candidate and the reasons for his nomination aren't his fault, but let's try to remain somewhat grounded in reality.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @HHusky is a virulent racist

Not news at all
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

He pisses off HHusky

That comment is straight Ross Barnett/Robert Byrd shit. Kudos for kicking it back to old school plantation Southern Democrat thinking.

Clarence Thomas isn't nominated to the Supreme Court without being black. He wasn't a terrible candidate and the reasons for his nomination aren't his fault, but let's try to remain somewhat grounded in reality.
    I don't need to scream racist. You do that well enough on your own.

• Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

He pisses off HHusky

I don't need to scream racist. You do that well enough on your own.

Sorry to have upset you ladies.

Even those of us who identified as Republicans at the time knew GHWB's "most qualified" candidate line was a whopper.
  • Options

Even those of us who identified as Republicans at the time knew GHWB's "most qualified" candidate line was a whopper.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

He pisses off HHusky

I hear he is a prop
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

HHusky said:

Noted sexist, too.

I'm hearing sexism is worse than racism nowadays

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

He pisses off HHusky

And Obama doesn’t get into Columbia or Harvard Law or get elected to senate or the Presidency without being black.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

He pisses off HHusky

And Obama doesn’t get into Columbia or Harvard Law or get elected to senate or the Presidency without being black.
    I don't know whether Obama gets into Columbia or Harvard, but I don't think he gets to coast to the nomination in 2008 without being black. I doubt he gets the nomination at all in 2008 without being black. As you know, I've said that before. PT thinks that's a racist opinion, btw. Apparently you're a racist too in his book.