Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I received an email from Puppylove Sugarsteel

Comments

• Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Too bad about Puppy. Condolences. Has anyone checked in on his main man @steelheader2 yet? It would be a shame to lose both of them...
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    The only thing I will miss is having such an easy mark to fuck with.

Otherwise, addition by subtraction.

Suck my dick, Pup. I knew I’d run your ass.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020

pup was a racist sexist bigot who may have been Black so who knows?

His schtick was to make crude and insulting posts to people then run to DJ when he got some shit back

He could be funny but I can understand what @insinceredawg is asking because humor today is not the "humor" that pup had

Nail on the head Race.

The problem with his crude and insulting posts is that they tended to be one-size-fits-all. He was charmin soft and fell apart is someone hit back hard.
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,474
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pup’s final post: “And they rowed, paddled, till their hands bled. U rowed an hour or 2 a day then back to the cozy shack for crack (butt)”

Pup thought he was gonna take ol Yella out back and shoot him, but Yella ended up being the one to send Pup back home to doogman.
    Ultimately, Pup's demise here at Hardcore Husky was his unwillingness to evolve and grow with the site. He thought he could keep running out the same shtick that worked in 2014 and have the same affect in 2018- 19. Pup was like his hero Lambo: He used to be able to dominate the opposition but by the end he was getting plungered by new fish row peter puffers.
    I was probably a little late to the party here but I never got his shtick. To this millennial, his posts came across as nonsensical and not in a funny way. What was I missing?
    Bask in it
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/16043/in-honor-of-plss

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

pup was a racist sexist bigot who may have been Black so who knows?

His schtick was to make crude and insulting posts to people then run to DJ when he got some shit back

He could be funny but I can understand what @insinceredawg is asking because humor today is not the "humor" that pup had

Nail on the head Race.

The problem with his crude and insulting posts is that they tended to be one-size-fits-all. He was charmin soft and fell apart is someone hit back hard.
    And a small weiner could be considered a handicap. Does your wife poke fun at you? Prolly as it ain't very enjoyable to sit on. She contours her body to try and feel it, gets a jolt of pleasure here and there, tries to get off but fails miserably. Then, after you shoot and snore, she thinks of the game that day where we chatted outside the field over coffee while you were stuffing a husky dog down your fat ass watching the band.

She then lays in bed and gets off to the image of sugar she filed away from that day;) You're 43 , hideous looking and single, and your wife/girlfriend is combing social media trying to find me, lookin fer a fair, hard and honest poundin.
    Deep cut, nice.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Derek, are you going to check in on @steelheader2 wnd @yobates?

Very funny wise guy
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Doogles said:

Pup’s final post: “And they rowed, paddled, till their hands bled. U rowed an hour or 2 a day then back to the cozy shack for crack (butt)”

Pup thought he was gonna take ol Yella out back and shoot him, but Yella ended up being the one to send Pup back home to doogman.
    Ultimately, Pup's demise here at Hardcore Husky was his unwillingness to evolve and grow with the site. He thought he could keep running out the same shtick that worked in 2014 and have the same affect in 2018- 19. Pup was like his hero Lambo: He used to be able to dominate the opposition but by the end he was getting plungered by new fish row peter puffers.
    I was probably a little late to the party here but I never got his shtick. To this millennial, his posts came across as nonsensical and not in a funny way. What was I missing?
    When I got here around 2012, Pup was by far the funniest and most creative poster I'd ever read.

It was borderline savant comedy art.

He really took an unrecognizable plunge the past few years. So much so it almost feels like it's a different person on the same handle.

I could see how anyone is unimpressed with his last 3-4 years if that's what they have to go on, but in real time early Pup was the greatest and truly something to behold.
    100%. Yeah he was a quadriplegic, bi-polar, syphilis-riddled nutjob who couldn't take what he dished out. Thinnest skin of anyone out here bar none.

But when he was on he could produce some fucking poetic filth of the caliber no one else here could even dream of touching. The sheer creativity of some of the nonsense that came off of his keyboard was objectively brilliant. Savant is probably the right word because by all indications he was an absolute retard in every other facet of his life.
    That was his gravest handicap.
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I cherish PUP and have nothing bad to say about him. None of you cuntless fucks are worthy of polishing his boots.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2020

In honesty I think he's making excuses for old age slippin in his brain. He should have been able to take the heat and I think he could but his posting had become a sliver of the genius he used to throw down with ease. Too bad he went out blaming you and the board Derek. He's my all time favorite for original content and hilarity.

He's only 47 years old
    Wow, I thought he was slightly older than that based on some of his context.
    Context? He specifically talked about banging assholes in the 60s
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

skookum said:

I guess there's no need now for me to delete this post and send you a PM telling you to knock it off.
    Still uncalled for IMO, shows character of a person. However, still no need to be thin skinned, especially on a damn anonymous message board.

I’m certainly gonna miss his SEC takes/slights. Fukn Moorehead St could beat Bama according to Pup.

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Never found it funny. Fucking pussy was one disturbed individual.

To each their own I guess