Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jimmy Lake playing 3D Chess ... Mario never saw it coming

Comments

• Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

topdawgnc said:

I would love Moorehead over Donovan, but he did have bad offenses at Miss State. He was still the most proven coordinator available. His Penn State offenses were really good, but he wasn’t a perfect candidate either.

Cristabol is stocking the shelves with fabulous talent.

So is Jimmy.

One of the two coordinators was the better higher.

Either way it should be interesting.
    *hire
    English is not his first language, let the vato be.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,346
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I mean, Arroyo punked Jimmy 2 years in a row, too, so it can’t get worse...

Why do you hate three years in a row?
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

Somebody else said it best

One week ago I had never heard of any of these guys. Who gives a shit

You hadn’t heard of Moorehead?
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

I would love Moorehead over Donovan, but he did have bad offenses at Miss State. He was still the most proven coordinator available. His Penn State offenses were really good, but he wasn’t a perfect candidate either.

Moorehead’s offenses at MSU according to advanced metrics were way better than what Donovan produced at Penn State. Moorehead isn’t perfect as much as Donovan being a head scratcher.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,114
    lawsandl said:

Moorehead’s offenses at MSU according to advanced metrics were way better than what Donovan produced at Penn State. Moorehead isn’t perfect as much as Donovan being a head scratcher.
    You guys didn’t get the Houston portal QB so your offense will be gay. You are gays.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    topdawgnc said:

Jimmy, unbeknown to many, is a master manipulator and sage.

He knew if he hired Donovan, Mario would walk right into it and hire Moorehead ... just as a fuck you.

Well ... what Mario failed to recognize is the power of motivation.

Jimmy knows Donovan is going to be real fired up to prove he was wrongfully fired.

Oh yeah ... Oregon is BOOM ROASTED!

@ballz certified
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

Somebody else said it best

One week ago I had never heard of any of these guys. Who gives a shit

You.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

lawsandl said:

Metrics are for fags.
    True, but so are anecdotes.
  • Options
    MontlakeDonMontlakeDon Member Posts: 52
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If Oregon hired Donovan and we hired Moorehead we’d be jizzing ourselves and laughing our asses off at the cucks. Donovan is going to be Jimmys fall man. Comparing Donovan to Moorehead or any other not retarded OC is laughable. Bunch of mouth breathing troglodyte doog faggots. Garbage hire and I’ll post about it every day until he’s fired. Literally NO penn state fan has a single positive thing to say about it him and he was an assistant for four years.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

If Oregon hired Donovan and we hired Moorehead we’d be jizzing ourselves and laughing our asses off at the cucks. Donovan is going to be Jimmys fall man. Comparing Donovan to Moorehead or any other not retarded OC is laughable. Bunch of mouth breathing troglodyte doog faggots. Garbage hire and I’ll post about it every day until he’s fired. Literally NO penn state fan has a single positive thing to say about it him and he was an assistant for four years.

• Options

We are well aware of this. Nobody liked the Donovan hire.
    Roof loved it. Also Mike Martin.
    If anybody wearing a Husky jersey took a shit on Roof's head, she'd ask if they needed help wiping their asses. It's embarrassing that she's even an unofficial rep for the program. Bad for the brand. She's a dope.
  • Options
    MontlakeDonMontlakeDon Member Posts: 52
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sorry, I’m still butthurt
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Sorry, I’m still butthurt
    Sounds like someone is in dire need of a perspective walk on the beach.