Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Results - 6th Annual Jesse Callier Commemorative Post-Collegiate Career Impact Ranking Initiative

13»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I wanted to give Adams a 3.5. Solid player but always seemed somewhat overrated. Bad luck health wise obviously.

I remember him destroying dudes but I also remember late in 2016 when he was getting beat by DE‘a fairly often and thinking he was overrated.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I probably should have given Harris a 4

I stand by my ratings of both Opera & Fuller as 1s.

Fuller might have been a 2, but gets a point deducted for getting tackled on a PR by a fucking D-Lineman.

Andre could have had 2x the yardage he did and he’s still lucky to get a fucking 1 instead of a 0 for running full speed and jumping the fuck out of bounds in the end zone.

Good luck to both of them in their future endeavors, but I don’t know if there’s anyone else in Husky history that competes with them for the level of happiness/excitement I have for them being gone.

You have a short memory. Opera is bad, but he doesn't come close to the level of spite/jubilation at their departure than guys like Psalm or Jaydon Mickens. Fuller isn't even in the conversation. A mildly disappointing player who could've been a lot better, but not anywhere near rage worthy.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020

I probably should have given Harris a 4

I stand by my ratings of both Opera & Fuller as 1s.

Fuller might have been a 2, but gets a point deducted for getting tackled on a PR by a fucking D-Lineman.

Andre could have had 2x the yardage he did and he’s still lucky to get a fucking 1 instead of a 0 for running full speed and jumping the fuck out of bounds in the end zone.

Good luck to both of them in their future endeavors, but I don’t know if there’s anyone else in Husky history that competes with them for the level of happiness/excitement I have for them being gone.

You have a short memory. Opera is bad, but he doesn't come close to the level of spite/jubilation at their departure than guys like Psalm or Jaydon Mickens. Fuller isn't even in the conversation. A mildly disappointing player who could've been a lot better, but not anywhere near rage worthy.
    Mickens was quite a bit better than Baccallia. I hated Mickens because I was actually excited we got him and bought into the practice reports that he was burning guys and was a big play threat.

Neither could break a tackle and played so much slower than their listed speed.

Psalm was a douchebag but was an average to above average player his last year.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looks like recruits have been over rated

It showed
  • WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I got no shoutouts this year which must mean I really upped my rating game.

Apologies. Shout out to @FremontTroll for having an unremarkable ballot, aka not fucking anything up.