Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Results - 6th Annual Jesse Callier Commemorative Post-Collegiate Career Impact Ranking Initiative

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Adams was 5 his true sophomore season, but his senior year he was just a 3. Let’s be objective. Nick Harris also got some AA love. So he should get a 5 ranking. AJ had a solid career, with no mess ups

He’s not a 5 star. Good, but not great. A solid 4.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I think I had the highest correlation last year too. Could be a good thing, but it might be bad. EWIWBI.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,286
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I think I confused Roberts and Hilbers in giving Roberts a 3. Meaning I think I attributed some of the stuff Hilbers did well to Roberts.
    Still, I can’t see Roberts lower than a 2 as a part-time player for multiple years.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,925
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

To my defense I’m on the downward part of my cycle and so I really want to kill someone.

Both Bryant and Adams had a full point deducted for dicking out on the team for the bowl. This doesn’t sit well with me so get off my lawn.

Edit: be it crap offense, coaching, or injuries; neither ended as well as I feel they could’ve.

@FireCohen Fuck you, mental health is nothing to scoff at. Just ask @backthepack and @LaMichael_Corleone

Your reaction to my post has me shaking and vomiting and when I off myself in a customized recruitment video, know that my life is pathetic and this is all I have going for me. Also know you will literally see purple and gold shoot out of the veins on my left wrist.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

To my defense I’m on the downward part of my cycle and so I really want to kill someone.

Both Bryant and Adams had a full point deducted for dicking out on the team for the bowl. This doesn’t sit well with me so get off my lawn.

Edit: be it crap offense, coaching, or injuries; neither ended as well as I feel they could’ve.

@FireCohen Fuck you, mental health is nothing to scoff at. Just ask @backthepack and @LaMichael_Corleone

Your reaction to my post has me shaking and vomiting and when I off myself in a customized recruitment video, know that my life is pathetic and this is all I have going for me. Also know you will literally see purple and gold shoot out of the veins on my left wrist.
    Now ask yourself why?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Now ask yourself why?
    Cause I quit taking my meds.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Woof said:

Emoterman said:

Is there a simple/easy way to weight the results by playing time?

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. This is rank order if that helps.

Harris 4.25
    Adams 4.12
    M. Bryant 4.07
    H. Bryant 3.94
    Ahmed 3.57
    Potoa'e 3.28
    Hilbers 3.21
    Whitford 3.03
    Eason 2.94
    Fuller 2.88
    Carty 2.70
    McClatcher 2.42
    Wellington 2.07
    Beavers 1.97
    Baccellia 1.87
    Pounds 1.70
    Roberts 1.70
    Rice 1.34
    Manu 1.27
    Warren 1.16
    Haener 1.13
    Scrempos 1.12
    Nasili-Kite 1.03
    Lowe 1.01
    Yankoff 1.00

That list is hideous. Lots of dead weight. If you were building a starting roster from the 85 scholarship players to start the year there are maybe 4 on this list.
  • Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I probably should have given Harris a 4

I stand by my ratings of both Opera & Fuller as 1s.

Fuller might have been a 2, but gets a point deducted for getting tackled on a PR by a fucking D-Lineman.

Andre could have had 2x the yardage he did and he’s still lucky to get a fucking 1 instead of a 0 for running full speed and jumping the fuck out of bounds in the end zone.

Good luck to both of them in their future endeavors, but I don’t know if there’s anyone else in Husky history that competes with them for the level of happiness/excitement I have for them being gone.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    I think this shows that @DawgsRus and @Swaye don't watch the games. I know Swaye is busy making fondue but I'm not sure what dawgsrus' excuse is.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I got named in in my Trey Adams and Myles Bryant ranking.

1 you are totally worthless or never played....2 you played but sucked. 3 you are a guy and played fine 4 you were pretty damn good and going to the league. 5 you can sleep with my wife.

My reason for a 3 with Adams....when he was out we never seemed to miss him. Bryant was bordering on 4 but to me he seemed to disappear this year. Hence a 3.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wanted to give Adams a 3.5. Solid player but always seemed somewhat overrated. Bad luck health wise obviously.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuller as a 1 is incredibly FS. I know these are personal rankings, but that is not objective. He had 874 yards his junior year. He was the best player on our team against Auburn. I get being frustrated by him, but he’s an easy 3.

Baccallia played too much to be a 1. He had over 100 yards in the Rose Bowl. He sucked but that is no 1.

I think I gave Bachellia a 3 because he was used better in 2018 and I only remember him and Hunter doing anything during the last quarter of the season in the passing game.

This year he was used like a true #2 deep threat/possession receiver for some reason. His only good plays came against mountain west teams and Arizona.
  • Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186

Fuller as a 1 is incredibly FS. I know these are personal rankings, but that is not objective. He had 874 yards his junior year. He was the best player on our team against Auburn. I get being frustrated by him, but he’s an easy 3.

Baccallia played too much to be a 1. He had over 100 yards in the Rose Bowl. He sucked but that is no 1.

Fuller had a good game against a very young secondary with other guys drawing more attention.

He would have been a 2 but AGAIN got tackled from behind on a Punt Return he should have housed by clearly coasting.

If giving Andre a 0 was possible, that’s what I’d have given him. As a Senior - here’s Andre as a most of the time starter vs the conference

Cal - 3/27 and jumped out of bounds while WIDE FUCKING OPEN
    SC - 2/13
    Stanford - 1/1
    Zona - 0/0
    Oregon- 1/5/1
    Utah - 0/0
    OSU - 0/0
    CU - 2/10
    WSU - 0/0

9 catches, 56 yards, 1 TD

To quote the great Homer J Simpson

Aaron + Andre = The suckiest bunch of sucks who ever sucked
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020

FireCohen said:

Now ask yourself why?
    one word of advice, cut along the tracks, not across them :*<3
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jared Hilbers – 3.21 (+0.21 from HS ranking) – really good showing for Hilbers who put in a solid 2 years at tackle and has an outside shot at getting drafted (per Dane Brugler). Lots of 3s and 4s in his ratings but @theknowledge gave him a 1. Did he steal your girlfriend or something?

Shit, I meant to rate Hilbers a 3. If I could have he would be a 3.5. He was a good player for us. Definitely outplayed his ranking.

Oh, and TYFYS.
    I love seeing the results of this every year.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Now ask yourself why?
    one word of advice, cut along the tracks, not across them :*<3 </p>
    Noted.