Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ektard Tuesday Hilarity

124»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Once PL-SS gets his own meds in there you'll see his posts return to their caustic insanity ...

Hopefully his nurse can get then down his pie hole or in a suppository form ...

Once this is snorted out he'll be up and running again ....

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I simply pointed out that incest jokes were hurting potential interviews which is the reason Derek gave for not making fun of PLSS. Then Road Dawg jumped in immediately to defend PLSS.

Go back and re-read the thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    phineas said:

Gladstone said:

Says that Ricky Town will save Sark's career and make things very comfortable for him. Says he's a great QB coach too.

Nary a word about discipline. OL. Defense. Special teams. Anything else.

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

With the best recruiting classes in the country every year, discipline won't mean much. And the Oline will not be down long. USC ' S Oline will be more dominant than UW'S after this year and our seniors graduate.. Sark just recruited 4 all americans, what did we do? Our oline situation is no better than Sark's after this year dumbfucks.
    You are a fucking moron! If you are a shitty coach you will be shitty even though you have great talent.

Ask Lane Kiffin, Paul Hacket, Mike Shula, Ron Zook, etc.

Gladstone said:

Says that Ricky Town will save Sark's career and make things very comfortable for him. Says he's a great QB coach too.

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

With the best recruiting classes in the country every year, discipline won't mean much. And the Oline will not be down long. USC ' S Oline will be more dominant than UW'S after this year and our seniors graduate.. Sark just recruited 4 all americans, what did we do? Our oline situation is no better than Sark's after this year dumbfucks.
    You are a fucking moron! If you are a shitty coach you will be shitty even though you have great talent.

Does squirting on your dad
    count as a real handjob? I'm sure you're one friend cuntslice bought it;)
    Sure material like this helps lands potential interviews. Nothing like incest jokes says this is a credible site.
    I hope you are just trolling PL SS. You aren't really this big of pussy are you? You get sensitive over everything Puppy posts.

Do you defend PLSS on everything? I mean you were the only defending him for his timeout when he said the N word and now you are defending incest jokes?

Yet you guys have the nerve to say Derek is wrong for suggesting your podcasts are juvenile?

If this site is ever going to grow PLSS needs to tone it back a notch or simply be run. Harv was run for far less than PLSS and unlike PLSS, Harv is actually creative and funny.

Also I'm not even in Harv's camp either as the sandy vag has me blocked. Just making an observation.

Crying to the mods because of an incest joke, making statements like "the website cant grow cause of incest jokes" and politicking for someone to be banned for the site to grow because of incest jokes might be the lamest thing ive seen on thus forum. Its a forum. If you want good, controlled language and content go to dogman. Might i suggest becoming a mariners fan while im at it? The stadium is extremely family friendly. Stitch and pitch niht has been called "the safest night in all of sports" and dont worry, there are no losers at mariners games. There are winners and those that tried really really hard. That sounds like the perfect atmosphere for your delicate sensibilities. Take care
    Yes because I'm against Incest jokes that means I'm a pussy who hates strong language. Good idea dumb shit.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2014
    Whoa watch the language will you? You know theres a real life human being on the receiving end of your barbs buddy. The site cant grow if youre constantly running people off with foul language.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2014

I simply pointed out that incest jokes were hurting potential interviews which is the reason Derek gave for not making fun of PLSS. Then Road Dawg jumped in immediately to defend PLSS.

Go back and re-read the thread.

phineas said:

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Does squirting on your dad
    count as a real handjob? I'm sure you're one friend cuntslice bought it;)
    Sure material like this helps lands potential interviews. Nothing like incest jokes says this is a credible site.
    I hope you are just trolling PL SS. You aren't really this big of pussy are you? You get sensitive over everything Puppy posts.

Do you defend PLSS on everything? I mean you were the only defending him for his timeout when he said the N word and now you are defending incest jokes?

Yet you guys have the nerve to say Derek is wrong for suggesting your podcasts are juvenile?

If this site is ever going to grow PLSS needs to tone it back a notch or simply be run. Harv was run for far less than PLSS and unlike PLSS, Harv is actually creative and funny.

Also I'm not even in Harv's camp either as the sandy vag has me blocked. Just making an observation.

Crying to the mods because of an incest joke, making statements like "the website cant grow cause of incest jokes" and politicking for someone to be banned for the site to grow because of incest jokes might be the lamest thing ive seen on thus forum. Its a forum. If you want good, controlled language and content go to dogman. Might i suggest becoming a mariners fan while im at it? The stadium is extremely family friendly. Stitch and pitch niht has been called "the safest night in all of sports" and dont worry, there are no losers at mariners games. There are winners and those that tried really really hard. That sounds like the perfect atmosphere for your delicate sensibilities. Take care
    Yes because I'm against Incest jokes that means I'm a pussy who hates strong language. Good idea dumb shit.
    Wait, so are you actually against incest jokes or are you just trying to poont out a double standard?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    When you play message bored, everyone loses
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    This thread under delivers. Less qq, moar bitches with guns or making fun of the lemon party trio.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

What I want to do after reading this shit:

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Fuck you all. I can't believe that I read even half of the shit in this thread. In the words of the immortal PL_SS:
    Listen guys. This is 4th grade shit. Seriously embarrassing to read. If this board wants to stomp kim this is hardly advanced discussion. You guys look like a bunch of girls sitting around in kindergarden art class eating paste (which is symbolic as hell) throwing clay at each other. Grow the fuck up bitches, holy fuckall!

And just to preempt what PL_SS is going to say to me:
    In other words find the thread where this belongs. Or just try posting something original instead of plagiarism my shit fucko. This is precisely why this is the first response you've had in 8 months you bearded cunt ya