Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon’s Meathead Mexican

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

Tequilla said:

Oregon barely had over 200 yards of offense ... congrats on the win ... but only a blind quook would crown them after this

And they loose their QB and four OL from that offensive jugger-not
    It was a lucky ass win to be sure. They don't beat Minnesota if they'd played today, let alone Georgia.

The passing game should eventually be a lot better without Herbert and Arroyo, but the OL is gonna suck for awhile. If it turns out that Crystolballs was the one hamstringing Arroyo the whole time, then 9 wins might be the ceiling next year. Verdell and Dye are still fucking terrible, and they still have no true #1 WR, it's just one possession guy after another. The kicker is probably bottom 5 in the nation. How the fuck did this team win 12 games? Oh well. Poppin off!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

BearsWiin said:

Tequilla said:

Oregon barely had over 200 yards of offense ... congrats on the win ... but only a blind quook would crown them after this

That Oregon defense next year will be a top 5 defense nationally.
    They stayed super healthy on defense this year, and what if Graham, Lenoir and Fat Mac all leave early?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2020

BearsWiin said:

Tequilla said:

Our? Overrated QB, and four OL on a mediocre offense. The Oregon offense will start slow for sure next year, but teams will still have to score to win, and I don’t see next year’s defense giving up many points. That Oregon defense next year will be a top 5 defense nationally.
    Your experienced senior QB who has a knack for finding ways to win, and four experienced OLs, three of whom were IIRC rated in the preseason among the 100 top players in NCAAF. If they truly turned out to be mediocre, then perhaps your problem lies with OL coaching
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Tequilla said:

Our? Overrated QB, and four OL on a mediocre offense. The Oregon offense will start slow for sure next year, but teams will still have to score to win, and I don’t see next year’s defense giving up many points. That Oregon defense next year will be a top 5 defense nationally.
    Your experienced senior QB who has a knack for finding ways to win

Did you see him throw the ball out of the back of the end zone on the final play of a half 3 times this year? Or run out of bounds for a loss instead of flicking it away? Or take a dumb fuck mental midget sack like he did a few hours ago? That's what experience got him. This dude is going to lose an NFL GM his job.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

Things losers say.
    I mean, he's right, but it's also a weird thing to say. Crown them what, Rose Bowl Champions? I think it's okay to put that on a T-Shirt.

• Options
    SanchoSancho Member Posts: 249
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Did more in two years than our hyper-genius did in six.

Dont insult Mexicans Criscoballs is a cuban or a portirican I dunno they all look alike to me
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Well deserved win against the Big 10 runner-up

They played well

Why they hate us
    Why?

I said they played well and deserved it
    I think Wisconsin was actually the third best B1G team.
    Could be, they Coug'd it against Lovie Smith's beard, boat raced(hur hur) Minnesota and Michigan, and had the pleasure of taking the plunger from Ohio St twice. Wiscy = Penn St.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    BearsWiin said:

Tequilla said:

But but Garbers!
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2020
    dtd said:

BearsWiin said:

Tequilla said:

They stayed super healthy on defense this year, and what if Graham, Lenoir and Fat Mac all leave early?
    Avalos will be better in year two. Too many players returning with an infusion from the 2020 class.
  • Options
    dtd said:

BearsWiin said:

Tequilla said:

It was a lucky ass win to be sure. They don't beat Minnesota if they'd played today, let alone Georgia.

The passing game should eventually be a lot better without Herbert and Arroyo, but the OL is gonna suck for awhile. If it turns out that Crystolballs was the one hamstringing Arroyo the whole time, then 9 wins might be the ceiling next year. Verdell and Dye are still fucking terrible, and they still have no true #1 WR, it's just one possession guy after another. The kicker is probably bottom 5 in the nation. How the fuck did this team win 12 games? Oh well. Poppin off!
    Dude, Minnesota. Please. Give me a fuckin' break already.
  • Options
    Sancho said:

Did more in two years than our hyper-genius did in six.

Dont insult Mexicans Criscoballs is a cuban or a portirican I dunno they all look alike to me
    @oregonblitzkrieg ? That you bro? Where you been?
  • Options
    dtd said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Tequilla said:

Your experienced senior QB who has a knack for finding ways to win

Did you see him throw the ball out of the back of the end zone on the final play of a half 3 times this year? Or run out of bounds for a loss instead of flicking it away? Or take a dumb fuck mental midget sack like he did a few hours ago? That's what experience got him. This dude is going to lose an NFL GM his job.
    I'm guessing that there were probably nine or ten other conference teams that would have loved to have Herbert make those mistakes for them this year, given all the other things he's shown he's capable of doing.

I get that you're probably happy to be rid of Arroyo. I would be, too. I never understood what Tedford saw in him.
  • Options
    dtd said:

Tequilla said:

Things losers say.
    I mean, he's right, but it's also a weird thing to say. Crown them what, Rose Bowl Champions? I think it's okay to put that on a T-Shirt.

He's right about what? That Oregon didn't beat Wisky's ass? Uh, ok. I don't remember anyone saying Oregon should be playing Clemson. They are who they are.

Would @Tequilla prefer that Oregon get its ass lit up in the first half and them score some points in the 4th to make it look like they were in there? Would that have been better? Washington was crowned after doing that again for the 3rd year in a row.

Fuck outta here with "I never make a decent point" Tequilla. He has always, does now and always will belong on Doogman.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

Tequilla said:

Next year is next year, and there is no point in speculating because not a single person here has a clue how it will play out.

One thing I can predict is that @BearsWiin will continue to act like he doesn't care (because that's what Cal does) when Cal doesn't make it to the Rose Bowl. Again. That will all happen. Take your screen shots if need be.
    Obsessed and incoherent. Cool.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dtd said:

BearsWiin said:

Tequilla said:

Where’s graham gonna go? CFL?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Wow ... people get super salty at anything viewed as a slight

Oregon won the Rose Bowl today ... congrats to them on that ... they created/capitalized on turnovers and used them to bring home a W

The “crown them” comment comes from the tweets earlier in the thread saying that it’s Oregon’s conference for the foreseeable future

I personally think the jury is still out on Oregon despite their recruiting because I’m not sure what they are doing to maximize the talent. For as good as their line is supposed to be and the talent Herbert possesses at QB, the offense looked like dog shit today. And as pointed out, it doesn’t get easier next year with much of that needing to be replaced.

• Options
    Tequilla said:

Wow ... people get super salty at anything viewed as a slight

Oregon won the Rose Bowl today ... congrats to them on that ... they created/capitalized on turnovers and used them to bring home a W

The “crown them” comment comes from the tweets earlier in the thread saying that it’s Oregon’s conference for the foreseeable future

I personally think the jury is still out on Oregon despite their recruiting because I’m not sure what they are doing to maximize the talent. For as good as their line is supposed to be and the talent Herbert possesses at QB, the offense looked like dog shit today. And as pointed out, it doesn’t get easier next year with much of that needing to be replaced.

Oh, I see. Gotcha. Ok. Sorry for the mix up.

Imagine reading a stupid tweet saying that Oregon is going to "own the Pac 12" for the foreseeable future (whatever in the fuck that means) and thinking it would be helpful to analyze said tweet and construct a serious counter response.

Good to know you personally think the jury is still out. I'm pretty sure the jury is still out on everyone at this point.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Tequilla said:

Next year is next year, and there is no point in speculating because not a single person here has a clue how it will play out.

One thing I can predict is that @BearsWiin will continue to act like he doesn't care (because that's what Cal does) when Cal doesn't make it to the Rose Bowl. Again. That will all happen. Take your screen shots if need be.
    Obsessed and incoherent. Cool.
    Yeah, I guess that's it.

Sorry man. The bloom came off your rose for me after that disastrous run-in with @HoustonHusky , who exposed you rather badly. I sorta looked up to you before that, because I thought you were really smart and connected; but it's been really hard since that episode. Really hard.

I hope this was all coherent enough for you to understand. I'm just a try-hard coug doing my best.