Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eason couch sale imminent

Sonics posted on BDTW and several Doogman posters reporting Eason is gone. Not a surprise especially with the coaching change and a new OC coming in but really disappointing still. Arguably the most talented passer in UW history and all we got to show for it was a Vegas Bowl win.

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019

Sonics posted on BDTW and several Doogman posters reporting Eason is gone. Not a surprise especially with the coaching change and a new OC coming in but really disappointing still. Arguably the most talented passer in UW history and all we got to show for it was a Vegas Bowl win.

Disappointing for sure. Really hope we can get someone that can develop a Qb on the staff and scheme people open. It’s been a while since that’s was the case.
  • Options
    WillyRBeekWillyRBeek Member Posts: 133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

From a physical standpoint, i'd say he's easily the most talented UW has had in the 20 years i've been following the Huskies. For all that talent though, he's going to go down as a huge disappointment in my eyes if he leaves after that lackluster season.
    Don't get me wrong, I understand a lot of the problems the offense faced weren't because of Eason, or not because of him entirely anyway, but after all the hype, to come in and put up comparable numbers of Cyler Miles just doesn't sit well with me personally.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    When Eason does his pregame NFL player bio thing, I wonder if he'll say "Washington", "Georgia", or "Lake Stevens High School"
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

When Eason does his pregame NFL player bio thing, I wonder if he'll say "Washington", "Georgia", or "Lake Stevens High School"

“Various”
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    wow earth shattering. any doog saw this was happening. Going to love growing to hate PJ Lake. Can't Wait!!!
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

“Various”
    Go dawgs!
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019
    What a faggot, would have been better to develop Morris and go 7-6
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,570
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

He probably never will to be honest
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

We’d be a lot better off if he stayed.

But anyone who didn’t see this coming in January, 2018 was lying to themselves.

I’m your day one one-and-done
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

State Farm
  • Options
    WillyRBeekWillyRBeek Member Posts: 133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

It's pretty amazing how ambivalent I am to him leaving. He could get much better if he returned. Then again, he could have the same inconsistencies and poor field vision he had this year.

Either way, he'll be getting a 3* ranking from me in the Jesse Callier rankings

That's more or less the same boat that i'm in. I honestly think he needs another year with the Huskies more than the Huskies need another year with him. So long as they can reel in a competent OC, I think we'll be fine with Sirmon or Morris running the show next year.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It's pretty amazing how ambivalent I am to him leaving. He could get much better if he returned. Then again, he could have the same inconsistencies and poor field vision he had this year.

That's more or less the same boat that i'm in. I honestly think he needs another year with the Huskies more than the Huskies need another year with him. So long as they can reel in a competent OC, I think we'll be fine with Sirmon or Morris running the show next year.
    We need him a lot more than he needs us.

And don’t be shocked if Gerbers makes a run at the jerb.

Which raises a good question is he gonna be here for spring ball?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

We’d be a lot better off if he stayed.

But anyone who didn’t see this coming in January, 2018 was lying to themselves.

wait, so twating all kinds of christmas nonsense would not help?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

If he leaves he is the equivalent to Spencer Hawes at UW, IMO. Mostly overhyped. Some good, some bad, not the savior.

Why is Sonics posting this on those dogshit sites and not here?

Good comparison. Massively overhyped based on singular skills. Neither was or is anything close to complete.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Diooooooooooooog

It’s ok to know that we?d be much better off with Skinny and also know that it was never happening.