Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

An Ode to BackthePack

Comments

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    Canadawg said:

Wasn't btb trying to be ddy lite as recent as like September? He had some good and bad takes but they were all around analyzing talent and doing the whole rep your school routine then one day hes just downvoting every comment on here and wearing out his exclamation mark button.

Yes. He did a few podcasts (including one episode on @UW_Doog_Bot’s) that were actually good.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Creep doesn’t scare me. He’s all smoke and mirrors like Miami futbol.

Smoke and mirrors Princess?

Care to compare 7-11 parking lot body counts?

That's what I thought. You started drinking early today. Level off and pace yourself lest you go off the rails like BtP.
    I have an undefeated record. I respect you like Clemson respects Miami.

Also, I don’t drink because I’m better than you.
    Jesus would disagree. The first miracle is the first miracle for a reason.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Wait. We? do podcasts around here?

Tell me more about these podcasts.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I thought the creep was a cuog for about 3 or 4 years

I though he was a self loathing Dawg obsessed with winning the wrong way.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I thought the creep was a cuog for about 3 or 4 years

I though he was a self loathing Dawg obsessed with winning the wrong way.
    We're? getting off-topic.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I will miss my fellow teen Dwag.

Don't do xanax kids
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Creep doesn’t scare me. He’s all smoke and mirrors like Miami futbol.

Smoke and mirrors Princess?

Care to compare 7-11 parking lot body counts?

That's what I thought. You started drinking early today. Level off and pace yourself lest you go off the rails like BtP.
    I have an undefeated record. I respect you like Clemson respects Miami.

Also, I don’t drink because I’m better than you.
    Us Tac Town Boyz are reformed and classy.
    Us?
  • Options
    cfbquotescfbquotes Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited December 2019

Doogles said:

His problem is he is the knockoff Chinese factory version of too many brands simultaneously.

Easily influenced and highly insecure, Slapper has been trending down for some time.

He was okay for awhile and gave this place some youths like you said, easily influenced. He found another gay internet kid in LMC and lost any originality he had.

I feel bad for the guy. I can’t imagine being TBS obsessed and caring like he does as a 19 year old. I guess it’s a little less creepy than an adult, but it’s so fucking lame. He should be enjoying his youth, drinking and drugging, hanging with chicks, etc. Not being a jersey chaser to kids his own age.

I feel like a lot of kids his age are so stuck on the internet that they don’t actually create any real memories. Internet addiction should come later in life when you have a job, don’t go out drinking every weekend, etc.
    Bro u sound like ur 30 go take care of ur kids lmao
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,835
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He treated here like social media where you can make ridiculous internet tough guy takes, then hide an it won’t follow one as much. Here, apparently dozens remember and will throw it back in your face when you fag out and try too hard.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    cfbquotes said:

Doogles said:

His problem is he is the knockoff Chinese factory version of too many brands simultaneously.

Easily influenced and highly insecure, Slapper has been trending down for some time.

He was okay for awhile and gave this place some youths like you said, easily influenced. He found another gay internet kid in LMC and lost any originality he had.

I feel bad for the guy. I can’t imagine being TBS obsessed and caring like he does as a 19 year old. I guess it’s a little less creepy than an adult, but it’s so fucking lame. He should be enjoying his youth, drinking and drugging, hanging with chicks, etc. Not being a jersey chaser to kids his own age.

I feel like a lot of kids his age are so stuck on the internet that they don’t actually create any real memories. Internet addiction should come later in life when you have a job, don’t go out drinking every weekend, etc.
    I am enjoying some nice family time while taking periodic breaks here to feed my addiction.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    cfbquotes said:

Doogles said:

Wtf

I'm 31 and ain't got no kids bish
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

cfbquotes said:

Doogles said:

Wtf

I'm 31 and ain't got no kids bish
    Time’s a wasting bish. Unless yer genes ain’t worth carrying on.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Wasn't btb trying to be ddy lite as recent as like September? He had some good and bad takes but they were all around analyzing talent and doing the whole rep your school routine then one day hes just downvoting every comment on here and wearing out his exclamation mark button.

Yes. He did a few podcasts (including one episode on @UW_Doog_Bot’s) that were actually good.
    I like podcasts. What was it called?