Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Debunked!!!!

124»

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Concerned about the appearance of conflict. Exciting.

You’ve cracked the case. Daddy is innocent.

Why would they be concerned? I've been told that Hunter Biden was a highly qualified lawyer who was doing very important legal work for the company. Why would the Obama Admin feel the need to ask the incoming Ambassador about it?
    I don’t know who told you Hunter Biden was more than a guy with a last name. The appearance of conflict was pretty fucking obvious. It pales in comparison to the conflicts in Daddy’s administration however.
    It wasn't an appearance it was a flat out conflict of interest hence the need to prep the gal and send Joe to threaten the Ukraine on withholding aid unless they dropped the investigation

Daddy that idiot
    So Joe was doing something in Ukraine that was contrary to Obama’s policy?
    C’mon Race! Why was Obama so interested in saving Hunter Biden?
    When the facts are against you start talking about why someone did something. I don't know why and I don't care. Obama threatened the Ukraine with the withholding of aid unless Junior was let of the hook
    Obama’s motive was what?
    If you were listening to Biden it was firing the prosecutor investigating Burisma and who raided the house of Burisma's Russian-loving owner in Feb 2016.

Try and keep up...
    For those of us who like to see an actual, logical, coherent theory presented, why was this so important to Obama?
    Ask him why he had a corrupt foreign entity linked to Russia paying his VP’s Incompetent crackhead son millions directly and funneling money through the company of the son of his Secretary of State. Maybe he had a reason...love to hear it.

But don’t lie to yourself and say the money didn’t flow because it did.

And don’t lie to yourself and say the investigation of Burisma was closed because they raided the owners house a month before Biden got the prosecutor fired.

And don’t lie to yourself and say reps for Burisma weren’t lobbying the State Department to shut down the investigation using Hunter’s name because there is documentation on that too.

But who cares about facts and actual corruption because Orange Man Bad.
    The senate, fbi and / or DOJ could investigate your hallucinations at any time. Why don’t they?
    Feel free to point out a “hallucination” in my poast and I’ll document it...

And when you can’t go fuck yourself.
    Not surprised you can’t answer the question. Has the “deep state” afflicted the gop senate? No one gives a shit about your hallucinations and bullshit including bill Barr and Mitch McConnell.
    You didn’t have a question. @HHusky did, and I answered it. You apparently didn’t like it as you called it a “hallucination.” I asked you to simply point out which claim was a hallucination and I’d reference it for you...a simple enough ask for one of your limited abilities.

You apparently can’t, so now you are off in the weeds again.

I’ll ask again...which point of mine was a hallucination?

I’m sure you won’t answer again, so feel free to go fuck yourself again.
    Most of this post:

Ask him why he had a corrupt foreign entity linked to Russia paying his VP’s Incompetent crackhead son millions directly and funneling money through the company of the son of his Secretary of State. Maybe he had a reason...love to hear it.

And don’t lie to yourself and say the investigation of Burisma was closed because they raided the owners house a month before Biden got the prosecutor fired.

And don’t lie to yourself and say reps for Burisma weren’t lobbying the State Department to shut down the investigation using Hunter’s name because there is documentation on that too.
    You think Hunter Biden wasn’t a crackhead?

You think Burisma didn’t pay crackhead Hunter Biden millions?

You think the money wasn’t funneled through a company owned in part by both Hunter Biden and the son of the Sec of State at the time?

You think the owner of Burisma’s house wasn’t raised a month before Biden and company got the prosecutor was fired as part of the corruption investigation?

You think lobbyists for Burisma didn’t lobby the state department about the corruption investigation at that time and name drop Hunter Biden?

Etc...etc...Please be specific and I’ll reference it.

But you won’t. Because you can’t.

Because you are HondoFS. And In CirrhosisoftheBrain’s case just as dumb.
    Can you read? I said "most of this post". There are a couple facts in there. But if everything else were true, Barr would have him hung right now. He hasn't. Why is that?

Odd that no one can answer that question.
    Hey look...another non-specific claim. BIG shocker from the speed limit IQ member of the board.

Again, if it is “most of this post” feel free to be specific about anything claimed and I’ll provide a reference for it. Hell...swing away at a couple of the claims.

But you won’t. As you didn’t before. And before that. Because you know it is all true. And corrupt.

Keep deflecting...HondoFS.

Yes Houston, I'm aware you can read that stuff on the internet. I know what your news source says. Just like your news source blabbered about stand down order and a bunch of other shit about Benghazi that was never true. But you still don't answer this question. If everything you said is true, why isn't Barr putting them in jail?
    So you are at least grudgingly admitting everything I said is true. I heard Loretta Lynch had a big case (sarcasm), at least until the State Department said they didn’t have the “bandwidth” to worry about it (true story).

Same reason Clapper and Brennan can lie to Congress and not get prosecuted...nobody in Washington gets prosecuted for anything. Only the folks outside that try and upset the Apple cart.
    Lol wut? Did you read my comment?

The Trump campaign and administration laughs at your last paragraph. Did you read what just happened to stone?
    So you are backtracking? Feel free to point out any of the statements I made that are factually incorrect...you’ve only had 5 chances now and haven’t (because you know they true).

And LOL at the speed limit IQ moron who thinks Stone is a DC insider...

HondoFS...
    They aren't true based on the fact non of them are in jail. Yet..... Your only response to my question is to state no politician goes to jail. Then ignore the Trump campaign people who actually are in jail or going there shortly.

Lol Houston.
    HondoFS...it is not true Hunter Biden received millions of dollars from Burisma because he’s not in jail. Ignore the bank records showing the money transfer...that’s not reality...it’s not true because he’s not in jail.

BRILLIANT!!!

As I’ve offered before and you’ve ignored time and time again (because you know everything I typed was true) feel free to point out anything I said that was factually incorrect. You can’t. It’s why you keep deflecting.

HondoFS
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Concerned about the appearance of conflict. Exciting.

You’ve cracked the case. Daddy is innocent.

Why would they be concerned? I've been told that Hunter Biden was a highly qualified lawyer who was doing very important legal work for the company. Why would the Obama Admin feel the need to ask the incoming Ambassador about it?
    I don’t know who told you Hunter Biden was more than a guy with a last name. The appearance of conflict was pretty fucking obvious. It pales in comparison to the conflicts in Daddy’s administration however.
    It wasn't an appearance it was a flat out conflict of interest hence the need to prep the gal and send Joe to threaten the Ukraine on withholding aid unless they dropped the investigation

Daddy that idiot
    So Joe was doing something in Ukraine that was contrary to Obama’s policy?
    C’mon Race! Why was Obama so interested in saving Hunter Biden?
    When the facts are against you start talking about why someone did something. I don't know why and I don't care. Obama threatened the Ukraine with the withholding of aid unless Junior was let of the hook
    Obama’s motive was what?
    If you were listening to Biden it was firing the prosecutor investigating Burisma and who raided the house of Burisma's Russian-loving owner in Feb 2016.

Try and keep up...
    For those of us who like to see an actual, logical, coherent theory presented, why was this so important to Obama?

But who cares about facts and actual corruption because Orange Man Bad.
    The senate, fbi and / or DOJ could investigate your hallucinations at any time. Why don’t they?
    Feel free to point out a “hallucination” in my poast and I’ll document it...

And when you can’t go fuck yourself.
    Not surprised you can’t answer the question. Has the “deep state” afflicted the gop senate? No one gives a shit about your hallucinations and bullshit including bill Barr and Mitch McConnell.
    You didn’t have a question. @HHusky did, and I answered it. You apparently didn’t like it as you called it a “hallucination.” I asked you to simply point out which claim was a hallucination and I’d reference it for you...a simple enough ask for one of your limited abilities.

You apparently can’t, so now you are off in the weeds again.

I’ll ask again...which point of mine was a hallucination?

I’m sure you won’t answer again, so feel free to go fuck yourself again.
    Most of this post:

You think the money wasn’t funneled through a company owned in part by both Hunter Biden and the son of the Sec of State at the time?

You think the owner of Burisma’s house wasn’t raised a month before Biden and company got the prosecutor was fired as part of the corruption investigation?

You think lobbyists for Burisma didn’t lobby the state department about the corruption investigation at that time and name drop Hunter Biden?

Etc...etc...Please be specific and I’ll reference it.

But you won’t. Because you can’t.

Because you are HondoFS. And In CirrhosisoftheBrain’s case just as dumb.
    Can you read? I said "most of this post". There are a couple facts in there. But if everything else were true, Barr would have him hung right now. He hasn't. Why is that?

Odd that no one can answer that question.
    Hey look...another non-specific claim. BIG shocker from the speed limit IQ member of the board.

Again, if it is “most of this post” feel free to be specific about anything claimed and I’ll provide a reference for it. Hell...swing away at a couple of the claims.

But you won’t. As you didn’t before. And before that. Because you know it is all true. And corrupt.

Keep deflecting...HondoFS.

Yes Houston, I'm aware you can read that stuff on the internet. I know what your news source says. Just like your news source blabbered about stand down order and a bunch of other shit about Benghazi that was never true. But you still don't answer this question. If everything you said is true, why isn't Barr putting them in jail?
    So you are at least grudgingly admitting everything I said is true. I heard Loretta Lynch had a big case (sarcasm), at least until the State Department said they didn’t have the “bandwidth” to worry about it (true story).

Same reason Clapper and Brennan can lie to Congress and not get prosecuted...nobody in Washington gets prosecuted for anything. Only the folks outside that try and upset the Apple cart.
    Lol wut? Did you read my comment?

The Trump campaign and administration laughs at your last paragraph. Did you read what just happened to stone?
    So you are backtracking? Feel free to point out any of the statements I made that are factually incorrect...you’ve only had 5 chances now and haven’t (because you know they true).

And LOL at the speed limit IQ moron who thinks Stone is a DC insider...

HondoFS...
    They aren't true based on the fact non of them are in jail. Yet..... Your only response to my question is to state no politician goes to jail. Then ignore the Trump campaign people who actually are in jail or going there shortly.

Lol Houston.
    HondoFS...it is not true Hunter Biden received millions of dollars from Burisma because he’s not in jail. Ignore the bank records showing the money transfer...that’s not reality...it’s not true because he’s not in jail.

BRILLIANT!!!

As I’ve offered before and you’ve ignored time and time again (because you know everything I typed was true) feel free to point out anything I said that was factually incorrect. You can’t. It’s why you keep deflecting.

HondoFS
    He didn't receive millions. He received pay from a private company in the Ukraine for his service on the board of said private company. While not illegal, it is shady and that shit should be illegal. The rest of what you said is bullshit. HTH
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,638
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Imagine shilling for a fucking crackhead.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

He didn't receive millions. He received pay from a private company in the Ukraine for his service on the board of said private company. While not illegal, it is shady and that shit should be illegal. The rest of what you said is bullshit. HTH

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hunter-biden-tackles-cocaine-diamonds-alleged-business-conflicts/story?id=64064060
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/bidens-son-hunter-discharged-from-navy-reserve-after-failing-cocaine-test-1413499657

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-hunter-biden-ukraine/what-hunter-biden-did-on-the-board-of-ukrainian-energy-company-burisma-idUSKBN1WX1P7
    Specifically, the records show 18 months in which two payments of $83,333 per month were paid to Rosemont Seneca Bohai for “consulting services.” The two sources said that one of those monthly payments was intended for Biden and one for Archer.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/
    https://privatefunddata.com/fund-employees/christopher-heinz-6043009/

You think the owner of Burisma’s house wasn’t raised a month before Biden, the case was open and being prosecuted, and Biden and Burisma got the prosecutor was fired as part of the corruption investigation?
    http://archive.is/tq19t (raided Feb 2016)
    https://www.scribd.com/document/427618359/Shokin-Statement
    https://strana.ua/articles/interview/199721-viktor-shokin-lutsenko-na-kolenjakh-prosil-poroshenko-naznachit-eho-henprokurorom-a-teper-spasaet-sebja.html (prosecutor was planning on interviewing Hunter)

https://www.scribd.com/document/433389210/Bluestar-Novelli-Contacts
    https://johnsolomonreports.com/hunter-bidens-ukraine-gas-firm-pressed-obama-administration-to-end-corruption-allegations-memos-show/

"The rest of what you said is bullshit."...Lying sack of shit HondoFS...
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hunter-biden-tackles-cocaine-diamonds-alleged-business-conflicts/story?id=64064060
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/bidens-son-hunter-discharged-from-navy-reserve-after-failing-cocaine-test-1413499657

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-hunter-biden-ukraine/what-hunter-biden-did-on-the-board-of-ukrainian-energy-company-burisma-idUSKBN1WX1P7
    Specifically, the records show 18 months in which two payments of $83,333 per month were paid to Rosemont Seneca Bohai for “consulting services.” The two sources said that one of those monthly payments was intended for Biden and one for Archer.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/
    https://privatefunddata.com/fund-employees/christopher-heinz-6043009/

You think the owner of Burisma’s house wasn’t raised a month before Biden, the case was open and being prosecuted, and Biden and Burisma got the prosecutor was fired as part of the corruption investigation?
    http://archive.is/tq19t (raided Feb 2016)
    https://www.scribd.com/document/427618359/Shokin-Statement
    https://strana.ua/articles/interview/199721-viktor-shokin-lutsenko-na-kolenjakh-prosil-poroshenko-naznachit-eho-henprokurorom-a-teper-spasaet-sebja.html (prosecutor was planning on interviewing Hunter)

https://www.scribd.com/document/433389210/Bluestar-Novelli-Contacts
    https://johnsolomonreports.com/hunter-bidens-ukraine-gas-firm-pressed-obama-administration-to-end-corruption-allegations-memos-show/

"The rest of what you said is bullshit."...Lying sack of shit HondoFS...
    The hammer is going to drop on Hunter any day now.