Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Debunked!!!!

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Barr should have Obama up on trial any day now.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Concerned about the appearance of conflict. Exciting.

You’ve cracked the case. Daddy is innocent.

Why would they be concerned? I've been told that Hunter Biden was a highly qualified lawyer who was doing very important legal work for the company. Why would the Obama Admin feel the need to ask the incoming Ambassador about it?
    I don’t know who told you Hunter Biden was more than a guy with a last name. The appearance of conflict was pretty fucking obvious. It pales in comparison to the conflicts in Daddy’s administration however.
    It wasn't an appearance it was a flat out conflict of interest hence the need to prep the gal and send Joe to threaten the Ukraine on withholding aid unless they dropped the investigation

Daddy that idiot
    So Joe was doing something in Ukraine that was contrary to Obama’s policy?
    C’mon Race! Why was Obama so interested in saving Hunter Biden?
    When the facts are against you start talking about why someone did something. I don't know why and I don't care. Obama threatened the Ukraine with the withholding of aid unless Junior was let of the hook
    Obama’s motive was what?
    If you were listening to Biden it was firing the prosecutor investigating Burisma and who raided the house of Burisma's Russian-loving owner in Feb 2016.

Try and keep up...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But why!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,112
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Why would they be concerned? I've been told that Hunter Biden was a highly qualified lawyer who was doing very important legal work for the company. Why would the Obama Admin feel the need to ask the incoming Ambassador about it?
    I don’t know who told you Hunter Biden was more than a guy with a last name. The appearance of conflict was pretty fucking obvious. It pales in comparison to the conflicts in Daddy’s administration however.
    It wasn't an appearance it was a flat out conflict of interest hence the need to prep the gal and send Joe to threaten the Ukraine on withholding aid unless they dropped the investigation

Daddy that idiot
    China, too, to be completely honest.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

What has Trump been convicted of? When is he going on trial?

This sham trial is to deflect from what Biden and Obama did. Someone like you who only cares about the facts, party be damned, seem really uninterested in this.

Could be you're a pathological liar
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,337
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy that idiot
    When the facts are against you start talking about why someone did something. I don't know why and I don't care. Obama threatened the Ukraine with the withholding of aid unless Junior was let of the hook
    Obama’s motive was what?
    If you were listening to Biden it was firing the prosecutor investigating Burisma and who raided the house of Burisma's Russian-loving owner in Feb 2016.

Try and keep up...
    For those of us who like to see an actual, logical, coherent theory presented, why was this so important to Obama?
  • Options
    edited November 2019

2001400ex said:

This sham trial is to deflect from what Biden and Obama did. Someone like you who only cares about the facts, party be damned, seem really uninterested in this.

The trial on Trump is coming in the Senate, according to the Senate majority leader. Did your news source fail to tell you that?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The trial on Trump is coming in the Senate, according to the Senate majority leader. Did your news source fail to tell you that?
    So not the DOJ then

That's what I thought

Trump is innocent by your own measure and the Senate will back that up rather easily

The question is can the House come up with articles that aren't laughed out of the Senate before it starts

Good luck the rest of way

That Senate trial sidelines 4 major DNC candidates as the primary season starts. Good job
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy that idiot
    Obama’s motive was what?

Try and keep up...
    For those of us who like to see an actual, logical, coherent theory presented, why was this so important to Obama?
    Not even a whiff of scandal in my administration. That Obama?

Why are you focused on that question and not the facts of the case including Biden's taped confession that he was there due to Obama?

Was Biden lying?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That Senate trial sidelines 4 major DNC candidates as the primary season starts. Good job
    I think it’ll be on the teevee.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I think it’ll be on the teevee.
    And you can watch them sitting silently in the back while Biden hits the trail and Buttboy takes the lead.

Not sure what being on TV has to do with that but I guess you felt compelled to say something
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy that idiot
    Obama’s motive was what?

Try and keep up...

Why are you focused on that question and not the facts of the case including Biden's taped confession that he was there due to Obama?

Was Biden lying?
    So Race surrenders when asked to explain why Obama sent Biden to Ukraine to save Hunter by saving Burisma. How unexpected.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy that idiot
    Obama’s motive was what?

Try and keep up...

Was Biden lying?
    So Race surrenders when asked to explain why Obama sent Biden to Ukraine to save Hunter by saving Burisma. How unexpected.
    Sure would be nice to get Joe and Hunter before Congress and ask them all of these questions but for some reason your team doesn't want to do that. How much of these hearings are designed to protect the Bidens?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy that idiot
    Obama’s motive was what?

Try and keep up...

Was Biden lying?
    Sure would be nice to get Joe and Hunter before Congress and ask them all of these questions but for some reason your team doesn't want to do that. How much of these hearings are designed to protect the Bidens?
    Jesus! I actually thought the stupid in this desperate tangent was so obvious that you’d sit it out blob. I overestimated you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy that idiot
    Obama’s motive was what?

Try and keep up...

Was Biden lying?
    And H thinks that changes the fact that Biden threatened the Ukraine and told them to ask Obama if they didn't believe him and then the case was dropped against Junior

No one is fooled.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy that idiot
    Obama’s motive was what?

Try and keep up...

Was Biden lying?
    Jesus! I actually thought the stupid in this desperate tangent was so obvious that you’d sit it out blob. I overestimated you.
    O'Keefed the one thing we already know about you is that you're more than willing to lie and obfuscate. Engaging with you is no better than engaging with your ass munching pal Hondo.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy that idiot
    Obama’s motive was what?

Try and keep up...
    Ask him why he had a corrupt foreign entity linked to Russia paying his VP’s Incompetent crackhead son millions directly and funneling money through the company of the son of his Secretary of State. Maybe he had a reason...love to hear it.

But don’t lie to yourself and say the money didn’t flow because it did.

And don’t lie to yourself and say the investigation of Burisma was closed because they raided the owners house a month before Biden got the prosecutor fired.

And don’t lie to yourself and say reps for Burisma weren’t lobbying the State Department to shut down the investigation using Hunter’s name because there is documentation on that too. And Hunter was meeting with State Dept folks at the same time.

But who cares about facts and actual corruption because Orange Man Bad.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy that idiot
    Obama’s motive was what?

Try and keep up...
    Ask him why he had a corrupt foreign entity linked to Russia paying his VP’s Incompetent crackhead son millions directly and funneling money through the company of the son of his Secretary of State. Maybe he had a reason...love to hear it.

And don’t lie to yourself and say the investigation of Burisma was closed because they raided the owners house a month before Biden got the prosecutor fired.

And don’t lie to yourself and say reps for Burisma weren’t lobbying the State Department to shut down the investigation using Hunter’s name because there is documentation on that too.

The senate, fbi and / or DOJ could investigate your hallucinations at any time. Why don’t they?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,283
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Obama was the ringleader.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy that idiot
    Obama’s motive was what?

Try and keep up...

And don’t lie to yourself and say reps for Burisma weren’t lobbying the State Department to shut down the investigation using Hunter’s name because there is documentation on that too.

The senate, fbi and / or DOJ could investigate your hallucinations at any time. Why don’t they?
    Trump just needs more tim to get his guys in there.