Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reason says Trump presidency hasn’t met promises.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy’s candidacy was never about more than the revenge of the common (white) man against serious policy making, knowledge and expertise. It has been a spectacular success!

Real Conservatives always play the race card.
    Real conservatives defend trump and his near zero presidency.
    Real conservatives want less government

They don't worship at the altar of the state. Like you
    Real conservatives support tariffs and trade protectionism for unskilled laggards.
    But I don't support tariffs and trade protectionism for unskilled laggards. Real bigots only criticize white people who they think are "unskilled laggards" and say nothing about blacks and Hispanics because they vote the way he likes and he doesn't think they are as capable as white people and thus should be held to a lower standard.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Daddy’s candidacy was never about more than the revenge of the common (white) man against serious policy making, knowledge and expertise. It has been a spectacular success!

Real conservatives support tariffs and trade protectionism for unskilled laggards.
    But I don't support tariffs and trade protectionism for unskilled laggards. Real bigots only criticize white people who they think are "unskilled laggards" and say nothing about blacks and Hispanics because they vote the way he likes and he doesn't think they are as capable as white people and thus should be held to a lower standard.
    The guy who mows my yard writes clearer English than the embarrassment you just posted.

Assuming I interpreted the intended point of your nonsensical post, the difference is that unskilled, uneducated economic laggards voted for trump because he promised statist protectionism. If you didn’t vote for trump, you were willing to compete on your skills and abilities in a free market. Who voted for trump trumptard?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The guy who mows my yard writes clearer English than the embarrassment you just posted.

Assuming I interpreted the intended point of your nonsensical post, the difference is that unskilled, uneducated economic laggards voted for trump because he promised statist protectionism. If you didn’t vote for trump, you were willing to compete on your skills and abilities in a free market. Who voted for trump trumptard?
    And yet the poorest educated and most unskilled voters vote Rat party.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Who are they GayBob? Did they beg trump for higher taxes on US consumers through tariffs to save them from incompetence and failure like trumptards did?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Who are they GayBob? Did they beg trump for higher taxes on US consumers through tariffs to save them from incompetence and failure like trumptards did?
    No, they beg for their welfare checks not to be cut. They don't even bother with the working part.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

No, they beg for their welfare checks not to be cut.
    GayBob idiocy of the day: welfare checks are bad but tariffs are good.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Except I haven't said tariffs are good. Why do you keep saying you want to suck Hondo's dick?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Except I haven't said tariffs are good. Why do you keep saying you want to suck Hondo's dick?
    So you oppose tariffs and protectionism that are a central pillar of trumpism while you plan on voting for him. Why are tariffs acceptable GayBob?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Once again, CD shitting on hard working blue collar workers who his party pretends to care about. Unless they really don’t and are just pandering for union votes.
    Your astute powers of observation and accuracy rival OBK.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Once again, CD shitting on hard working blue collar workers who his party pretends to care about. Unless they really don’t and are just pandering for union votes.
    Your racism rivals OBK. Constantly shitting on hard working blue collar Americans says a lot about you. Thats what leftists think though. Disgusting.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    CD hates workers, Blacks, Browns and anyone who lives in the Central Valley

He's got his. But trumptards trigger him bigly
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

CD hates workers, Blacks, Browns and anyone who lives in the Central Valley

He's got his. But trumptards trigger him bigly

He views brown people as servants.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Your racism rivals OBK. Constantly shitting on hard working blue collar Americans says a lot about you. Thats what leftists think though. Disgusting.
    But only if they're white. If they are black and Hispanic but vote for Rat party he has contempt and disgust for you but he won't actively shit on you.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I’ll shit on anyone that votes for higher taxes on US consumers through tariffs that add another layer of statism, bureaucracy and government to an already grotesquely inefficient system. A so-called libertarian like yourself won’t.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I’ll shit on anyone that votes for higher taxes on US consumers through tariffs that add another layer of statism, bureaucracy and government to an already grotesquely inefficient system. A so-called libertarian like yourself won’t.
    Yeah, El Monte is a real tiger against bureaucracy and government, that's why he doesn't take his tongue out of Gavin Newsom's ass and will vote for Pow-Chow if she is the nominee.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Of course I hate tariffs. I’ve said so many times. I hate them on the basis of economics. You hate them because you see them as an attempt to help people you hate. I hate tariffs, but I don’t angrily and openly spout racism and insults to hard working blue collar Americans. That’s the issue for you. It’s not economics at all for you. Get it, turbo?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Of course I hate tariffs. I’ve said so many times. I hate them on the basis of economics. You hate them because you see them as an attempt to help people you hate. I hate tariffs, but I don’t angrily and openly spout racism and insults to hard working blue collar Americans. That’s the issue for you. It’s not economics at all for you. Get it, turbo?
    Bingo
  • Options

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Tariffs are an attempt to help people I hate? You don’t care about economics in the least if that’s how you justify trumpism.