Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For your viewing pleasure!!!11!!!!!

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

That entire video sure looked like a 3 and a half minute dick measuring contest.

Teaching kids to compete is great.

But teaching kids the fundamentals and how to win is better.

My personal opinion is that if you by the time you reach the college level you haven't learned how to compete, you shouldn't be on a college roster.

Mostly true, but some guys are too talented to not take on your roster.

• VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Hype and excitement was never a problem under Sark. His inability to teach fundamentals and discipline and have that as the backbone of the team is his undoing. Let the Trojan fans rejoice in a tug of war during practice, the games are won on fundamentals and discipline. The excuses begin by November.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,046
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

dhdawg said:

There are some major Trooians in that comment section

The troojans will soon realize the consequences of the infamous offseason championship...

Poons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Troojans
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Maybe....talent can hide some of that though. Does USC have enough talent to hide Sark's shortcomings?
    Vegasdawg said:

Hype and excitement was never a problem under Sark. His inability to teach fundamentals and discipline and have that as the backbone of the team is his undoing. Let the Trojan fans rejoice in a tug of war during practice, the games are won on fundamentals and discipline. The excuses begin by November.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    HuskyJW said:

Maybe....talent can hide some of that though. Does USC have enough talent to hide Sark's shortcomings?

Vegasdawg said:

No. They got Kiffin fired after all.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

That entire video sure looked like a 3 and a half minute dick measuring contest.

Teaching kids to compete is great.

But teaching kids the fundamentals and how to win is better.

My personal opinion is that if you by the time you reach the college level you haven't learned how to compete, you shouldn't be on a college roster.

But sizzle is more important. Hi Kim!
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    What does a midget like Kim Jong Vino know about winning in sports?

What sport could he play where he could have won at ANYTHING?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

What do you have against curling and butt darts?
    Nothing against curling ... but that's more of a beer drinking than wine sport.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    "It's not a sacrifice, it's an investment, Brah"

Jeezus
    Sark talks a good game ... just can't coach one.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Kim's athletic experiences aside, you would think he would be pretty knowledgeable when it came to football and basketball considering his job has been devoted to running a sports website for 20 years. At some point, you would think he would learn. How he is still so clueless is amazing.

Well, does he really watch games or does he look through his camera and pop off pictures all game?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

What is so fucking beautiful about this escapes so many. It's much more than we got rid of that soft POS w/o buying out his contract and thus made room to (maybe) get lucky with Peterman. Oh no, much more than that.

We have a cheerleader, scratch that, manleader, running the most dangerous program in our conference. Keep the sleeping giant sleeping w/ copious amounts of dude brah and cool times.

Mark it - SC will not win the conference with that clown in charge unless (1) Oregon goes down with sling blade, (2) Mora forgets he's not really an LA dude brah and completely shits powder blue turds in his bed AND (it would take all three) (3) it turns out we completely whiffed on Peterman.

If even one of those things does not turn out to be the case, then SC will not win the Pac 12 during dude brah's reign.

What a bunch of fucking idiots. I literally could catch a flight to LA right now and take Haden's job and get the SC fucktards better results. I'm dead serious. They should just hiring me right fucking now.

May I subscribe to your newsletter?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

What is so fucking beautiful about this escapes so many. It's much more than we got rid of that soft POS w/o buying out his contract and thus made room to (maybe) get lucky with Peterman. Oh no, much more than that.

We have a cheerleader, scratch that, manleader, running the most dangerous program in our conference. Keep the sleeping giant sleeping w/ copious amounts of dude brah and cool times.

Mark it - SC will not win the conference with that clown in charge unless (1) Oregon goes down with sling blade, (2) Mora forgets he's not really an LA dude brah and completely shits powder blue turds in his bed AND (it would take all three) (3) it turns out we completely whiffed on Peterman.

If even one of those things does not turn out to be the case, then SC will not win the Pac 12 during dude brah's reign.

What a bunch of fucking idiots. I literally could catch a flight to LA right now and take Haden's job and get the SC fucktards better results. I'm dead serious. They should just hiring me right fucking now.

May I subscribe to your newsletter?
    You are already on our mailing list.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TL;DR
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

We've covered this before. It really was a life of abundance this hire was. UW was stronger while the biggest threat in the conference whiffed on their hire meaning they'll be stuck being average for at least 3 seasons.

Sark has more sizzle than Kiffin so I doubt he will be shit canned so quickly which is also good for us.

I was afraid USC was going to hire a Sumlin and rule this conference like the Carroll era. Instead they whiffed.

With Mora at UCLA and Petersen up here along with Helfrich(OBK favorite coach ever) appearing to not be the guy I see some Petersen-Mora battles for the conference crown.

It would be nice if Stanford FINALLY realized they were Stanford and went back to their rightful place. I feel like we've been saying this for five years in a row this is the year Stanford comes down to earth yet they still make a BCS game.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2014

I literally laughed out loud when Sark said "You've had 7 weeks with Ivan. 7 weeks with Ivan". Made laugh because of Doogs always saying "Wait til he spends time with IVAN!" also laughed because I know Ivan won't do shit.

I thought y'all were joking about that until I just watched the vid. Surely the script couldn't be followed that close.

Bring back Strenph Coach Radio.
    edited March 2014

Dug the Doog (the Roof fucker) disagrees with you