Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!









Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For your viewing pleasure!!!11!!!!!

245

Comments

  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Posts: 26,274
    10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 25000 Comments Seventh Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

    That entire video sure looked like a 3 and a half minute dick measuring contest.

    Teaching kids to compete is great.

    But teaching kids the fundamentals and how to win is better.

    My personal opinion is that if you by the time you reach the college level you haven't learned how to compete, you shouldn't be on a college roster.

    Mostly true, but some guys are too talented to not take on your roster.

    CFetters_Nacho_Lover
  • VegasdawgVegasdawg Posts: 366
    250 Answers 250 Up Votes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes
    Hype and excitement was never a problem under Sark. His inability to teach fundamentals and discipline and have that as the backbone of the team is his undoing. Let the Trojan fans rejoice in a tug of war during practice, the games are won on fundamentals and discipline. The excuses begin by November.
    Sarkingham[Deleted User]
  • koopdogkoopdog Posts: 1,820
    2,500 Awesomes Seventh Anniversary 1,500 Up Votes 250 Answers

    dhdawg said:

    There are some major Trooians in that comment section

    The troojans will soon realize the consequences of the infamous offseason championship...

    Poons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Troojans
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Posts: 10,283
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Seventh Anniversary
    Maybe....talent can hide some of that though. Does USC have enough talent to hide Sark's shortcomings?
    Vegasdawg said:

    Hype and excitement was never a problem under Sark. His inability to teach fundamentals and discipline and have that as the backbone of the team is his undoing. Let the Trojan fans rejoice in a tug of war during practice, the games are won on fundamentals and discipline. The excuses begin by November.

  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Posts: 39,683
    10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 25000 Comments 250 Answers
    HuskyJW said:

    Maybe....talent can hide some of that though. Does USC have enough talent to hide Sark's shortcomings?

    Vegasdawg said:

    Hype and excitement was never a problem under Sark. His inability to teach fundamentals and discipline and have that as the backbone of the team is his undoing. Let the Trojan fans rejoice in a tug of war during practice, the games are won on fundamentals and discipline. The excuses begin by November.

    No. They got Kiffin fired after all.
    [Deleted User]
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Posts: 26,565
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 10000 Comments
    Tequilla said:

    That entire video sure looked like a 3 and a half minute dick measuring contest.

    Teaching kids to compete is great.

    But teaching kids the fundamentals and how to win is better.

    My personal opinion is that if you by the time you reach the college level you haven't learned how to compete, you shouldn't be on a college roster.

    But sizzle is more important. Hi Kim!
    CFetters_Nacho_Lover
  • TequillaTequilla Posts: 16,415
    10,000 Up Votes 5,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary
    What does a midget like Kim Jong Vino know about winning in sports?

    What sport could he play where he could have won at ANYTHING?
    loadsock
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 35,011
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

    What does a midget like Kim Jong Vino know about winning in sports?

    What sport could he play where he could have won at ANYTHING?

    What do you have against curling and butt darts?
    RoadDawg55
  • TequillaTequilla Posts: 16,415
    10,000 Up Votes 5,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary
    Nothing against curling ... but that's more of a beer drinking than wine sport.
    TierbsHsotBoobsallpurpleallgold[Deleted User]
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Posts: 2,874
    Seventh Anniversary 1,500 Awesomes 1,500 Up Votes 2500 Comments
    "It's not a sacrifice, it's an investment, Brah"

    Jeezus
  • TequillaTequilla Posts: 16,415
    10,000 Up Votes 5,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary
    Sark talks a good game ... just can't coach one.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Posts: 26,274
    10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 25000 Comments Seventh Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

    What does a midget like Kim Jong Vino know about winning in sports?

    What sport could he play where he could have won at ANYTHING?

    Kim's athletic experiences aside, you would think he would be pretty knowledgeable when it came to football and basketball considering his job has been devoted to running a sports website for 20 years. At some point, you would think he would learn. How he is still so clueless is amazing.

    CokeGreaterThanPepsichrisvashonCFetters_Nacho_Lover
  • TequillaTequilla Posts: 16,415
    10,000 Up Votes 5,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary
    Well, does he really watch games or does he look through his camera and pop off pictures all game?
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 35,011
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes

    What is so fucking beautiful about this escapes so many. It's much more than we got rid of that soft POS w/o buying out his contract and thus made room to (maybe) get lucky with Peterman. Oh no, much more than that.

    We have a cheerleader, scratch that, manleader, running the most dangerous program in our conference. Keep the sleeping giant sleeping w/ copious amounts of dude brah and cool times.

    Mark it - SC will not win the conference with that clown in charge unless (1) Oregon goes down with sling blade, (2) Mora forgets he's not really an LA dude brah and completely shits powder blue turds in his bed AND (it would take all three) (3) it turns out we completely whiffed on Peterman.

    If even one of those things does not turn out to be the case, then SC will not win the Pac 12 during dude brah's reign.

    What a bunch of fucking idiots. I literally could catch a flight to LA right now and take Haden's job and get the SC fucktards better results. I'm dead serious. They should just hiring me right fucking now.

    May I subscribe to your newsletter?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Posts: 16,745
    Standard Supporter 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments
    Swaye said:

    What is so fucking beautiful about this escapes so many. It's much more than we got rid of that soft POS w/o buying out his contract and thus made room to (maybe) get lucky with Peterman. Oh no, much more than that.

    We have a cheerleader, scratch that, manleader, running the most dangerous program in our conference. Keep the sleeping giant sleeping w/ copious amounts of dude brah and cool times.

    Mark it - SC will not win the conference with that clown in charge unless (1) Oregon goes down with sling blade, (2) Mora forgets he's not really an LA dude brah and completely shits powder blue turds in his bed AND (it would take all three) (3) it turns out we completely whiffed on Peterman.

    If even one of those things does not turn out to be the case, then SC will not win the Pac 12 during dude brah's reign.

    What a bunch of fucking idiots. I literally could catch a flight to LA right now and take Haden's job and get the SC fucktards better results. I'm dead serious. They should just hiring me right fucking now.

    May I subscribe to your newsletter?
    You are already on our mailing list.
    Swaye
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Posts: 10,640
    5,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes 10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary

    What is so fucking beautiful about this escapes so many. It's much more than we got rid of that soft POS w/o buying out his contract and thus made room to (maybe) get lucky with Peterman. Oh no, much more than that.

    We have a cheerleader, scratch that, manleader, running the most dangerous program in our conference. Keep the sleeping giant sleeping w/ copious amounts of dude brah and cool times.

    Mark it - SC will not win the conference with that clown in charge unless (1) Oregon goes down with sling blade, (2) Mora forgets he's not really an LA dude brah and completely shits powder blue turds in his bed AND (it would take all three) (3) it turns out we completely whiffed on Peterman.

    If even one of those things does not turn out to be the case, then SC will not win the Pac 12 during dude brah's reign.

    What a bunch of fucking idiots. I literally could catch a flight to LA right now and take Haden's job and get the SC fucktards better results. I'm dead serious. They should just hiring me right fucking now.

    TL;DR
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    10,000 Up Votes 2,500 Awesomes 10000 Comments 250 Answers

    What is so fucking beautiful about this escapes so many. It's much more than we got rid of that soft POS w/o buying out his contract and thus made room to (maybe) get lucky with Peterman. Oh no, much more than that.

    We have a cheerleader, scratch that, manleader, running the most dangerous program in our conference. Keep the sleeping giant sleeping w/ copious amounts of dude brah and cool times.

    Mark it - SC will not win the conference with that clown in charge unless (1) Oregon goes down with sling blade, (2) Mora forgets he's not really an LA dude brah and completely shits powder blue turds in his bed AND (it would take all three) (3) it turns out we completely whiffed on Peterman.

    If even one of those things does not turn out to be the case, then SC will not win the Pac 12 during dude brah's reign.

    What a bunch of fucking idiots. I literally could catch a flight to LA right now and take Haden's job and get the SC fucktards better results. I'm dead serious. They should just hiring me right fucking now.

    We've covered this before. It really was a life of abundance this hire was. UW was stronger while the biggest threat in the conference whiffed on their hire meaning they'll be stuck being average for at least 3 seasons.

    Sark has more sizzle than Kiffin so I doubt he will be shit canned so quickly which is also good for us.

    I was afraid USC was going to hire a Sumlin and rule this conference like the Carroll era. Instead they whiffed.

    With Mora at UCLA and Petersen up here along with Helfrich(OBK favorite coach ever) appearing to not be the guy I see some Petersen-Mora battles for the conference crown.

    It would be nice if Stanford FINALLY realized they were Stanford and went back to their rightful place. I feel like we've been saying this for five years in a row this is the year Stanford comes down to earth yet they still make a BCS game.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Posts: 49,840
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 25000 Comments
    edited March 2014

    I literally laughed out loud when Sark said "You've had 7 weeks with Ivan. 7 weeks with Ivan". Made laugh because of Doogs always saying "Wait til he spends time with IVAN!" also laughed because I know Ivan won't do shit.

    I thought y'all were joking about that until I just watched the vid. Surely the script couldn't be followed that close.

    Bring back Strenph Coach Radio.
    chrisvashon
  • TequillaTequilla Posts: 16,415
    10,000 Up Votes 5,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary
    edited March 2014



    What a bunch of fucking idiots. I literally could catch a flight to LA right now and take Haden's job and get the SC fucktards better results. I'm dead serious. They should just hiring me right fucking now.

    Dug the Doog (the Roof fucker) disagrees with you
Sign In or Register to comment.