Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More damaging leaks

124»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Of course it was quid pro quo. Life is quid pro quo. Don't let the progressives co opt that word too.

Again, if Trump is 'quid pro quo' for demanding assistance in investigation, Biden is just as guilty of 'quid pro quo' on the other side demanding removal of the investigator.

It's the same FUCKING thing. Just opposite sides of the same quid.

Biden is guilty of a quid pro quo to further US, EU, IMF and Ukrainian ant-corruption interests. Trump is guilty of a quid pro quo to further his own political interests...which in the mind of trumptards is the same FUCKING thing...

There are, at last count, 19 candidates running for the Democratic nomination for POTUS. NINETEEN!

And you're saying Trump is smart enough to know that out of NINETEEN candidates, Biden is the one to take out?

You guys are always saying how dumb Trump is. And now he is smart enough to handicap a 19 candidate field and zero in on Biden?!?!

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

The 19 candidates are not created equal. Realistically, Biden is one of about 4 to take out.

It also isn't difficult to reason that Biden was the highest polling candidate by a substantial margin, and largely thought as the primary threat to beat him.
    If being a political opponent gives you immunity for foreign corruption why have the democrats been investigating their political opponent for three years? An investigation that required foreign help to get of the ground by the way

There's an alternate universe where I posted those things and in which you have a killer point.
    I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted
    You did quote my post, there being a quote button and all.

Where did I post that being a political opponent gives you immunity from foreign corruption?

And I keep hearing that those FISA documents will be declassified any day now.
    Wouldn't it just be easier to toss Crazy Joe and Hunter's carcass on the BBQ to fry if it means getting Trump too?

They’d be on the BBQ if they’d admitted half of what Daddy’s already admitted.
    "Fire him or no money" sounds definitive.
    That was the US position. True.
    knee padding bitch alert
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,831
    edited October 2019
    HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Of course it was quid pro quo. Life is quid pro quo. Don't let the progressives co opt that word too.

Again, if Trump is 'quid pro quo' for demanding assistance in investigation, Biden is just as guilty of 'quid pro quo' on the other side demanding removal of the investigator.

Biden is guilty of a quid pro quo to further US, EU, IMF and Ukrainian ant-corruption interests. Trump is guilty of a quid pro quo to further his own political interests...which in the mind of trumptards is the same FUCKING thing...

There are, at last count, 19 candidates running for the Democratic nomination for POTUS. NINETEEN!

And you're saying Trump is smart enough to know that out of NINETEEN candidates, Biden is the one to take out?

You guys are always saying how dumb Trump is. And now he is smart enough to handicap a 19 candidate field and zero in on Biden?!?!

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

The 19 candidates are not created equal. Realistically, Biden is one of about 4 to take out.

It also isn't difficult to reason that Biden was the highest polling candidate by a substantial margin, and largely thought as the primary threat to beat him.
    If being a political opponent gives you immunity for foreign corruption why have the democrats been investigating their political opponent for three years? An investigation that required foreign help to get of the ground by the way

There's an alternate universe where I posted those things and in which you have a killer point.
    I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

Where did I post that being a political opponent gives you immunity from foreign corruption?

Wouldn't it just be easier to toss Crazy Joe and Hunter's carcass on the BBQ to fry if it means getting Trump too?

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

knee padding bitch alert
    Pathetic. But he is an attorney........
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

knee padding bitch alert
    So no rebuttal.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

knee padding bitch alert
    So no rebuttal.
    I said knee padding bitch alert

US policy is Obama protecting his VP when said VP threatens the Ukraine that they won't get any money unless the investigation of said VP's son is dropped

But Trump needs to be impeached for not using money as a threat but wants to investigate said VP's corruption

If that isn't a knee padding bitch I don't know what is
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

knee padding bitch alert
    So no rebuttal.

when said VP threatens the Ukraine that they won't get any money unless the investigation of said VP's son is dropped

is
    When you prove the part you’ve simply assumed, I’ll support Joe and Daddy sharing a cell.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Don't forget multiple dem senators doing the same thing. Where's the Schiff investigations?

Seems partisan.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

knee padding bitch alert
    So no rebuttal.

when said VP threatens the Ukraine that they won't get any money unless the investigation of said VP's son is dropped

is
    When you prove the part you’ve simply assumed, I’ll support Joe and Daddy sharing a cell.
    Biden confessed

This time for real
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

knee padding bitch alert
    So no rebuttal.

is
    Biden confessed

This time for real
    Playing dumb is your best move here. Well done.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

knee padding bitch alert
    So no rebuttal.

is
    Biden confessed

This time for real
    I linked his video taped confession. Something that is still beyond your capabilities when it comes to your daddy
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

knee padding bitch alert
    So no rebuttal.

is
    Biden confessed

This time for real
    Maybe he should try lying, that's always your favorite go to move O'Keefed.

Can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want a memorial to become a Daddy Campaign Event? That’s a you issue.

Police canceled the game.

It’s pretty deplorable to politicize a family’s tragedy.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

knee padding bitch alert
    So no rebuttal.

is
    Biden confessed

This time for real

Can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want a memorial to become a Daddy Campaign Event? That’s a you issue.

I gotta do some work today, and I see you and Race are out of ammo. Please reload while I’m gone.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

knee padding bitch alert
    So no rebuttal.

is
    Biden confessed

This time for real

I gotta do some work today, and I see you and Race are out of ammo. Please reload while I’m gone.
    Other than Biden's taped confession sure

Run and hide now
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

knee padding bitch alert
    So no rebuttal.

is
    Biden confessed

This time for real

Now who is the Kunt declaring victory?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

knee padding bitch alert
    So no rebuttal.

is
    Biden confessed

This time for real

Don't forget to pack your knee pads!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

GDS said:

Crazy Joe Biden?

Wow.

I quoted your post

I do have a killer point

Which can't be refuted

knee padding bitch alert
    So no rebuttal.

is
    Biden confessed

This time for real

Don't forget to pack your knee pads!
    Trust me, he never leaves home without them.