Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Day when Gore must regret inventing the internet

1235»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,832
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

“Look, I think that anyone who is in a situation where they are in need of health care, regardless of whether they are documented or undocumented, we have an obligation to see that they are cared for,” Biden said in response to whether illegal immigrants “should be entitled to federal benefits like Medicare, Medicaid.”

We have to provide Medicare and or Medicaid to anyone who walks into an ER!!!!

Btw, got to love how Hondo the lying Kunt admits that illegals use our ERs to get "free" healthcare but when I said I was in an ER full of illegals, Hondo the pathological lying stupid Kunt claimed I was lying.

I was laughing at poor white trash languishing in the ER.
    When CD is feeling down meatloaf magically appears in the basement. Free of charge.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

“Look, I think that anyone who is in a situation where they are in need of health care, regardless of whether they are documented or undocumented, we have an obligation to see that they are cared for,” Biden said in response to whether illegal immigrants “should be entitled to federal benefits like Medicare, Medicaid.”

We have to provide Medicare and or Medicaid to anyone who walks into an ER!!!!

Btw, got to love how Hondo the lying Kunt admits that illegals use our ERs to get "free" healthcare but when I said I was in an ER full of illegals, Hondo the pathological lying stupid Kunt claimed I was lying.

I was laughing at poor white trash languishing in the ER.
    Yeah, fuck everyone but yourself El Monte.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,334
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Show where Biden promises free health Care for all illegals. I haven't seen it, sure wasn't in swayes post. But here you both are saying it. So it must be true and should be easy for you to link.

You are a fucking idiot.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/joe-biden-reverses-his-position-on-government-healthcare-for-illegal-immigrants

All the Democrats on stage at the second Democratic debate last week, including Biden, raised their hands to affirm that their healthcare plans “would provide coverage” for illegal immigrants. But in an interview that aired Friday on CNN, Biden tried desperately to pretend that’s not his position, while still maintaining that there would be free health care for illegal immigrants (though he’d rather not call it that).
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    And really, what does it matter? Let’s say Biden gets elected, the majority of his party supports “free” healthcare for illegals. Do you really think Biden is going to stand up against his party? Biden’s opposition to illegals getting healthcare is no different than his and Obama’s opposition to gay marriage in 2008.