Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to PLSS

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Ride a row boat in Husky Stadium and then pop off @puppylove_sugarsteel

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Aside from 1 saturday in spring, nobody has a clue about crew. Hang onto your dreams of importance. Noone else does but your wife
  • Options
    Survey 70-72k UW fans on a fall Saturday, ask them 'do u pay attention to crew"? Maybe .75-1%, maybe. No offense Yellow as i like crew, and respect u quite a bit for that. But lets not get carried away
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    HuskyJW said:

Survey 70-72k UW fans on a fall Saturday, ask them 'do u pay attention to crew"? Maybe .75-1%, maybe. No offense Yellow as i like crew, and respect u quite a bit for that. But lets not get carried away

One of the highlights of a crisp fall day at Husky Stadium was buying a program from a crew guy and supporting the second most popular sport at the Dub while attending the first

The old Varsity Alumni Game always had a big race on the Cut and most attended both

The fact that you have no clue about this is why I own you. Always have. Always will
    This....and Cow Chip cookies
    Check a sample of the student section, 22-50 crowd...not the dying blue-haired dentured sample (your focus group Race).
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

One of the highlights of a crisp fall day at Husky Stadium was buying a program from a crew guy and supporting the second most popular sport at the Dub while attending the first

The old Varsity Alumni Game always had a big race on the Cut and most attended both

The fact that you have no clue about this is why I own you. Always have. Always will
    This....and Cow Chip cookies
    *Ivars Chower Tankers