Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to PLSS

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Split? Sorry yella, you aint hdb material yet. Maybe Stalin should start a CREW bored? Guaranteed 5 threads in a year. But some dude bumped into some who-the-fuck-r-u in Virginia...lets see how good the crew board does here buttfuck. Come on Stalin..start it so's i can shut Yella the fuck up.

And no , only serious posters. Loop threads not allowed. Yellow, you cant start 25 fake handles like Race does at dawgman;)

You know @DerekJohnson made me a mod here right Pup? And he gave me my own bored, which also serves as the crew bored. We're in 401K negotiations right now as well. All this and I haven't even been year 3 years. Pretty fucking good for a new fish. I'm a nice guy (ask around) and if you walk back your jack ass nonsense I can give you some pointers.
    Crew bored? Fucking comedy. STFU and rest on your laurels...what few you had. I meant fall asleep on trazadone
    I don't rest on my laurels. I'm wearing them man.

This aint a crew board. Your 401° was a pup reference. South fork sky perfect for bead...i dont buy your 'fly fishing' experiences. You went out and backcasted into every tree, bush one, 2 times and called yourself a fishermen. Pup seen a ton of u gapers along the line.

Pup's been fooled once or twice over a man's character. Sad to see you were the third yella. I used to like you. Typical fake millennial. I look 'coo' on my FB page, but thats not really me..putz fuck Yellow
    Fucking Christ, you dip shit...how could a millennial (i.e., born 1981 or later) already been in college at UW and winning multiple letters when there was still the old astro turf at Husky stadium?

I never have bullshitted once about fishing stuff here. Newbie at steelheading. Expert at rocky mountain fly fishing. @dflea is my witness.
    It's true. Yella knew how to operate his rod. And reel. He was hitting the spots, and while I don't fly fish, I can tell someone who knows what the fuck they're doing from someone who doesn't.

He didn't catch a steelhead that day, but neither did the other couple dozen fly guys we saw. They shoulda fished a worm.

Yella is good people. I don't really get why pup's giving him the business.

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Split? Sorry yella, you aint hdb material yet. Maybe Stalin should start a CREW bored? Guaranteed 5 threads in a year. But some dude bumped into some who-the-fuck-r-u in Virginia...lets see how good the crew board does here buttfuck. Come on Stalin..start it so's i can shut Yella the fuck up.

And no , only serious posters. Loop threads not allowed. Yellow, you cant start 25 fake handles like Race does at dawgman;)

You know @DerekJohnson made me a mod here right Pup? And he gave me my own bored, which also serves as the crew bored. We're in 401K negotiations right now as well. All this and I haven't even been year 3 years. Pretty fucking good for a new fish. I'm a nice guy (ask around) and if you walk back your jack ass nonsense I can give you some pointers.
    Crew bored? Fucking comedy. STFU and rest on your laurels...what few you had. I meant fall asleep on trazadone
    I don't rest on my laurels. I'm wearing them man.

This aint a crew board. Your 401° was a pup reference. South fork sky perfect for bead...i dont buy your 'fly fishing' experiences. You went out and backcasted into every tree, bush one, 2 times and called yourself a fishermen. Pup seen a ton of u gapers along the line.

Pup's been fooled once or twice over a man's character. Sad to see you were the third yella. I used to like you. Typical fake millennial. I look 'coo' on my FB page, but thats not really me..putz fuck Yellow
    Fucking Christ, you dip shit...how could a millennial (i.e., born 1981 or later) already been in college at UW and winning multiple letters when there was still the old astro turf at Husky stadium?

I never have bullshitted once about fishing stuff here. Newbie at steelheading. Expert at rocky mountain fly fishing. @dflea is my witness.
    It's true. Yella knew how to operate his rod. And reel. He was hitting the spots, and while I don't fly fish, I can tell someone who knows what the fuck they're doing from someone who doesn't.

He didn't catch a steelhead that day, but neither did the other couple dozen fly guys we saw. They shoulda fished a worm.

Yella is good people. I don't really get why pup's giving him the business.

Because pup is a miserable human being.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2019
    Of all the people here I'd like to hang out personally with the flea

And I despise fishing
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

whlinder said:

Aside from 1 saturday in spring, nobody has a clue about crew. Hang onto your dreams of importance. Noone else does but your wife

Oh you must mean like the millions and millions who bought a book about UW rowing and made it a NYT best seller. Soon to be made into a movie too. Do you have any ideas how many clients, MILFs, etc have read that book? EVERYONE knows about Washington row boat, Pup.

I've never once in 3 years here tried to compare the importance of rowing to football at UW. 70,000 people don't show up to watch brain surgery or crew races. That said, it is our most storied Olympic/ non revenue sport and it's not even close.

Wearing Washington Rowing gear around Virginia I get stopped to talk about it because people actually know about it.
    "Knowing" about UW crew and actually "following, caring about , watching " are entirely different. Sheesh
    Get this through you mush brain, thick skull: No one is comparing crew to big time college football in importance. But to say a lot of people in Seattle don't "follow" "care" and pay attention is fucking stupid. Row boat has a $14 million endowment.

The moral of the fucking story is that anyone here - and there are a few of us - who represented the University of Washington in an intercollegiate varsity sport automatically have more athletic dept street cred than you. We've? lived it and breathed it. You're just a little nerd sitting up in the stands.
    Nail. Head.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Imagine caring about this
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Of all the people here I'd like to hang out personally with the flea

And I despise fishing

Holler when you're in town. I like drinking and fucking off almost as much as fishing.
    Drinking with bitchfork? Watch out for your cornhole, bud.
    Noted. He does fuck about everything within an arm's reach, doesn't he?
    Well, he tries.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Is this what you see when you look in the mirror?

Mirror too—

Oh, never mind.