Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to PLSS

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

Aside from 1 saturday in spring, nobody has a clue about crew. Hang onto your dreams of importance. Noone else does but your wife

Oh you must mean like the millions and millions who bought a book about UW rowing and made it a NYT best seller. Soon to be made into a movie too. Do you have any ideas how many clients, MILFs, etc have read that book? EVERYONE knows about Washington row boat, Pup.

I've never once in 3 years here tried to compare the importance of rowing to football at UW. 70,000 people don't show up to watch brain surgery or crew races. That said, it is our most storied Olympic/ non revenue sport and it's not even close.

Wearing Washington Rowing gear around Virginia I get stopped to talk about it because people actually know about it.
    "Knowing" about UW crew and actually "following, caring about , watching " are entirely different. Sheesh
    I’m not sure this was really about row boat having a fervent following.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Split? Sorry yella, you aint hdb material yet. Maybe Stalin should start a CREW bored? Guaranteed 5 threads in a year. But some dude bumped into some who-the-fuck-r-u in Virginia...lets see how good the crew board does here buttfuck. Come on Stalin..start it so's i can shut Yella the fuck up.

And no , only serious posters. Loop threads not allowed. Yellow, you cant start 25 fake handles like Race does at dawgman;)
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Split? Sorry yella, you aint hdb material yet. Maybe Stalin should start a CREW bored? Guaranteed 5 threads in a year. But some dude bumped into some who-the-fuck-r-u in Virginia...lets see how good the crew board does here buttfuck. Come on Stalin..start it so's i can shut Yella the fuck up.

And no , only serious posters. Loop threads not allowed. Yellow, you cant start 25 fake handles like Race does at dawgman;)

You know @DerekJohnson made me a mod here right Pup? And he gave me my own bored, which also serves as the crew bored. We're in 401K negotiations right now as well. All this and I haven't even been year 3 years. Pretty fucking good for a new fish. I'm a nice guy (ask around) and if you walk back your jack ass nonsense I can give you some pointers.
    Crew bored? Fucking comedy. STFU and rest on your laurels...what few you had. I meant fall asleep on trazadone
  • Options

You know @DerekJohnson made me a mod here right Pup? And he gave me my own bored, which also serves as the crew bored. We're in 401K negotiations right now as well. All this and I haven't even been year 3 years. Pretty fucking good for a new fish. I'm a nice guy (ask around) and if you walk back your jack ass nonsense I can give you some pointers.
    Crew bored? Fucking comedy. STFU and rest on your laurels...what few you had. I meant fall asleep on trazadone
    I don't rest on my laurels. I'm wearing them man.

This aint a crew board. Your 401° was a pup reference. South fork sky perfect for bead...i dont buy your 'fly fishing' experiences. You went out and backcasted into every tree, bush one, 2 times and called yourself a fishermen. Pup seen a ton of u gapers along the line.

Pup's been fooled once or twice over a man's character. Sad to see you were the third yella. I used to like you. Typical fake millennial. I look 'coo' on my FB page, but thats not really me..putz fuck Yellow
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

But is it the hdb
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pup with the steelheading hawt talk. Catch a 20lber and then pop off