Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New York Times hits Brett Kavanaugh with new allegation from 1980s

1235»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Let he who hasn’t stuck his dick in the mashed potatoes cast the first stone.

The Throbber calls that 'Monday'
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    Are Hondo and Tommy Boy at the protest?
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah Ford was treated just awful. She received a million dollars and slobbered over endlessly by the press despite the fact that she was an obvious fucking fraud and liar.

A GoFundMe account was started to help her pay for security and after the bills were paid the rest of the money was donated to charities helping trauma survivors like Ford.
    Yeah, and you swallowed that story like a bitch. When does she write her book? Who paid for all of her lawyers? Did you believe her story about being afraid to fly? Why didn't anyone who she claims was at the party remember any such party? How come she can't remember how she got there, where the house was, or how she got home?
    - no idea. Not really interested in her book if/when she writes one
    - Her lawyers were paid by the committee who allocated money for the nomination hearings.
    - Sure, I know many people who hate and/or are afraid to fly but do it anyway
    - I would be more shocked if they actually remembered a party where nothing of any consequence happened to them. I have been to many many many such gatherings were nothing of consequence happened to me and I probably couldn't tell you with any degree of certainty any details about those gatherings 20-25 years later.
    - Trauma affects different people's memory in different ways. Again after all these years if she purported to remember the details before and after the incident with complete clarity I'd be more skeptical. If she were lying why not go the entire way and give details about the before and after?

any more questions?
    Do the Central Party cum stick on your lips or does it dribble down your chin?
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah Ford was treated just awful. She received a million dollars and slobbered over endlessly by the press despite the fact that she was an obvious fucking fraud and liar.

A GoFundMe account was started to help her pay for security and after the bills were paid the rest of the money was donated to charities helping trauma survivors like Ford.
    Yeah, and you swallowed that story like a bitch. When does she write her book? Who paid for all of her lawyers? Did you believe her story about being afraid to fly? Why didn't anyone who she claims was at the party remember any such party? How come she can't remember how she got there, where the house was, or how she got home?
    - Her lawyers were paid by the committee who allocated money for the nomination hearings.
    - I would be more shocked if they actually remembered a party where nothing of any consequence happened to them. I have been to many many many such gatherings were nothing of consequence happened to me and I probably couldn't tell you with any degree of certainty any details about those gatherings 20-25 years later.
    - Trauma affects different people's memory in different ways. Again after all these years if she purported to remember the details before and after the incident with complete clarity I'd be more skeptical. If she were lying why not go the entire way and give details about the before and after?

any more questions?
    White flag
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

any more questions?
    White flag
    Naaah, the white flag came when you swallowed like a bitch Ford's completely unsubstantiated story that even her best friend at the time and her own father think is bullshit.

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

any more questions?
    White flag
    You asked for more questions.

Salty or sweet?