Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So what’s the fucking deal with this White Claw craze?

13»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    At my local mid-scale grocery this morning, which usually has a solid beer aisle. Today I found that 2/3 of the 22oz single section has been replaced by 'Claw, Truly, some other knockoffs, and a shit ton of cider.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

whlinder said:

I see it as a response to lazy millennials’ desire to have consumable products packaged in a way that doesn’t require them to do anything but open, consume and throw away.

Get out bowl, pour cereal, add milk, eat, wash bowl? Pfffft that’s too much effort, would rather open yogurt, eat and throw away cup. Yogurt sales up, cereal sales down.

Same shit with booze. Can’t be bothered to make their own drinks with mixers cause that’s a multi step process.

It’s tuff to find the time when ur busy running the world. 💯💯💯
    You misspelled ‘ruining’
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

God I love the fuck eyes on that one chick
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

whlinder said:

I see it as a response to lazy millennials’ desire to have consumable products packaged in a way that doesn’t require them to do anything but open, consume and throw away.

Get out bowl, pour cereal, add milk, eat, wash bowl? Pfffft that’s too much effort, would rather open yogurt, eat and throw away cup. Yogurt sales up, cereal sales down.

Same shit with booze. Can’t be bothered to make their own drinks with mixers cause that’s a multi step process.

You misspelled ‘ruining’
    Your welcome for the internet that powers this site.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

whlinder said:

You misspelled ‘ruining’
    Your welcome for the internet that powers this site.
    Al Gore isn't a millennial.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I tried it at a fucking celebration of life earlier this week because of BTP and BitchFork constantly droning on about it.

It was fucking awful. No point to it. But I also am someone who enjoys flavor. So I guess it's not for me to get. But if I was back in college and it was before I met the Mrs., I'd buy a shit load of it if that's what makes the ladies squeel.

It's just funny that this shit goes in cycles and each young kid of each generation think they're the first to fucking do it or try it. From eternal Grandpa Race to youthful and exuberant BTP, every generation of young horny male has bought cheap flavorless alcohol to make the panties drop.

Haha it's mostly a joke.

I had never heard of it until 2 weeks ago when at a funeral and my cousins told me I was retarded for not knowing about it

• Options
    Cleaned the palatial mountain lodge out for the season today.

There are 14 Claws in my garage now.
  • Options

Swaye said:

As a product of the late 80's early 90's, it appears what we have done here is come full circle back to wine coolers. Bartles and Jaymes sucked in 1989, and White Claw sucks now. Zima sucked somewhere in the middle. All three have dropped panties. So respect.

It's truly amazing that us gen X'ers could fornicate simply with the aid of cheap keg beer and a red cup.
    We? made it up in volume.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I tried it at a fucking celebration of life earlier this week because of BTP and BitchFork constantly droning on about it.

It was fucking awful. No point to it. But I also am someone who enjoys flavor. So I guess it's not for me to get. But if I was back in college and it was before I met the Mrs., I'd buy a shit load of it if that's what makes the ladies squeel.

It's just funny that this shit goes in cycles and each young kid of each generation think they're the first to fucking do it or try it. From eternal Grandpa Race to youthful and exuberant BTP, every generation of young horny male has bought cheap flavorless alcohol to make the panties drop.

It works 81% of the tim everytim
  • Options
    I don’t buy claws tho hth. I’ll drink em if that’s is there.

Wine bags are like bringing a dog to the park every single chick flocks to you. I’m a wine bag, shitty whisky, vodka, beer and tequila guy.

Wine bags are the shit tho seriously. College chicks love cheap chugable wine
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

As a product of the late 80's early 90's, it appears what we have done here is come full circle back to wine coolers. Bartles and Jaymes sucked in 1989, and White Claw sucks now. Zima sucked somewhere in the middle. All three have dropped panties. So respect.

It's truly amazing that us gen X'ers could fornicate simply with the aid of cheap keg beer and a red cup.
    Didn’t know gen X invented kegs. Big, if true.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Chicks and kegs? Who did you have at your parties? Fat Messican chicks?
  • Options

Chicks and kegs? Who did you have at your parties? Fat Messican chicks?

Yes Fudgie. Us row boat feegs could only get fat Messican chicks. We brought chips and guacamole too.
    Sounds like something @IrishDawg22 would enjoy