Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Softy questioned Pete 6 yrs ago

If he could recruit with the big boys. As did Kimmy.

The right question would have been is he able to coach on game day with the big boys.

It's still the question to be asking after six years. We probably have the answer by now. The chart is a massive fail. Can he go to Bellichick's 101 class on how to use a timeout correctly?

I guess Cal is considered a big boy??

I mean Pete made a comment about how hard Eason can throw the ball!!! My nightmare continues.

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,614
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Pete needs to take a step back and look long and hard at himself as a coach. Will he? No

Pete will never divorce his process.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,614
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Skinny can throw the ball, but the receivers can find open daylight the OC can’t diagnose a defense and Pete won’t change this shit offense

Depressing.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    maybe it is time for Pete to go back to the Mountain West. He seems to be stuck in that mindset. Give Lake a shot at HC. At least he has shown that he'll play the young guys. Mistakes happen but the talent is there.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    jecornel said:

Skinny can throw the ball, but the receivers can find open daylight the OC can’t diagnose a defense and Pete won’t change this shit offense

Depressing.
    It's depressing because Pete is pressing his process.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2019

Mad_Son said:

jecornel said:

Depressing.
    It's depressing because Pete is pressing his process.
    Like if Pete really wanted to be effective with his process, he would coach it as perfecting and building muscle memory so that you can execute when you're in a bloodthirsty rage on Saturday. The whole being a robot thing just doesn't work for humans.
    Rage has been eliminated by the process. Haven't seen it since Pete neutered Azeem Victor. What a despicable tragedy.

Peterman is still seeking approval from the NCAA and FDA to implant his players with computer chips.
    Yup, exactly the problem.

Robots don't care about winning, they don't dig deep, they just do what they are told. Maybe Pete shouldn't tell them to run routes on Saturday, but should just tell them to win and see if the process taught them how to care and do that. I fully believe I care more than most of the players. I'm not sure a loss causes many of them to lose sleep.
  • Options
    PurpleSmokePurpleSmoke Member Posts: 115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

We all need to have a big swig of Listerine and move the fuck on from this debacle. For better or worse, we're fucking stuck with Pete until he stops winning Pac titles less than 33.33 % of the Tim.

Read this out loud. lol. Until he stops winning titles. Big problems we have.
  • Options

We all need to have a big swig of Listerine and move the fuck on from this debacle. For better or worse, we're fucking stuck with Pete until he stops winning Pac titles less than 33.33 % of the Tim.

We each grieve differently. Letting go is simple, but rarely easy.

After the Saturday/Sunday shit show, I have decided I will not attend a game at HS for the second season in a row. It's not worth the time it takes to endure the drive through the Portland and Seattle areas traffic from Salem. This season, I only plan to go to the Beaver game in Corvallis.
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

After the Saturday/Sunday shit show, I have decided I will not attend a game at HS for the second season in a row. It's not worth the time it takes to endure the drive through the Portland and Seattle areas traffic from Salem. This season, I only plan to go to the Beaver game in Corvallis.
    what hardcore fans ye are
  • Options
    YouKnowIt said:

what hardcore fans ye are
    I'm grounded. Mom won't let me leave her basement.