Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Cristoballz

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
This is how you looked coaching in the 4th quarter.

Kill yourself loser.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Less sexy, but pont stand
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

I hate any coach that runs a play other than a qb sneak when needing less than a yard.
    It works 100 percent of the time. It's the best play in football. You have to be an arrogant faggot to think you can call a better play than lunging forward with a half second timing advantage.

You obviously haven't watched much Cal football
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    dflea said:

I got all kinds of fucked up yesterday and wound up passing out before the end of the Oregon game. The Ducks looked like they had the upper hand when the lights went out for me.

Woke up several hours later, staggered out to to front room and kitchen to find some fud, and turned on the TV. Found out that Oregon was able to find a way to lose.

lol

Fuck them.

I'm glad to hear it was stupid playcalling and piss poor time management that was to blame. Nice work, Mario.

Do it in a stall at husky stadium like a REAL alcoholic and then pop off!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club

dflea said:

I got all kinds of fucked up yesterday and wound up passing out before the end of the Oregon game. The Ducks looked like they had the upper hand when the lights went out for me.

Woke up several hours later, staggered out to to front room and kitchen to find some fud, and turned on the TV. Found out that Oregon was able to find a way to lose.

lol

Fuck them.

I'm glad to hear it was stupid playcalling and piss poor time management that was to blame. Nice work, Mario.

YMBNH.

I'm taking the Over on @dflea accomplishing this heroic mission on more than one occasion.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    I stand with the flea
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

lol

Fuck them.

Does Hec Ed count?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    My brother stole some of the parents booze and brought it to a Varsity Alumni game. We got drunk under the old little scoreboard on the west end zone.

I was in junior high
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,030
    MisterEm said:

Cristobal: 4th down and a cock length to go...???

OC: Let's run pistol and hand it off 81 yards deep with our SECSECSEC O-Line!!!1!!!

Cristobal: Ignore the QB sneak opportunity with our giant human at QB??

OC: YESSS! Lets take our 1st round draft pick and honorable mention QB out of the play before the snap because.....we are Pat Hill TUFF!!

Cristobal: @PurpleJ and @HeNeedsMoreTime Double-whoosh level of brilliance. This is why we Flex Friday after all!

I am convinced Herbert converts that on a sneak lined up like a real QB. Auburn blew up the left side. Center held ground long enough. Still scratching my head on that play call.

Was it worse than Speed Option Right