Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Cristoballz

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

MisterEm said:

Cristobal: 4th down and a cock length to go...???

OC: Let's run pistol and hand it off 81 yards deep with our SECSECSEC O-Line!!!1!!!

Cristobal: Ignore the QB sneak opportunity with our giant human at QB??

OC: YESSS! Lets take our 1st round draft pick and honorable mention QB out of the play before the snap because.....we are Pat Hill TUFF!!

Cristobal: @PurpleJ and @HeNeedsMoreTime Double-whoosh level of brilliance. This is why we Flex Friday after all!

I am convinced Herbert converts that on a sneak lined up like a real QB. Auburn blew up the left side. Center held ground long enough. Still scratching my head on that play call.

Was it worse than Speed Option Right
    Yes
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

This is how you looked coaching in the 4th quarter.

Kill yourself loser.

Not gonna lie. Wood. Even with concussive symptoms. Kind of like a natural roofie.

Wait...what?!?

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,779 Founders Club

I hate any coach that runs a play other than a qb sneak when needing less than a yard.
    It works 100 percent of the time. It's the best play in football. You have to be an arrogant faggot to think you can call a better play than lunging forward with a half second timing advantage.

I agree with you. Jack Lockner trying that at Notre Dame disagrees.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    pawz said:

dflea said:

I got all kinds of fucked up yesterday and wound up passing out before the end of the Oregon game. The Ducks looked like they had the upper hand when the lights went out for me.

Woke up several hours later, staggered out to to front room and kitchen to find some fud, and turned on the TV. Found out that Oregon was able to find a way to lose.

lol

Fuck them.

I'm glad to hear it was stupid playcalling and piss poor time management that was to blame. Nice work, Mario.

Do it in a stall at husky stadium like a REAL alcoholic and then pop off!
    YMBNH.

I'm taking the Over on @dflea accomplishing this heroic mission on more than one occasion.

In a stall? No. He's got me there. I have yet to go down in the stadium. I've gone down prior to the game before, and been carried out a few times, but passing out in a stall sounds like poor planning to me. I do have UW t-shirts with fish blood splatter on them that are older than btp is, though.

I admire him taking this shit seriously. If he's taking it to pass-out-in-a-shitter levels, then I tip my hat to his level of effort.

If this is what btp is doing for Eastern, I can't imagine what's in store for the duck game.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,030

MisterEm said:

Cristobal: 4th down and a cock length to go...???

OC: Let's run pistol and hand it off 81 yards deep with our SECSECSEC O-Line!!!1!!!

Cristobal: Ignore the QB sneak opportunity with our giant human at QB??

OC: YESSS! Lets take our 1st round draft pick and honorable mention QB out of the play before the snap because.....we are Pat Hill TUFF!!

Cristobal: @PurpleJ and @HeNeedsMoreTime Double-whoosh level of brilliance. This is why we Flex Friday after all!

I am convinced Herbert converts that on a sneak lined up like a real QB. Auburn blew up the left side. Center held ground long enough. Still scratching my head on that play call.

Was it worse than Speed Option Right
    Yes

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    dflea said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

I got all kinds of fucked up yesterday and wound up passing out before the end of the Oregon game. The Ducks looked like they had the upper hand when the lights went out for me.

Woke up several hours later, staggered out to to front room and kitchen to find some fud, and turned on the TV. Found out that Oregon was able to find a way to lose.

lol

Fuck them.

I'm glad to hear it was stupid playcalling and piss poor time management that was to blame. Nice work, Mario.

Do it in a stall at husky stadium like a REAL alcoholic and then pop off!
    YMBNH.

I'm taking the Over on @dflea accomplishing this heroic mission on more than one occasion.

In a stall? No. He's got me there. I have yet to go down in the stadium. I've gone down prior to the game before, and been carried out a few times, but passing out in a stall sounds like poor planning to me. I do have UW t-shirts with fish blood splatter on them that are older than btp is, though.

I admire him taking this shit seriously. If he's taking it to pass-out-in-a-shitter levels, then I tip my hat to his level of effort.

If this is what btp is doing for Eastern, I can't imagine what's in store for the duck game.
    Death
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I hate any coach that runs a play other than a qb sneak when needing less than a yard.
    It works 100 percent of the time. It's the best play in football. You have to be an arrogant faggot to think you can call a better play than lunging forward with a half second timing advantage.

I agree with you. Jack Lockner trying that at Notre Dame disagrees.
    UW went to the QB sneak well one too many tims and it cost us on fourth down against Oregon last year as well.

It can be stopped. It's still a very high percentage play.