Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Poast and boast: Your greatest trolling exploits on other fan boards thread

1235»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Someone should host a challenge to see if it's possible to get banned from Hardcore Husky. The winner gets lunch with Kip Kinkel and a ginger ale.

Harvey Road has already won that distinction. IMALOSER was next to go. He's such a loser troll he couldn't even be the FIRST! one banned.
    Their offenses must have been egregious. What exactly did they do?
    They like cake more than pie

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Someone should host a challenge to see if it's possible to get banned from Hardcore Husky. The winner gets lunch with Kip Kinkel and a ginger ale.

Harvey Road has already won that distinction. IMALOSER was next to go. He's such a loser troll he couldn't even be the FIRST! one banned.
    Their offenses must have been egregious. What exactly did they do?
    They like cake more than pie

Your avatar is funny.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

5 Reason is my # 1. But there are so many more. Ribs n Rickshaw, suggesting the game is at the opposite stadium, lately asking other fans if they think Oregon fans are bad has proven worthy.

5 Reasons jumped the shark a long time ago!

I'm partial to suggesting the game is at the opposite stadium. The responses kill me everytime.

#meetooo
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Lemon Dropped on the USC forum when they won the NC the same year as Utah was 12-0. We did a CFD and I posted "locker room pics of Bush & Leinart." I used tinyurl to mask the link. I believe this was the first use of lemon party on any scout forum.

Sad to see how far Chest has fallen.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No troll jobs personally. However I've been accused of being a plant and the handle of an incredibly unsavory ex poster. Or maybe I am actually pulling a troll job? Actually Fuck off. I'm not. But there is a site called Mma Underground that used to pull some fucking incredible troll jobs. One exposed a repeat sex offender trying to hook up with a young girl. It started out as a wrong number text to one of the site members and grew from there. I'll find it and link it here sometime.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    What's a troll?
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek said:

I have to get all sentimental here, but the true "a ha" moment in halfbrain history was the first time 5 Reasons went undercover at dmc... i can't recall if it was CinqRaisons or some other alias, but i still LOL about that.

There was a weekly handle change since each week the previous handle was banned. Just plain "fivereasons" was the first handle, then it went through many languages throughout the season. I think CincoRazones was next.

The think is most all the stuff I do is harmless. Nothing profane, or even really offensive. It just flips people out for some reason.
    Okay, Mike. Whatever you say.

MikeDamone said:

Didn't Crawley choke to death on a ham sandwich?