Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Emeka Egbuka, 2021 5* WR, Steilacoom (Steilacoom HS), WA (Offered 10/20/18)

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    bigcc said:

Per the duck bored, he's not TKG

TheDude13 296
    2 hours ago
    via Mobile
    VIP
    Funny, I was just looking at one of their 5* twitter page. Emeka Egbuka from Steilacoom is a top 10 prospect, but they can keep him. I was looking to see when Oregon was eliminated from his college options when I saw how full of himself he was. Everything on their(from him) was about how awesome he thinks he is. Confidence is one thing, but this is arrogance, and I think we can all agree we don’t need any divas on our team... Too bad too, kids an extremely athletic individual

Ahhh yes, the arrogant prick from Stellacoom that could play at literally any high school in the country for free that is staying loyal to his 2A team

Screams team cancer tbh
    Great fucking poont. Stilly is twash
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

bigcc said:

Per the duck bored, he's not TKG

TheDude13 296
    2 hours ago
    via Mobile
    VIP
    Funny, I was just looking at one of their 5* twitter page. Emeka Egbuka from Steilacoom is a top 10 prospect, but they can keep him. I was looking to see when Oregon was eliminated from his college options when I saw how full of himself he was. Everything on their(from him) was about how awesome he thinks he is. Confidence is one thing, but this is arrogance, and I think we can all agree we don’t need any divas on our team... Too bad too, kids an extremely athletic individual

Ahhh yes, the arrogant prick from Stellacoom that could play at literally any high school in the country for free that is staying loyal to his 2A team

Screams team cancer tbh
    *Steilacoom
    I liked it better his way. Sounds like an Irish guy describing how his date with Stella went the night before.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I didn't know some of these muscles existed

poof
    disagree
    fuck me fuck you fuck vanilla fuck everybody
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

At his game and uhhhhh.........

Best skill player I’ve ever seen in HSFB. Makes Salvon in HS (played against him) look like child’s play.

Decked out in UW shit btw. Would have a sign but too many people I know here and don’t wanna look like a complete fag

I am cumming. He’s insane