Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#TeqFillsTheSleeves

124»

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,102
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Day 1 in the books. 100 squats & 100 pushups complete.

Split it up by doing 5 sets of 10 while at work over the course of the day and then 50 of each after my jump rope workout(which sucked).

I'm going to schedule some rest days per week bc it's Feld FS not to but will do these 5/7 days of the week. I'll add the days onto the end if it means completing 45 total days.

Christ dude. Pullups or bust.

Back and shoulders. Literally fills the frame
    Meh, I used to do 500 or more push ups and sit ups a day 5 days a week as part of wrestling. Never could get past the 25 mark for a pull up set though even when I weighed a whole lot less.
    Ok. So do it
    Maybe after this! #Doogbotbody
    There is only one body. Wide shoulders and a six pack
    We don't care about wide shoulders and six packs. Pecs are where it's at on HCH, because we're here to beat our chests.
    Disagree. We only care about the hips.
    My hips aren't teen boi and they definitely aren't fluid.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Split it up by doing 5 sets of 10 while at work over the course of the day and then 50 of each after my jump rope workout(which sucked).

I'm going to schedule some rest days per week bc it's Feld FS not to but will do these 5/7 days of the week. I'll add the days onto the end if it means completing 45 total days.

Meh, I used to do 500 or more push ups and sit ups a day 5 days a week as part of wrestling. Never could get past the 25 mark for a pull up set though even when I weighed a whole lot less.
    Ok. So do it
    We don't care about wide shoulders and six packs. Pecs are where it's at on HCH, because we're here to beat our chests.
    Haaaave you met @YellowSnow
    Actually yes... nothing special.
    The fuck? I can’t even fit in your Uber.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Ok. So do it
    Haaaave you met @YellowSnow
    Actually yes... nothing special.
    The fuck? I can’t even fit in your Uber.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Ok. So do it
    Disagree. We only care about the hips.
    My hips aren't teen boi and they definitely aren't fluid.
    Do they lie
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

What I’m asking is for people to have a good laugh at Oregon, join in on making their own version of #FillingTheSleeves, and making a relatively nominal donation to UW Football (something that I expect a good % of people here do at least 1-2x per year)

I don’t have any interest in anybody donating $$$ to HardCore Husky/Derek Stalin

Fixed
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Day three down. Tomorrow is a rest day.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Day three down. Tomorrow is a rest day.

Pics?
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Thanks Teq but Id prefer my shirts to keep fitting.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Day 4 down. Forgot to poast bc I got it done early. Increasing reps and decreasing sets.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Day five complete yesterday but proceeded to get drunk afterwards and didn't poast. Rest day today. First week down. Should be cruise control from here on out just contuing to increase reps and decrease sets.
    Swaye's Wigwam