Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CircleJerk Millennial Bracket Round 1: [3] Gladstone vs [14] Biak1

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
@Gladstone -- idk someone else can do this I don't feel like sucking myself off

@biak1 -- Asian. Stats guy. Humor like a sociopath but in a good way. Often noted for his informal tone and ironic, almost teasing words that manage to convey something much darker.

CircleJerk Millennial Bracket Round 1: [3] Gladstone vs [14] Biak1 47 votes

Gladstone
87%
DerekJohnsonRaceBannonSwayeBennyBeaverPurpleBazeRoadDawg55Mad_SonPurpleJUWhuskytskeetGladstonedncExtraChrisBcreepycougoregonblitzkriegTequillaPurpleThrobberDooglesGrundleStiltzkinwhatshouldicareabouthuskyhooligan 41 votes
Biak1
12%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverwhlinderDennis_DeYoungbiak1IPukeOregonGrellowPitchfork51 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone
    caz u suck at gambling
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Biak1
    Sorry Glad. I just don’t like Stanford fans. Plus Biak1 has the best lettersaladplusworthlessnumber handle possible.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2019
    Gladstone
    I voted for myself but saw @RoadDawg55 vote for SAC in his own match and now I feel like an asshole.

@Dennis_DeYoung ..........................................

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Biak1
    Gladstone said:

I voted for myself but saw @RoadDawg55 vote for SAC in his own match and now I feel like an asshole.

Explain why a Stanford fan is so obsessed with UW football and maybe I’ll switch my vote.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,910
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone
    Glady gets my vote.

Feeling like I’m going to get plungered with the summary. Especially considering I’m a millennial, consider my self to be a decent candidate for the mental health eccentric board and instead was placed on the misfit toys bracket.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Biak1
    Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

I'm going to self vote like a mutherfucker tomorrow. I want Bitchfork to feel me deep up in there like the Taco Bell shits.
    This whole thing is a cruel joke. And the aggression will not stand. Who can I pay to crash the servers
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    Gladstone

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

I'm going to self vote like a mutherfucker tomorrow. I want Bitchfork to feel me deep up in there like the Taco Bell shits.
    This whole thing is a cruel joke. And the aggression will not stand. Who can I pay to crash the servers
    If you just wait Vanilla will take care of that for free.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone

I'm just glad OBK is a shell of himself so Gladdy doesn't make anymore ban bets.

I stand in solidarity with my fellow bet loser. He was missed those 6 months.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,280
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Biak1
    Only because Gladstone keeps beating our* rowing team
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Gladstone
    I voted for you Doogstone in spite of your irrational hate of the Warriors
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone

Glady gets my vote.

Feeling like I’m going to get plungered with the summary. Especially considering I’m a millennial, consider my self to be a decent candidate for the mental health eccentric board and instead was placed on the misfit toys bracket.

You definitely should have been in the eccentric bracket. It's why I'm a fan. Stories from the rill southern culture on the skids.
    Chinned for SCOTS
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone

Glady gets my vote.

You definitely should have been in the eccentric bracket. It's why I'm a fan. Stories from the rill southern culture on the skids.
    @bipolardawg
    @dirtydrugsdawg
    @ihatemylifewithTOFandtoomanykidsdawg

Just a few of the personal favs.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone

Glady gets my vote.

Glady gets my vote.

Chinned for SCOTS
    SCOTS?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone

Glady gets my vote.

Glady gets my vote.

Chinned for SCOTS
    SCOTS?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0mNZe472KM
This discussion has been closed.