Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cooper McDonald, 2020 3* LB, Justin (Northwest), TX (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,108
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2019
    NLdawg said:

L

Tequilla said:

Not the most impressive offer list. Usually when we take a 3 star with a lowish ranking, the Pac 12 offered in addition to some other legit schools.

Only decent offers is Utah and Baylor

I haven't watched his film, but this seems like a reach we shouldn't have to take at this point. I guess I'll watch the film though, because honestly I thought the same thing about Sawyer until watching his film

In fairness, I wouldn’t use “only Utah and Baylor” offered as the only decent ones as an indictment

We know Whittingham knows defense ... Matt Ruhle at Baylor knows a bit about defense as well

Knowing a bit about defense? Its fucking Utah and Baylor. Has anyone said the talent on those two teams can compete for a national championship or establish a new dynasty? FUCK NO. Beating out Utah and Baylor while Wisconsin beats you out for a LB from Hawaii is as indicting as it fucking gets.

“Is this good enough to beat Bama and Clemson?” Is the only fucking question that needs to be asked to see if we are meeting standards. Period.

Clemson took a lot of dudes that weren’t good enough to beat Clemson on the way to becoming Clemson.
    Clempson has 4 top 10 classes in the last 6 years.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dtd said:

SAC spelling teh word doog confuses me. I think this is the definition of irony. But whatever, it's 25oz hurricane high gravities tonight!

Someone made a run to the Capital Market.
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Our class is so white
  • Options
    NLdawgNLdawg Member Posts: 53
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

Beno4Life said:

Too much “but he’s a bigger BBK” talk. I hated BBK for a long time. We need to address the @LaMichael_Corleone question directly on EVERY recruit: Will this kid level up the program so we can beat the elite? This God fearing kid ain’t McMillan or Murao. We need to ditch Gregory and replace him with someone who can do better (and make K better).

What's Gregory's contract status? Someone mentioned on Twitter replacing him with Gerald Alexander. Talk about a boner. Can he coach special teams?

God I hope he and Paopap and Boner get canned sooner than later.
    Way to toe that party line. Don't think you strayed an inch.
    Tiring, isn’t it? Slow strategy white kid from Texas with less than 4 stars next to his name. Therefore we hate him.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    So we took 6 LB's last year (2018) and this year we are taking as many as 5 (Bruener, McDonald, Lolohea, and hopefully Banks/Smalls). This doesn't even include walk-ons Ulofoshio or Fowler. I am curious how many we take in 2021 and who jumps in early to secure their spot. Latu appears to be the 1st on Oct 25.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,601
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Well, at least he's not undersized? Watch him get a Tejas offer during the season and everyone on here starts doogin'.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    FirePete said:

Tevis 2.0

This is the comparison. Okay player who could be good if he plays Mike from day one. Is gonna be painfully average on the edge though. At least he's gonna be able to redshirt, unlike Tevis.