Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Aididas Uniforms revealed!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

chuck said:

Meek said:

as of July 5th, the big secret July 10th reveal is continuing to spiral out of the control of our friends from #ScoDucks and #WarEagle.

God the purple stripes on the sleeves are so fucking shitty.

I'm going to be completely honest here. These uniforms are not good. Maybe it's because I am younger, maybe it's because I'm used to seeing fonts that aren't fucking horrendous, but these suck. The white one is especially awful. These are legitimately bad.

I understand we wanted to go Adidas. I really do. But these fucking suck.
    I guess I'm old. Actually I dont have to guess.

I like that Jersey though. What can I say?
    If you look at these and go "yeah these are great! They're better than the last ones" then in my opinion you have lost your mind.

The 2nd jersey from the right is horrendous. It looks like it was made by a 12 year old. The far right one is ok. The rest are just awful to my eyes.

Seriously, I think they're fine. The patch work black blocked sleeves are gone. Purple looks good. Gold looks good (I personally hate the muted and faded mustard washed out gold of yester year).

Stripes on the shoulders are new but are not over-the-top. Subtle and clean.

What's the fucking issue. The unis at Washington have been hideous for years now. This is an improvement.

I generally don't support the Nazis, but Adidas did a B+ job here. Maybe A-.

If they had just included pants stripes, it would have been a home run.
    Fuck adidas for not having the balls to come up with a new husky logo. Add that to the stripes whining.

The purple changed from whatever late 90's Milwaukee bucks shit Nike farted out and the black is gone but that's it.
    North campus decision. The University is branding itself with the block W for everything from athletics to academis.
  • Options
    PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Wait, the numbers aren't square to the jersey? Fuck me that's stupid.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

chuck said:

Meek said:

as of July 5th, the big secret July 10th reveal is continuing to spiral out of the control of our friends from #ScoDucks and #WarEagle.

I'm going to be completely honest here. These uniforms are not good. Maybe it's because I am younger, maybe it's because I'm used to seeing fonts that aren't fucking horrendous, but these suck. The white one is especially awful. These are legitimately bad.

If you look at these and go "yeah these are great! They're better than the last ones" then in my opinion you have lost your mind.

The 2nd jersey from the right is horrendous. It looks like it was made by a 12 year old. The far right one is ok. The rest are just awful to my eyes.

Seriously, I think they're fine. The patch work black blocked sleeves are gone. Purple looks good. Gold looks good (I personally hate the muted and faded mustard washed out gold of yester year).

What's the fucking issue. The unis at Washington have been hideous for years now. This is an improvement.

I can admit when I am wrong. I am not Ballz.

As I said in the other thread, the more I look at the purple jersey the more I like it. The purple and gold one is dope and I love it.

The white looks better now that I am used to it. I still can't quite get over the font, but I'd say I like it now. Not quite sold on it, but I am sure I will be given time.

All in all, I honestly think they did a pretty good job. May have jumped the gun a little (or a lot) on hating these. Overall the unis are pretty good.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

chuck said:

Meek said:

Fuck adidas for not having the balls to come up with a new husky logo. Add that to the stripes whining.

The purple changed from whatever late 90's Milwaukee bucks shit Nike farted out and the black is gone but that's it.
    What's this about a new Husky logo? From what?

Why does that matter if it's not on the uniform (and shouldn't be).
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

chuck said:

Meek said:

Wait, are you giving an actual evaluation on something UW as a fan would do? I thought you were just an Oregon fan who pretends to be a UW fan pretending to be a Coug fan that sometimes is a Canes fan?

Confused are you?

Good. That's the way creep likes it.